Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno (31687 Views)

Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) / Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour / Father Of 6 Rapes A Neighbour’s Dog In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by HumphreyGspot(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
A suspected rapist ran out of luck, yesterday, in Maiduguri, Borno State, as he was caught red-handed by the mother of a little girl he was trying to defile.

The little girl, Eunice, had been left all alone at home by her mother, who had to rush to the hospital to see someone. .

However, their neighbor, identified as Joshua Kalakala, saw it as an opportunity to perpetrate his evil act.

It was gathered that Joshua had called the girl over and was trying to pull down her panties, when she started shouting. .

Help eventually came for Eunice as her mom got back home just in time to hear someone crying in the neighbourhood. .

Her decision to check out what was happening paid off, as she found Joshua pants down and almost done with pulling off her daughter’s panties.

The suspect was promptly apprehended by the residents of the area and handed over to security operatives.

Watch Video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/mom-catches-neighbour-trying-to-defile.html?m=1

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by Investmentfreak: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
Stc
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by springtech(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
This is serious.
What a paedophile.

Mr Joshua needs to be castrated.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by BabaAduras: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mad animal

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by MycroftHolmes: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
This child rape is getting too much. Na wa for this our generation oo.

But what can you really enjoy defiling a little girl? Why not visit a brothel instead?

In fact, some men are just in sane sad

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Konji causing commotion since 1885.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Borrow a bomb from boko Haram and put it in his trouser.I don't like what I hate

15 Likes

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by Rhaspody(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hehehe
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by ainas247: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by Lota11(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
The Man must be Insane... Woman don finish for world
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by Justiceleague1: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Coneheads in borno grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by Starz825(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:
Stc
Sorry..the guy above you was faster...u couldn't even write FTC well.

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by PrettaPacco(f): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
We are just living in a crazy world
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by ugodeboss(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
Wetin person no go see for this we country?
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by Investmentfreak: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
Starz825:

Sorry..the guy above you was faster...u couldn't even write FTC well.

Stc connotes second to comment ,
Either ways I am getting paid
Stay safe angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pedophile everywhere shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by Britishcoins(m): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
Check his full name well.

JOSHUA OWOLABI from Oyo and he is a mechanic in Borno.....

Those tribe's love rape and ritualist R&R

3 Likes

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by fatymore(f): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
inside this hot sun?
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by legendarymega: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
This is y Boko Haram are dealing with u guys.

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by emeijeh(m): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
Castrate the bastard.

It is so good to be back.....to that mod that gave me the ban, fvck you

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by Investmentfreak: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
Where’s your office??

Bales007:
Advertise
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by TimiRume(f): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Konji causing commotion since 1885.
Don't people find comments like this disgusting? How can you blame an act and spare the culprit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by ajebuter(f): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
In Borno state huh?

Hand him over to Boko Boys

Case closed..

3 Likes

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by spiceadole: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kalakala..
What a name
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by LOSKYXANDER: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
I know this has nothing to do with the topic but last year I travelled from Abuja to Plateau state using a popular park. Lo and behold I saw passengers loading to travel to Borno

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by tstx(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hian......

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by TwoBottles: 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
Who else is waiting for this??

5 Likes

Re: Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno by kelib: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pls can d mod always check the sentence before moving it to fp cos I think it should be caught n not catches

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway / Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS / Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.