Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

#10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated (82750 Views)

Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido / Kaffy With Emmanuel Ehumadu And Gentle Jack (photo) / Emmanuel Ehumadu Joins FRSC On Duty, Controls Road Traffic (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by GistmoreNG: 6:24am On Jan 17, 2019
Nollywood actor Emmanuel Ehumadu Totolos aka Labista recreates 10 years ago photo carrying actress, Regina Daniels.

They join the trend of “10 Years Challenge” as they both share then vs now photos. He wrote;

Now tell me which challenge can beat this.. finally recreated it after 10 years... #10yearchallenge with @regina.daniels

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/10yearschallenge-actor-labista-shares-10-years-ago-photos-carrying-regina-daniel

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by GistmoreNG: 6:24am On Jan 17, 2019

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Abjay97(m): 6:25am On Jan 17, 2019
5 Photos To Prove How Intelligent You Are
https://www./2019/01/top-five-photos-to-test.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Olalan(m): 6:26am On Jan 17, 2019
The girl has grown really big

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:51am On Jan 17, 2019
For I'm mind e go say bone that thing!! If give me bleep I wee bleep!! :/

5 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by JasonScoolari: 6:51am On Jan 17, 2019
Just see how innocent she looks 10yrs ago, but what do we have today.....

Mtcheww

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Teacher1776(m): 6:57am On Jan 17, 2019
Men can be patient sometimes.
He has groomed her from childhood.
Now is the time to Fvckk her.
The patient dog eats the lucky bone

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by OgaGist: 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by TissuePaper: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Regina daniels has always been a beauty cool

7 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Meskaofficial1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dats Hw she was carried to d couch.. and boom she gathered Bobby and nyash.

4 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by emmadejust(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin nice transformation history

27 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by KAHBOOM: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
See as bobby touch mouth and lap touch preek.

Dis guy go dey straff dis smally on code.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Teacher1776:

But how do you feel saying things like this?

How do y'all do it? Make scathing statements and inferences and all manner of vulgarities!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Akalia(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
For those of you that are hell bent on bringing PMB down by shading him because of some verbal mistakes he may have made while speaking in public functions recently, I have this to say to you: PMB remains your president and commander in chief of your country's armed forces.

He shall return to office yet again and sit put till 2022 because GOD has annointed him to rule your disrespectful and uncouth asses just to prove to you all that the race is not to the swift and the battle is not to the strong.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Albert0011(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
shocked Na wah o...no wonder women ages quicker than men.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Lotel: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Teacher1776:

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by IprintMONEY: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
who ever thought an innocent kid like that will be take preeks on all holes now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
Time to reap what you've sowed

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by sinaj(f): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
She wasnt lying about her age after all

Mercy Johnson was right

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
The difference is that ten years ago both you and I won't be able to dip our hands in her pussy..
But now I can Bleep that pussy to stupor.. To put tongue inside that toto de hungry me self..

When eating bread don't give me butter.. Just rub it around this girl's pussy and give me to eat.. Strawberry taste.. Regina. I go sell Nigeria to Lick your pussy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by leospruce(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
See as breast they touch him mouth

5 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by hisexcellency34: 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jobless mofos

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Yudee8(m): 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Akalia:
For those of you that are hell bent on bringing PMB down by shading him because of some verbal mistakes he may have made while speaking in public functions recently, I have this to say to you: PMB remains your president and commander in chief of your country's armed forces.

He shall return to office yet again and sit put till 2022 because GOD has annointed him to rule your disrespectful and uncouth asses just to prove to you all that the race is not to the swift and the battle is not to the strong.

how does this relate to the thread?

12 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by noble71(m): 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
:Dà
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by BabaCommander: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

But how do you feel saying things like this?

How do y'all do it? Make scathing statements and inferences and all manner of vulgarities!
It's a manifestation of the madness of foolly.
He's probably hailing himself atm. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by nazablossom(f): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Labista, that movie was a bad ass that year, the guy acts so well.

From this picture, Regina is truly a kid.

6 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Vulcanheph(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Akalia:

ZOMBIE please stop derailing....

5 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Regina na really smallie

2 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Olalan:
The girl has grown really big
talk say your eye no go for her yansh

3 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by gr8tone: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Many guys here reason with nothing but their preek. So sad.

3 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
sinaj:
She wasnt lying about her age after all

Mercy Johnson was right

She was born in 2001. It’s clear

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) / Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad / "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.