Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,533 members, 7,770,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:09 AM

“something Pushed Me All Of A Sudden” 52 Year-old Man Arrested For Raping A 12-y - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “something Pushed Me All Of A Sudden” 52 Year-old Man Arrested For Raping A 12-y (297 Views)

52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k / 52-Year-Old Man Arrested For Impregnating His 16-Year-Old Niece In Ogun / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“something Pushed Me All Of A Sudden” 52 Year-old Man Arrested For Raping A 12-y by janefblog: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Henry Oboh, was recently arrested by men of the Cross River State Police Command for allegedly defiling a 12-year-old girl in a community known as ‘One Man’ in the Akamkpa Local Government Area of the state. The 52-year old father of four claimed some spiritual forces were behind his misconduct.

The father of four allegedly dragged the 12 year old into his room and threatened her with a kitchen knife before having canal knowledge of her.

While parading Oboh before newsmen, the state Commissioner of Police, Hafiz Inuwa, said Oboh had dragged the victim into his room when her parents were not around.

“On June 6, 2018 at about 21.25 hours, one Faith Sunday, a 12-year-old female of One Man village in Akamkpa LGA reported at Akamkpa Police Division that on June, 2, 2018 at about 13.18 hours, one Henry Oboh,......https://janefblog.com/3001-2something-pushed-me-all-of-a-sudden-52-year-old-man-arrested-for-raping-a-12-year-old-girl-in-cross-rivers/

(1) (Reply)

The Police And Media Harassment / Assemblies Of God Pastor Connived With Pastor To Murder My Father, Man Cries Out / Scam Alert!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.