Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master (13990 Views)

I Only Did A Round’, Says 20-year-old Herdsman Who Raped Woman To Death / Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up / Guy Who Called A Man 'Mad' In Kano Severely Beaten (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by stane007: 6:21am On Jul 25, 2018
A Minna herdsman, Juli Umar has been arrested alongside two other robbers, operating in the Zaragi Maito Fulani Camp in the Wushishi Local Government Area of Niger state. 

The suspects Juli Umar, 19; Adamu Amudu, 19; and Aliyu Isah, 19 who attacked and inflicted injuries on one Samaila Usman of Fulani Camp for refusing to surrender the money he made from sales of his cows, were arrested by the police operatives attached to the Wushishi division on Tuesday.

The Minna herdsman had before his arrest, been paid him off by his former Master with a cow as agreed, after working for six months. However he connived with other bandits to attack Usman, and knocked off two of his teeth during the robbery.

Norther City News reported that the hoodlums attacked their victim with cutlasses, single barrel gun and robbed him of N87,000, two sets of wrapper and a Tecno handset.

Confessing to the crime while being interviewed by newsmen, the suspect who blamed an evil spirit for his alleged misdeed, said;

“I shouldn’t have done what I did after all he did for me, Allah will punish me severely. My master did not in any way offended me and as such did not deserve this kind of treatment from his servant.”

“I have made the biggest mistake in my life, I am even sorry to have deceived Amudu into participating in this heinous crime that has ruined our lives,” Umar added.

Confirming the arrest of the armed bandits, the Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, disclosed that the operatives recovered from the suspects one single-barreled gun and two cutlasses. He added that Umar confessed to have conspired with Amudu and Isah to attack his former boss.

Abubakar further told newsmen that the suspects will be charged to the court after investigation is completed.

https://lailasnews.com/allah-will-punish-me-severely-minna-herdsman-who-plotted-attack-on-master/

Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:22am On Jul 25, 2018
So shall it be.......

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by Alejoc(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2018
Crime no dey pay!
Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by Shelumiel: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2018
Will God also punish your fulani brother (Buhari)for turning Nigeria into a bloodbath?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by Chibestuma: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
MMM
Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by ojmaroni247(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
OK oh
Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by sarrki(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Osanobua
Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by GrandMufti: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
So finally : armed bandits = fulani herdsmen = cattle rustlers

15 Likes

Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by dynicks(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by Dukezaga: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Dulhari Fulani herdsman blood sucker....

1 Like

Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
BECAUSE THEY JUST ATTACKED A FULANI HERDSMEN, THEY WERE SWIFTLY ARRESTED, BUT ASSUMING THEY KILLED THOUSAND INNOCENT CITIZENS, NOBODY WILL HEAR ANYTHING. WE OURSELVES VOTED FOR COW TO RULE US, THAT IS WHY LIFE OF A COW IS VALUABLE THAN THOUSAND OF HUMAN BEINGS. MAY THUNDER OF VENGEANCE OF ALL INNOCENT BLOODS SHED LOCATE THESE COWS, STARTING FROM THEIR OGA AT THE TOP AND ALL THE SUPPORTERS ON NAIRALAND

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by cosmatika(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Finally the chickens are coming home to roost. The mad dog the Alhajis raised in the name of Fulani herdsmen & Almajiris have turned back to kill them. I wish Buhari wins in 2019 so that the hardship continues, Yoruba Muslims and Arewa won't know wen dey ll call for Zoogeria to be divided in peace cry

3 Likes

Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Allah doesn't Punish anyone.

Because he sanctions lots of unimaginable crimes against humanity using Mohammad.

So how can a thoroughly Evil being punish u for doing just a little evil? No ways. Don't just get caught in the act by MEN.

1 Like

Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by shotuns: 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
You need a brain reset. . .

Shelumiel:
Will God also punish your fulani brother (Buhari)for turning Nigeria into a bloodbath?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by BIXYBABE: 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
ok
Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by bjayx: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Na wah ooo
Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by tinktanker: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
Very soon muric and meyitti Allah will still give reasons to support the guys act even against his regrets

1 Like

Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by nNEOo(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
Which Allah, don't go n shot the Bleep up, Allah my white ass brain washed mofo.
Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by chukzyfcbb: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
I mean when I see the picture of these so called herdsmen welding cutlass, they look so thin and breakable.

Two of this guys can't hack me down o. See as person be like who no dey chop food. ..na this kain people wey army no go stop? Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by Yinxies(f): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
Why do people blame the devil for their very own evil doing

undecided
Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by Yankee101: 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
You are sorry you got caught
Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by KBDOT(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
May

Because he sanctions lots of unimaginable crimes against humanity using Mohammad.

So how can a thoroughly Evil being punish u for doing just a little evil? No ways. Don't just get caught in the act by MEN.
[/quote]
Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by Dpleaser: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Gratefulheart1:
BECAUSE THEY JUST ATTACKED A FULANI HERDSMEN, THEY WERE SWIFTLY ARRESTED, BUT ASSUMING THEY KILLED THOUSAND INNOCENT CITIZENS, NOBODY WILL HEAR ANYTHING. WE OURSELVES VOTED FOR COW TO RULE US, THAT IS WHY LIFE OF A COW IS VALUABLE THAN THOUSAND OF HUMAN BEINGS. MAY THUNDER OF VENGEANCE OF ALL INNOCENT BLOODS SHED LOCATE THESE COWS, STARTING FROM THEIR OGA AT THE TOP AND ALL THE SUPPORTERS ON NAIRALAND

Use ur brain now, everything is not the way u perceive them
Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
Dpleaser:

Use ur brain now, everything is not the way u perceive them
Will you shot your gworro poo-hole mouth. Who should use brain between me and you? Are you so daft or young not to know all what is happening in this country? Maybe when Fulani herdsmen visit you and nobody says anything, your brain will open to have an idea of the wicked regime we live in. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by bejeria101(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
87k,2 sets of wrapper and a tecno phone! Kukuma just kee me!
Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
but the presidency said Fulani don't use guns, how come did he manage to get a gun

2 Likes

Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by moorevic(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
But the Oga at the top said herdsman don't carry guns, so how did he get one. Abi is it still the devil that borrowed him the gun?

3 Likes

Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by phase1: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
GrandMufti:
So finally : armed bandits = fulani herdsmen = cattle rustlers

... = fulani terrorists.
Re: Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master by mechanics(m): 6:11am On Jul 26, 2018
ungrateful servant

(1) (Reply)

Residents Lament As Policemen, Hoodlums Damage Ogun Community Road / Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story / Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.