Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

Policemen Assault Male Beautician Over Roasted Yam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Assault Male Beautician Over Roasted Yam (253 Views)

Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu / Man Trying To Withdraw Money From An ATM, Laments, As Policemen Assault Him / Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Assault Male Beautician Over Roasted Yam by Infonews4: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2018
A beautician , Omobola Victor , has demanded the prosecution of some policemen attached to the Special Anti - Robbery Squad of the Ondo State Police Command for allegedly assaulting him over roasted yam .

It was learnt that Victor was with his fiancée when he was accosted by the gun-wielding cops in the NEPA area of Akure , Ondo State .
It was gathered that the cops wanted to buy roasted yam , which the 25 -year - old had also come for. He said the operatives allegedly
harassed him for staying where they were.
He said , “ When I saw them there , I waited for them to buy their roasted yam from the seller before I bought mine, but the next thing I noticed was that the officer beside me touched my fiancée and she asked him why he touched her .
“ The officer just faced me and asked me where my car was and I told him that I did not have any. One of the officials came down from the Hilux they brought and started beating me up, saying I was stupid . People that gathered were too afraid to do
anything . “ They bundled me into their Hilux and drove off , leaving my fiancée there . I thought they would take me to a police station in Akure but they took me to the Yaba Police Station in Ondo town . ”

Source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/2359/policemen-assault-male-beautician-over-roasted-yam#latest

Cc lalasticlala uboma oam4j Seun mynd44 missyb3

Re: Policemen Assault Male Beautician Over Roasted Yam by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2018
There something you're not telling us.

Anyway, sorry.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: IGP Summons Saraki For ‘further Investigation’ On Offa Bank Robbery / Man Kills 38-yr-old Lover For Keeping Condom In Her Bag / WICKEDNESS! Woman Throws Her New Born Baby Inside Well And Run Away (see Heart-w

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.