Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Don’t Stop Learning As A Leader - Philippians 4:9, Hebrews 5:7-9 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Stop Learning As A Leader - Philippians 4:9, Hebrews 5:7-9 (223 Views)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 / Mosques And Churches To Reopen In Lagos On August 7 & 9 Respectively / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Stop Learning As A Leader - Philippians 4:9, Hebrews 5:7-9 by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 25, 2018
Learning is a process of getting new or modifying existing, knowledge, behaviours, skills, values or preferences. One major characteristic of learning is that it produces changes. As I said in the definition above, learning is a process and until you have completed that process, learning has not been accomplished. The essence of learning is change and if what you claim to be learning is not producing any change in you, you have not really learnt.

Philippians 4:9-10 – “The things which came to you by my teaching and preaching, and which you saw in me, these things do, and the God of peace will be with you (Bible in Basic English).” This passage gives a clearer picture of what I am dealing with here. It shows that you have learnt when you apply the knowledge you have acquired by the ministry of teaching, preaching, life doctrines, practical trainings, disciplines, corrections, instructions and reproof of a father into your life. Do not forget this concept because it is the true process of learning.

The Bible says that some people are always learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. The problem is that they acquired all the information but they did not apply it to their lives and so it never produced the expected change. In essence, they did not learn.Tomorrow, I will be showing you key critical areas of learning for a leader.

PRAYER: Lord, I take the position of a learner in the kingdom; I open up to righteous kingdom changes in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Chronicles 14:1-16:14, Romans 9:1-24, Psalm 19:1-14, Proverbs 20:1

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

In Serving Others; You Serve Yourself / Daily Benefits / The Person Of Jesus (contd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.