Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) (90239 Views)

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by naijatoonz: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Rapunzel grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
enabledgoddess:
Is it just me ? I find the baby unattractive though. If not that she's just an innocent baby who depends on adults who should have cut her hair, I would have compared her to something terrible.
you're a girl. Of course you can't see past your jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Pretty girl... She's not aware how much naija babes pay to get this hair.

1 Like

Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
hopexter:

Pervert see where your mind carry you go now now. Change before you die oo. cheesy

Bros what ever you are talking abt I dnt understand...

Can you plz mind ur biz?
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by Topshow4real: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Wow, she looks so excitingly adorable. . . ##kiss
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
I get adult pubic hair when I was born all the female nurse nearly rape me on seeing such a huge banana
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by Sourcethe: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
If these happen in Nigeria, We would turn it to something else and called the woman many names. The husband might even sent her away due to family pressure.[b][/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by Annasnoni: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lovely. My first daughter will have more than this
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lovely
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Baby Chanco for President.
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by ComedianzazaB(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
wow she is cute and popping ;Dwow she is cute and popping

1 Like

Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oh God!
I Love this baby... She's so cute!!
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by perdollar(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
some desperate ppl WL come n say DT d hair look like d letters ALLAH.
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by buchai: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
the baby eyes bi like torch light, e don grow old inside belle before him come out.

1 Like

Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by fascia(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
undecided
matrix199:
Weirdly beautiful!

Infant hirsutism.
undecided
matrix199:
Weirdly beautiful!

Infant hirsutism.
olodo. smh
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
4 those wey know... This is japanese product
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by mickool(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
So cute!

1 Like

Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by don89(m): 12:40am On Jul 25, 2018
CUTE
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by donqx: 1:01am On Jul 25, 2018
hmm
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:16am On Jul 25, 2018
matrix199:
Weirdly beautiful!

Infant hirsutism.

Hirsutism is unwanted hair growth in unwanted areas of the body

Long hair in appropriate areas of the body don’t count
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by QualityHealthCa: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2018
Sanchase:

For your brain
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by Topzy007(m): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2018
Nigerian woman go hardly give birth to this kind pikin, simply because say dem don abort all the better pikin for their belle nah, adams oshimole & saraki version remain from their belle
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by matrix199(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2018
cococandy:

Hirsutism is unwanted hair growth in unwanted areas of the body

Long hair in appropriate areas of the body don’t count

I seldom reply quotes or incorrect corrections on this platform because of the childish nature of many fellows on the platform. But reading your correction, I can see it comes with a good intention, plus your quote seems sensible. So I guess you're worth my time.

Firstly, there's no such thing as "unwanted hair growth". She's a baby, and babies are oblivious of features on their bodies. They can't tell what they want or not.

That said, the correction is abnormal hair growth, in any area of/on the body, particularly the face and the body. Though the term "hirsutism" is mostly related to the condition of abnormal hair growth on the face or body in women, it(hirsutism), as a term, can be discreetly used to describe this condition with this baby.

Infant hirsutism is a discreet derived term to describe the hair abnormality in babies, just the same way "cranio-facial duplication" was discreetly derived to describe the condition of a siamese twins in Indonesia, one body, one head, but two faces and two brains.

It's all about discretion.
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Topzy007:
Nigerian woman go hardly give birth to this kind pikin, simply because say dem don abort all the better pikin for their belle nah, adams oshimole & saraki version remain from their belle
dummy

1 Like

Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
matrix199:

I seldom reply quotes or incorrect corrections on this platform because of the childish nature of many fellows on the platform. But reading your correction, I can see it comes with a good intention, plus your quote seems sensible. So I guess you're worth my time.
so cocky and unnecessary.

Firstly, there's no such thing as "unwanted hair growth". She's a baby, and babies are oblivious of features on their bodies. They can't tell what they want or not.
unwanted meaning by societal standards. Not by what the baby wants. I didn’t have to explain that

That said, the correction is abnormal hair growth, in any area of/on the body, particularly the face and the body. Though the term "hirsutism" is mostly related to the condition of abnormal hair growth on the face or body in women, it(hirsutism), as a term, can be discreetly used to describe this condition with this baby.
look at the pictures I shared. The last one is an example of infant hirsutism. Abnormal hair growth on abnormal parts of the body. A baby with long hair on their head doesn’t have hirsutism unless the hair is on the body too in abnormal quantities and patterns. My child had hair as long as this baby when she about the same age as well. Only difference hers was coily hair so it didn’t attract as much attention. No one ever thought she had hirsutism.

Infant hirsutism is a discreet derived term to describe the hair abnormality in babies.
this baby’s hair is not abnormal. It’s just long

Thank you.

Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by matrix199(m): 2:21am On Jul 26, 2018
cococandy:
so cocky and unnecessary.

unwanted meaning by societal standards. Not by what the baby wants. I didn’t have to explain that

look at the pictures I shared. The last one is an example of infant hirsutism. Abnormal hair growth on abnormal parts of the body. A baby with long hair on their head doesn’t have hirsutism unless the hair is on the body too in abnormal quantities and patterns. My child had hair as long as this baby when she about the same age as well. Only difference hers was coily hair so it didn’t attract as much attention. No one ever thought she had hirsutism.

this baby’s hair is not abnormal. It’s just long

Thank you.

Full grown hair in a 7-month old baby is normal? Like really?

I don't have to pull stuff with you. All I have to say to you now is that you're very beautiful.
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:58am On Jul 26, 2018
Thank you
matrix199:

Full grown hair in a 7-month old baby is normal? Like really?

I don't have to pull stuff with you. All I have to say to you now is that you're very beautiful.
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by matrix199(m): 4:01am On Jul 26, 2018
cococandy:
Thank you

Are you tied?
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:04am On Jul 26, 2018
matrix199:

Are you tied?
tied?
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by matrix199(m): 4:06am On Jul 26, 2018
cococandy:
tied?

Sin.. or Mar....
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:11am On Jul 26, 2018
matrix199:

Sin.. or Mar....

do you mean single or married?

If yes, I am married.

But I don’t think you will be getting any women if you can’t say directly what you mean. All the indirectness is stressful and they may not give you a response if they can’t decipher what you’re asking.

Hopefully I didn’t misunderstand you

1 Like

Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by matrix199(m): 4:21am On Jul 26, 2018
cococandy:

do you mean single or married?

If yes, I am married.

But I don’t think you will be getting any woman if you can’t say directly what you mean. All the indirectness is stressful and they may not give you a response if they can’t decipher what you’re asking.

Hopefully I didn’t misunderstand you

That's me being discreet.

Well, I'd have to hope that one day the time machine would be invented.

But we're cool right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Good fellows / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.