Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Victoria Island From Ikeja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Victoria Island From Ikeja (2734 Views)

Please How Do I Get To Banana Island From Ikorodu / How Can I Get To 639 Akin Adesola St Victoria Island From Oshodi / Keep In View Message From Ikeja Electric Recruiter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Island From Ikeja by dedons: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Good day everyone. Please how do I locate Victoria Island from Ikeja. I need to get there tomorrow.

Thank you.
Re: Victoria Island From Ikeja by dedons: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
help o
Re: Victoria Island From Ikeja by Millcollins: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
It depends on the part in Ikeja you are going from. Just look for a bus going to Obalende. When you get to Obalende, take a Keke to Eco hotel roundabout in Victoria Island. Then from there you can find your way to anywhere you are going.
Re: Victoria Island From Ikeja by dedons: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
Millcollins:
It depends on the part in Ikeja you are going from. Just look for a bus going to Obalende. When you get to Obalende, take a Keke to Eco hotel roundabout in Victoria Island. Then from there you can find your way to anywhere you are going.
Thanks bro. I will be going from either Omole Estate gate or Ikeja under bridge.
Re: Victoria Island From Ikeja by merit455(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
When u get to Ikeja under bridge,get a bus going to Anthony,alert at the bus stop then take another bus going to Oshodi. When you get Oshodi,do take another bus heading to Ibadan,then u can stop at Victoria Island,Mind u,Victoria Island is located along Lagos-Ibadan express road. Please make sure you go with your tax payment document, because LASMA officers will be on duty tomorrow. You can not eneter Victoria Island wighout paying your tax. Good luck my dear Friend
Re: Victoria Island From Ikeja by dedons: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
merit455:
When u get to Ikeja under bridge,get a bus going to Anthony,alert at the bus stop then take another bus going to Oshodi. When you get Oshodi,do take another bus heading to Ibadan,then u can stop at Victoria Island,Mind u,Victoria Island is located along Lagos-Ibadan express road. Please make sure you go with your tax payment document, because LASMA officers will be on duty tomorrow. You can not eneter Victoria Island wighout paying your tax. Good luck my dear Friend
You may think you are funny, unfortunately, you are just a big fool.

GERROUT!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Island From Ikeja by Leun: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
merit455:

Please be careful, readers should just ignore what he wrote.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Island From Ikeja by kessling: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Millcollins:

This should do

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Island From Ikeja by Nastydroid(m): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
dedons:
Good day everyone. Please how do I locate Victoria Island from Ikeja. I need to get there tomorrow.

Thank you.
From ikeja under bridge take a bus going to yaba,after you alighted take another one going to obalende then ask the keke napep guys for the one going to Victoria island /Eko hotel
Re: Victoria Island From Ikeja by dedons: 5:21am On Jul 24, 2018
Nastydroid:
From ikeja under bridge take a bus going to yaba,after you alighted take another one going to obalende then ask the keke napep guys for the one going to Victoria island /Eko hotel
Thanks brother
Re: Victoria Island From Ikeja by phemmyfour: 6:07am On Jul 24, 2018
dedons:

Thank you.
JJC, VI <<Obalende <<Yaba/Ikeja
Re: Victoria Island From Ikeja by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 24, 2018
In order not to waste money you need to be specific on the area you are going to. Victoria Island is bigger than many think. If you know the street name, it will make description better.

From Ikeja, take a bus going to Obalende or CMS, from there, you can take another bus going to Law School/Eko Hotel/Lekki Ajah. It depends on the address.

If you are going to Ligali Ayorinde and you alighted at Eko Hotel, it is a waste of cash, if you are going to Ajose Adeogun and you alighted at Law school it is also a waste of time.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Allied P&P Limited / Sellafield Energy Resources Limited Graduate Trainee Program 2020 / Lagos State Govt. Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.