Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

"Most Men Cannot Handle The Strong Women They Say They Want" - Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Most Men Cannot Handle The Strong Women They Say They Want" - Adekunle Gold (543 Views)

Bbnaija: "Vibrators Can Do What Men Cannot Do" - Angel / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Most Men Cannot Handle The Strong Women They Say They Want" - Adekunle Gold by spycee1: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
As tweeted by the singer

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

More @: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/most-men-cannot-handle-strong-women.html
Re: "Most Men Cannot Handle The Strong Women They Say They Want" - Adekunle Gold by itspzpics(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Fact
Re: "Most Men Cannot Handle The Strong Women They Say They Want" - Adekunle Gold by Merimental(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
d type dat will down 6 bottles of stout in one sitting... grin
Re: "Most Men Cannot Handle The Strong Women They Say They Want" - Adekunle Gold by Brooke60(f): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
I agree with you Gold.
They don't even know what to do with a strong woman.

I remember Gossip girls where one of the husbands said 'The wife is too perfect, she does not cry or get angry meanwhile the wife will go inside the bathroom and cry herself out'

Are you too busy to handle your social media pages? or need a digital marketer? Contact me
Re: "Most Men Cannot Handle The Strong Women They Say They Want" - Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: "Most Men Cannot Handle The Strong Women They Say They Want" - Adekunle Gold by Alejoc(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bitter truth!
Re: "Most Men Cannot Handle The Strong Women They Say They Want" - Adekunle Gold by CANDYDADDY(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
shocked

strong woman

is it the one that beat her husband, and who are those saying they want a strong woman
Re: "Most Men Cannot Handle The Strong Women They Say They Want" - Adekunle Gold by donstan18: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
The question is " WHO IS A STRONG WOMAN?

>A stubborn, mannerless and arrogant woman can be called a strong woman by her likes . Eg, C-cee

>Women who are in the habit of measuring shoulders with men can be tagged strong women by our local dumb feminist wannabes.

>A respectful, hardworking, loyal and manipulative lady can be tagged a strong woman by most men.

> A female powerful political figure, who rules through force and violence can also be tagged a strong woman.

I simply do not think we have a general and clear definition of "strong woman".

2 Likes

Re: "Most Men Cannot Handle The Strong Women They Say They Want" - Adekunle Gold by CAPSLOCKED: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

strong woman

is it the one that beat her husband, and who are those saying they want a strong woman

COME AGAIN??

1 Like

Re: "Most Men Cannot Handle The Strong Women They Say They Want" - Adekunle Gold by LordKO(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
Strong women are rare to find, what's in abundant is headstrong women (wannabe strong women) - a headstrong woman isn't a strong woman, just as a timorous woman isn't a virtuous woman. A strong-minded woman is a strong woman and principle rather than expediency is her major hallmark. They're every sane and sound man's desire for a companion.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Set To Launch New Brand "Glow By TM" / #mr P P Square Gets $50,000 Worth Of Chains From Don Flex / Nigerian Media Personality Toke Makinwa Goes Completely Nude In New Ad Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.