Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Top 5 Nigerian Web Hosting Companies That Offer Promos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 5 Nigerian Web Hosting Companies That Offer Promos (1045 Views)

Best 10 Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria April 2021 / 3 Great Nigerian Web Hosting Companies That No One Is Talking About / Meet 12 Year-old Nigerian Web Developer, Obaloluwa Odelana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Nigerian Web Hosting Companies That Offer Promos by nonirap(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2018
are you thinking of setting up a website in Nigeria?

Do you need a reliable web host?

Do you want to start a blog, but you are on a slim budget?

You have two options when it comes to hosting your website; You can either go with a foreign web host or you stick with the local web host we have within Nigeria.

Nigeria based web hosting companies offer affordable pricing compared to foreign ones, especially now that the exchange rate is not favorable. Also with a Nigerian web host, you can pay easily in Naira via bank deposit or with your ATM Card.

in general hosting companies offer discounts and promos from time to time. In this article, I have outlined the prices for different Nigerian hosting companies along with the discounts, promos, and coupons they offer. I have also recommended some of them based on personal experience.

1. WhoGoHost
WhoGoHost is one of leading Nigeria based web hosting providers. Their pricing is very affordable, with as low as N400 you can host your website for a month and N4,000 for a year.

Any annual plan you buy comes with a FREE .COM.NG domain name and FREE SSL certificate. They are currently running a promo and selling .COM domain names at just N3,000. Normally buying a .COM domain name from them cost N4,000. This offer ends on May 19th. Check out their pricing below.

2. Qservers
Qservers is another good web hosting company within Nigeria. I saw their ad on nairaland and I decided to try them out and since then I have not disappointed me.

They offer more web space for cheaper prices compared to other web hosts. With N350/month you can start hosting your website. Check out their pricing below.

qservers pricing

Currently they are offering several promos;

The following domain extensions are free for every annual hosting package com.ng | .net.ng | .org.ng | .i.ng | .mobi.ng | .sch.ng
All hosting packages come with FREE SSL Certificate
20% OFF any hosting package (May Promo)
.com domain extension cost N3,500 (May Promo). Normally this goes for N4,500
.NG domain cost N9,000 (May Promo)
.com.ng domain cost N1,100 (May Promo), Normally this goes for N1,500

4. NONIHOST
HONIHOST is a web hosting company that offers very affordable plans for webmasters in Nigeria.

NONIHOST offer WordPress hosting plan with up to 10GB storage and Unlimited bandwidth starting from just 500 Naira per month. In case your web project is not based on WordPress, NONIHOST also offers regular web hosting starting with a free plan all the way up to an Aspire plan that costs 350 Naira per month and an unlimited plan for #1,500 naira per month, all their hosting plan comes with free .COM Domain

I have tried these guys also they are reliable

Website => www.nonihost.net

4. DomainKing
DomainKing is another popular web host, but I haven’t used them. They are currently running some promos.

.com domain goes for N3,800
.ng goes for N8000
.xyz goes for N1000
.com.ng goes for N500
.org domain extension goes for N4,500
You get a FREE .com.ng domain name for every annual hosting package.
They have separate plans for hosting WordPress sites. If you have used or you are using DomainKing, please tell me what you think about them in the comment box below.

Website=> DomainKing.ng

5. HUB8
HUB8 is new in the Nigerian market. The company offers very affordable plans for webmasters in Nigeria.

The main highlight of HUB8 is that they offer free WordPress hosting plan with up to 500MB storage and 100GB bandwidth.

If you need more capacity, the web hosting company offers a PRO WordPress Plan starting form just 490 Naira per month. In case your web project is not based on WordPress, HUB8 also offers regular web hosting starting with a free plan all the way up to an Ultimate plan that costs 1,700 Naira per month

I haven’t tried these guys also, but if you have, please, I would like to know if they are reliable or not. Drop your thoughts in the comment box below

Website => www.ng.hub8.com

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Web Hosting Companies That Offer Promos by nonihost: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2018
Thanks for listing us
you can purchase a hosting plan for us via http://nonihost.net/cart.php?gid=1
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Web Hosting Companies That Offer Promos by nonirap(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
nonihost:
Thanks for listing us
you can purchase a hosting plan for us via http://nonihost.net/cart.php?gid=1
you are welcome
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Web Hosting Companies That Offer Promos by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2019
A good web hosting company will always have the best stable server with 100% Uptime.

We have carried out a Research on this to juxtapose web hosting company in Nigeria , we have gathered our result

Read More

https://www.dailynewser.com/2019/05/17/we-discovered-a-good-web-hosting-company-with-the-best-server/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Email Sender To Millions Daily / Mtn New Package, Get 4gig For N1000..on Mtn Dealzone / Free .cdr ID Card Graphics Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.