Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball (32748 Views)

Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture / Babangida Ahmad, BUK Student Slumps, Dies In Hostel (Photos) / UNEC Master's Degree Student Slumps, Dies While Jogging In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by zoba88: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
Big Tragedy Befalls Unizik Students At Large.

A final year student Of Microbiology Department, Unizik,Master Francis, slumped and died while playing basket ball at Bakassi few days after signing out.

Below is a story shared by his friend...

"I feel bittered ,What a nonsense of Nnamdi Azikiwe university clinic in Awka, a final year student, a course mate, just to share memories together was rushed to the nonsense, rubbish clinic on emergency, on getting to the hospital no single doctor was there to attend to him, the nurses looking like cleaners couldn't even attend to him, Francis was right before us dying!professionals in the medical field told us to pray without them playing their own part, I was gutted , although we were praying heavily , we tried to rush Francis to another hospital a doctor rushed in stupidly asking the hospital she is working in if they had oxygen and Bp apparatus, the nurses said no, Francis was going far out of this world right in our very before ,that was when it occurred to them that Francis would be rushed to the hospital , I was inside the ambulance holding Francis foot, it was damn cold, his eyes were already open!!! I was scared , I knew only miracle could happen because Francis had no impulse, on getting to Amaku general hospital the doctors saw it was already late, Francis had no life in him again, they left him unattended , we felt it has happened already , as his course mates we were optimistic a miracle could happen, Francis was gone, our lecturer came and broke the news to us in the hospital , we cried , we are still crying, we are feeling bitter , the dean of students affair came to show his stupidity, he said "THIS IS NIGERIA, WE DON'T EXPECT THINGS TO BE PERFECT, WE DON'T HAVE IMPLEMENTS, this words got us pissed ,he was then blaming our leaders, A DEAN OF STUDENTS AFFAIR, A LEADER,
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH This is our second course mate

We are loosing to unizik medicals , UNIZIK MEDICALS KILLED FRANCIS! Unizik medicals is a death trap, what is the essence of the money we pay for medicals!They rarely even administer drugs , shut down that
hospital"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/final-year-unizik-student-slumps-and.html

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Martinez19(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Heart attack. We need to have a fitness culture in this country. We ignore fitness culture and we are busy chasing money and growing fat.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Demogorgon(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
Eiya. So sad... RIP

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Delivar(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nigerians like putting emphasis on FINAL YEAR whenever something bad happens to anyone in final year. Being in final year doesn't make anyone above death or any kind of mishap. Makes it sound like being in final year and failing to complete it means failure to go to heaven.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Flexherbal(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
May his soul rest in peace !

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by soberdrunk(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
RIP young man!! So sad!! This is one of the reasons my only sport is "Hand to mouth" combat, nobody ever died while drinking a cold bottle of GULDER......... angry

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by 1x2x3: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Martinez19:
Heart attack. We need to have a fitness culture in this country. We ignore fitness culture and we are busy chasing money and growing fat.

Has nothing to do with fitness. Footballers die right on the pitch.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Cholls(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
my brothers leave me

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
But the guy in question is not fat ,death wetin man do u.RIP
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Omero(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
RIP!
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by ameri9ja: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Martinez19:

R u ok? Slim guy dies playing sports and u blame fatness and fitness. What's wrong with u?

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Hisxellency: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
RIP... May God grant your family the fortitude to bear this loss!

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by sKeetz(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Martinez19:

What are you saying? Does that dude look fat to you?

20 Likes

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by GodIsBiafran: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Martinez19:

Keep kwayet! The guy plays basketball and looks slim and fit and you are talking about fitness. It is more likely due to undiagnosed cardiovascular disease.

40 Likes

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by abike12(f): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lord have mercy. Gbogbo aiye a o ni sunkun omo o cry

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Lizilicious(f): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
Chei!
Chei!
See fine boy!..

Rest in peace my brother

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by adecz: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
sad

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Tobiemmanuel007: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
My God RIP
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by qanda: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
sad
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Christane: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
villiage people. enemies don stop hm shine o.

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by frowland(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hole in the heart.
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Pojomojo: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
So it’s ok for Man City to pay £60m for Mahrez to sit on their bench.
Chelsea to pay £70m for Morata to miss 1 on 1’s all season.
Man United to pay Sanchez £400k a week to self-service his dogs, but Liverpool are the ones trying to buy the league. Sound!
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Ijaya123: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Martinez19:

Even that is not a guarantee. Sportsmen with strict fitness culture and facilities had passed on while on duty.

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Offpoint: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Village people with perfect timing...
R.I.P to the Dead
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Rutley(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
You get brain jooor

RIP to him
GodIsBiafran:

Keep kwayet! The guy plays basketball and looks slim and fit and you are talking about fitness. It is more likely due to undiagnosed cardiovascular disease.

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by tgmservice: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
jehaju:
We Create Smarter Apps For Smarter Businesses

You are stewpid carry ur dead business elsewhere

Cant u pay for ads

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Ufranklin92(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
Chaaaiii,my guy is gone,this my street guy in aba,RIP bro
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Bibby25(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
R.I.P......
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by AnanseK(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
RIP young man!! So sad!! This is one of the reasons my only sport is "Hand to mouth" combat, nobody ever died while drinking a cold bottle of GULDER......... angry

Yes , that one is a slow death.

May his soul Rest In Peace.

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Sharpshooota: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Village people worldwide embarassed embarassed

How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times / UI, UNN, UNILAG Shine In Centre For World University Rankings / Jamb 2017: Top 10 States According To The Number Of Applicants