Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,730 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Mazi Cj"trouble” Igbokwe,Texas Middleweight Boxer Reveals His Source Of Strength - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mazi Cj"trouble” Igbokwe,Texas Middleweight Boxer Reveals His Source Of Strength (630 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Graduates From Aviation School As He Becomes A Certified Pilot / Anyogu Elekwachi Mazi Ukonu Is Dead! / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mazi Cj"trouble” Igbokwe,Texas Middleweight Boxer Reveals His Source Of Strength by emmy9688: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2018
Remember the Nigerian-American Texas Boxing champion who made news for his unique way of storming the boxing ring like a true Igbo warrior? He has revealed his source of strength and energy. Having risen amidst stiff competition in the game of boxing, Igbo boy Mazi Cj Trouble Igbokwe had all the accolades to God and his ever prayerful mother. Read him:

“Boxing helped my life, but it was my mom that actually saved It. I don’t know what I’d actually do without this woman but I thank God everyday for blessing me with such a blessing”

” I never understood miracles till I started praying more, that’s what you call the Power Of Prayer”

“You don’t know the half of the things I’ve been through. God just be saving me. Im thankful for everytime my mama pray for me”

See more & adorable prayer sections with his mom before he goes into the boxing ring here: http://enigeria.com.ng/mazi-cj-trouble-igbokwe-texas-middleweight-boxer-who-made-news-few-days-ago-reveals-his-source-strength/

Lalasticlala
Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

WOOOW!!!! Teni Graduates From University (VIDEO) / Davido Rocks Igbo Attire, Shares First Time Photo As A Groomsman / Kemi Oluloyo Knelt Down To Beg A Nigerian Road Side Blogger In Ireland ( ESABOD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.