Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

''I Slept With My Six-year-old Daughter Because My Wife Wasn't Around'' -suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ''I Slept With My Six-year-old Daughter Because My Wife Wasn't Around'' -suspect (607 Views)

A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client / She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says / I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Slept With My Six-year-old Daughter Because My Wife Wasn't Around'' -suspect by Kingsmeal: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2018
A 30-year-old man, Basiru Audu, who was recently apprehended for having sex with his six year old daughter in Niger state, says he did the crime because his wife wasn't always at home for him to have sex with.
According to Northern City news, Basiru's neighbours observed that the little girl was walking awkwardly and on inquiry, told them that her father inserted ''something in her private part.”
Basiru was apprehended and when he was interrogated, said he blames his wife who was away in their home town, Daura, Katsina State. He confessed to having sex with other underaged girls.
“I blamed my wife for not being around when I needed sex, she travels a lot and that was why I had to sleep with my daughter; what a shameful thing. That night, I was having a burning sensation to have sex and since my wife was not around, I had no option but to sleep with my daughter to ease off tension,” he confessed.
Parading the suspect, the command’s Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, said the suspect's confession shows the world is coming to an end.
“When a father decides to sleep with his biological daughter, I think the world is coming to an end.” he said.

News From Zenithnaija.com

More below;
https://zenithnaija.com/i-slept-with-my-six-year-old-daughter-because-my-wife-wasnt-around-suspect/

cc: Lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44

Re: ''I Slept With My Six-year-old Daughter Because My Wife Wasn't Around'' -suspect by dynicks(m): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2018
things I noticed!.....NORTH (something about the people living in that geographical location of this country),PAEDOPHILE(beast in human form), SIX YEAR OLD(innocent and poor little girl), DAURA(something awkward about this place), KONJI (which is a bastard nd a respected of no human)...........now someone should please make that man up so as to look like BOBRISKI with no clothes on nd then lock him up in a cage being occupied by two able bodied MALE gorillas on HEAT!!....

1 Like

Re: ''I Slept With My Six-year-old Daughter Because My Wife Wasn't Around'' -suspect by Kingsmeal: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2018
undecided
Re: ''I Slept With My Six-year-old Daughter Because My Wife Wasn't Around'' -suspect by hisgrace090: 8:20am On Jul 25, 2018
Animal in human skin so you can't wait for her return?
Re: ''I Slept With My Six-year-old Daughter Because My Wife Wasn't Around'' -suspect by Ever8054: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2018
ediot!!!...you should have gone for the Vaseline instead...just feel like strangling this animal to death...

1 Like

Re: ''I Slept With My Six-year-old Daughter Because My Wife Wasn't Around'' -suspect by Kingsmeal: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2018
Ever8054:
ediot!!!...you should have gone for the Vaseline instead...just feel like strangling this animal to death...
Haha
Re: ''I Slept With My Six-year-old Daughter Because My Wife Wasn't Around'' -suspect by Elukapendragon(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2018
I was hoping to see a man with bleeding nose, mouth and eyes... undecided
Re: ''I Slept With My Six-year-old Daughter Because My Wife Wasn't Around'' -suspect by Benblaq(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2018
Konji issa goal
Re: ''I Slept With My Six-year-old Daughter Because My Wife Wasn't Around'' -suspect by anonymuz(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
You shouldn't be surprised....people from that region are naturally born paedophiles.

(1) (Reply)

Hardened Female Cultist, Mariam Abiola Confesses / 27-year-old Man Arrested For Allegedly Killing 7 Women He Met On Dating Sites / Police Reports Dss Probe To Presidency (see Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.