Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,303 members, 7,850,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP SUICIDAL THOUGHTS RUNNING THRU MY HEAD - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PLEASE SOMEONE HELP SUICIDAL THOUGHTS RUNNING THRU MY HEAD (322 Views)

Please Help Suicidal Nursing Mother (she Tried To Take Her Life Twice) / I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP SUICIDAL THOUGHTS RUNNING THRU MY HEAD by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2018
Ever since I have been unable to foot some bills like pay my sister school fees and some other expenses it's been hell of a Life for me.
I wake up three times at night
just having thoughts of ending my life but I just think of the pain of putting my love ones thru
I wish I can disappear into thin air.
Just feel I should speak out Someone might help.
Am an orphan who is got younger ones under my care my both parents are dead.
Nigerians it really hurts to be unable to meet up with Some responsibilities.
I fuckin hate the air I breathe I try to be grateful but I lack Control at times.
I know am dying silently inside me even though I carry a smile around always.
Deep down am rottening am emotionally unstable.
I wish I can rent out my Life or sacrifice for a good course to make People around me happy.
Am just scared someone like me is just a threat in the society with thoughts running thru my head cos am scared at times of my thoughts.
Nigerians I need a Helper someone to support me.
Suicide is not way but it's a thought that comes to my mind.
I just wish am not alife.
I know it's cowardice to think suicide but at times I don't wish am living or alife.
Re: PLEASE SOMEONE HELP SUICIDAL THOUGHTS RUNNING THRU MY HEAD by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2018
Please dont commit suicide my friend.
Life is beautiful please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PLEASE SOMEONE HELP SUICIDAL THOUGHTS RUNNING THRU MY HEAD by Lomprico2: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2018
Your suicide will not make anything better, neither will it cater for ur younger ones.

Wise up dude!!
Re: PLEASE SOMEONE HELP SUICIDAL THOUGHTS RUNNING THRU MY HEAD by SenorFax(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2018
You are doing a selfless service taking care of your younger one already. Killing yourself will just make you selfish, and makes them suffer.

When certainly you feel this way, just relax and believe everything is gonna be okay.

Having money doesn't mean you are Gonna be happy, having a job doesn't guarantee happiness, nothing in this world guarantees Happiness. Happiness can only be created from within. You need to work on that. Tap happiness from your situation, save it and feed on it.

People die everyday, mostly for nothing. There is no honor in running from a battle.

I dare you to live longer, I dare you to shame those who think you can't make it, I dare you to succeed in life.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SOMEONE HELP SUICIDAL THOUGHTS RUNNING THRU MY HEAD by Blakjewelry(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2018
muyinice:
Ever since I have been unable to foot some bills like pay my sister school fees and some other expenses it's been hell of a Life.
I wake up three times in a night
just having thoughts of ending my life but I just think of the pain of putting them thru.
I wish I can disappear into thin air.
Just feel I should speak out Someone might help.
An am orphan who is got younger ones under my both parents are dead.
Nigerians it really hurts to be unable to meet up with Some responsibilities.
I fuckin hate the air I breathe I try to be grateful but I lack Control at times.
I know am dying silently inside me even though I carry q smile around always.
Deep down am rottening
first of be since you have younger under you, be the source of their strength and pillar. turning your pains into motivation, I know it is not easy especially when money is involved. sorry business has been for sometime now on my side if not I don't let this kind thing pass without extending a hand. please try and be strong make your parents proud
Re: PLEASE SOMEONE HELP SUICIDAL THOUGHTS RUNNING THRU MY HEAD by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2018
Quickly see your Pastor right now please.....what is your name please? You need serious prayer
Re: PLEASE SOMEONE HELP SUICIDAL THOUGHTS RUNNING THRU MY HEAD by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Go online and search burial videos then come back and talk about hustling.
Your sister's school fees won't end up being paid anyway, instead you give them more expenses for your internment. .God forbid
Where there is life, there is hope...always remember that
Re: PLEASE SOMEONE HELP SUICIDAL THOUGHTS RUNNING THRU MY HEAD by Papasmal(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2018
For every hardship there comes a relief,

Do not lose hope nor be sad,Do not despair the help that comes above,Almighty God loves the orphans and always with them,

Remember no condition is permanent,One day you'll look back to glorify the wonders of God in ur lives,all you is patience and prayer while you keep trying.

Pls jettison the thought of suicide.
Re: PLEASE SOMEONE HELP SUICIDAL THOUGHTS RUNNING THRU MY HEAD by Homeboiy: 8:17am On Jul 24, 2018
op I understand what I need now is for people to donate money for you

okwala gi

(1) (Reply)

Please This Young Man Is Missing / Hello Everyone, Please Support Our Channel With Your Love / 82 Div Goc Pays Farewell Visit To 34 & 14 Brigade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.