Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo (48355 Views)

Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido / #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by mechanics(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
itspzpics:
This is popular teen Nollywood actress Regina Daniels when she was still small.

Can that uncle carry her like that again? Lol

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/regina-daniels-shares-major-throwback-photo-when-she-was-small/

Lolz.
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by pahen1991: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
mtcheew when she was still a virgin
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by Deltatoto: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
Leonbonapart:
this can get you arrested you know. Is called defamation
im a barrister that’s when you call name I actually mean you have hiv
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by Deltatoto: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
stubbornman:

STUPEED RACOON
na rape I go rape u
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by Deltatoto: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
EmekaBlue:
shocked where did u hear that?
hear what did I call name?
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by Yinxies(f): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Boy of old days

Show no age mi ni?

bamoski4real:

Because you already had a corrupt mind as a kid.

All this girls of nowadays sef undecided smh
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by Witnes: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Gratefulheart1:
O boy, see bleaching. I thought na only SW women dey bleach. E be like say SS and SE people sef get A1 for bleaching.
All d naija babes don enter bleaching, even to d hausa girls and women that don't uses creams b4 now have A1 in using bleaching creams.
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by nwanyiugbo122(f): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
The young shall surely grow.
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by Akanapiaigwe: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Merimental:
Somebodi remind me d name of dat Dude carrying her...
labister cheesy

Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by Samsonklin(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
Merimental:

LABISTA

Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by Odani: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So senior uncles had started molesting her from a very young age. No wonder she's as wayward as she is now.

U need to get ur head checked u r actually a psychiatric case
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by Nigeriadondie: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kpekus don mature

Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by tunary(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
EmekaBlue:
I wouldn't mind having sex with this babe

omalicha nwa..chai see fresh laps
How much is salary or how much do you earn monthly

sow your coat according to your size bro

Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by lakefist(m): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Tolexander:
No!
No!!
No!!!

The uncle only played with her the normal elderly way of playing with children.
That was not molestation. Every older man has played with little girls like this,

It seems you're new here. The poster you replied is one of the free-running nairaland MADMEN. Replying him is a waste of time!
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by OHOnairaland: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
See the wonders of creation. Uncle carried her then without feeling anything I assume like a normal person shouldn't feel for a little girl under puberty age. If uncle tries it now, you watch how 2 legs of uncle will gradually grow out the third leg in between if he is not very careful. That the wonders of nature.
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by jeff1607(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
utenwuson:
now simbi is now a runs girl

haven't heard from Mr Salami
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by Dollabiz: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oh
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by Leonbonapart(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Deltatoto:
im a barrister that’s when you call name I actually mean you have hiv
write in English please Mr Barrister
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by Deltatoto: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Leonbonapart:
write in English please Mr Barrister
im a charge and bail lawyer
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by Leonbonapart(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
Deltatoto:
im a charge and bail lawyer
who told you she's hiv positive
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by Deltatoto: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
Leonbonapart:
who told you she's hiv positive
who is she?i didn’t say anyone has hiv.i mean u have hiv
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
i don't know if the girl is every day ada is a girl...i wonder.let me just mind my own business before they will say i don talk..
Sylver247:
Has this girl finally left age 16?

She's been 16 since like 5 years ago
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by SirBunky85(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
EmekaBlue:
I wouldn't mind having sex with this babe

omalicha nwa..chai see fresh laps
see dem...as if u fit last past 2minutes
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by SirBunky85(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
Yinxies:
I hated being carried like this except by my Dad
and who asked u now?
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by modestdude(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Merimental:

damn rite u are..... I rememba VUGA, SENATOR...etc
VUGA is Gentle Jack o. This guys name is Emma Ehumadu a.k.a LABISTA
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
shut up your mouth,someone is somewhere carrying you right now..i don't want to waist my comment,let me reserve it..
Yinxies:
I hated being carried like this except by my Dad
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by Merimental(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
modestdude:
VUGA is Gentle Jack o. This guys name is Emma Ehumadu a.k.a LABISTA

yup...i cnt 4get VUGA is genle jack
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by asheyorinitemi: 1:12am On Jul 24, 2018

Bibby25:

I glad u finally say what’s on ur mind... grin grin
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by Annibo21: 5:51am On Jul 24, 2018
Merimental:

Labista
Re: Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo by Awaja(m): 6:28am On Jul 24, 2018
So all of us no get pics of when we small ?
Abeg go sing song like tonto did

South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! / 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour