Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) (90241 Views)

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:29am On Jul 26, 2018
We are cool
matrix199:

That's me being discreet.

Well, I'd have to hope that one day the time machine would be invented.

But we're cool right?

Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by matrix199(m): 4:32am On Jul 26, 2018
cococandy:
We are cool

So can I?
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by Topzy007(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2018
is like you high abi
cococandy:
dummy
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2019
Jesu.
FTC for the first time on Nairaland.
This is a sign that Alabi must pay me this weekend...

Back to the topic - the child is so cute. Wondering what might make a child's hair grow so fast..
Lemme goan dust my books and read about isolated hypertrichosis again self and know if it can cause this.

For your mind
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by peacefull(f): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2019
Very cute smiley
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by error4040: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
peacefull:
Very cute smiley
Hello, long time. hope you're doing fine?
did you later resolve your issue with your husband ??
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by peacefull(f): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
error4040:
Hello, long time. hope you're doing fine?
did you later resolve your issue with your husband ??

Hello! Yes, long time. I'm good Thank you smiley
How about you?
Thank you for gave me advice at that time. I'm really appreciate. I'm still with him.
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by error4040: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
peacefull:

Hello! Yes, long time. I'm good Thank you smiley
How about you?
Thank you for gave me advice at that time. I'm really appreciate. I'm still with him.
Am Fine.
Good to hear you're still with Him, But did you confront him about if truly he had a wife back here in Nigeria ?
Re: Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) by peacefull(f): 5:19am On Feb 22, 2019
error4040:

Am Fine.
Good to hear you're still with Him, But did you confront him about if truly he had a wife back here in Nigeria ?

Yes. I asked him and sometimes I'm still asking him. I wrote it on my page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Good fellows / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.