Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says (68382 Views)

She Tempted Me & I Had S*x With her, Says Man Caught With Girl, 12 / She Tempted Me – Says Teacher Caught With Student, 14 / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by arinze198(m): 7:00am On Jun 26, 2019
A 29-year old school teacher, Henry Amaechi, who allegedly slept with his 16-year old SS1 student (name withheld), has told the Police that the victim came to his house for extra lessons, reportedly tempted him and he was forced to penetrate her.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the embattled Amaechi claimed that while the extra lessons were going on, she deliberately opened her legs and he was seeing her private part. He was then moved to engage her in a sex romp.

He claimed that the victim was ready for the romp as she reportedly enjoyed it and even pleaded with him to marry her. He said he had already promised to get married to her while they were in the act.

Amaechi is a secondary school teacher at a popular school in Igando but resides at Olu Apare Street in Ejigbo, Lagos, where the victim reportedly went for extra lessons before the romp took place.

She was said to have reportedly seduced the suspect by pretending to attend extra lessons after school hours and eventually succeeded.

However, the teacher landed in trouble after the victim missed her period and suspected that she was pregnant. She then informed her parents that she had slept with her teacher and was suspecting that she was pregnant. She equally informed her parents that her teacher had promised to marry her.
Her father became angry and went to the Igando Police Division to report the matter. Amaechi was arrested and detained for about two weeks in the police cell without bail.

He was brought to the Ejigbo Magistrates Court on Tuesday and arraigned for having sexual intercourse with the victim.

He pleaded not guilty.

Source: http://pmexpressng.com/tempted-slept-extra-lessons-teacher-says/

2 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Mariangeles(f): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2019
Although the man ought to be arrested for having intercourse with an underaged girl, the stupid girl is not innocent either

307 Likes 18 Shares

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by GOFRONT(m): 7:05am On Jun 26, 2019
shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2019
This is not rape, but Lack of self control by the Randy he-goat.

By the way, my attention has been drawn to the way some secondary school girls are looking for opportunities to explore sex even going as far as tempting their teachers.

With the backdrop of immoralities creeping in our society, it won't be long for us to wear the crown as the most populated spreaders of sexually transmitted disease.

179 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2019
Student of these days are something else.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Auxtin85(m): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2019
At 16 you are already seducing a man, the magistrate and the prosecutor should know that the young girl only burst the bubble because she thought she was pregnant.

That’s not a case of defilement or rape, that was a consensual act

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by hisgrace090: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2019
So you take up the job of a lesson teacher without preparing for the temptation and risk involved and how to avoid it.

This makes you unfits to near anybody's doughter in privacy.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by ogashman(m): 7:50am On Jun 26, 2019
I think he took advantage of her.

We book flight tickets for clients. See my signature below

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by 88natzy(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Tr
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by ShitHead(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Rotimi Amaechi again?!!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by nairalee(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2019
Totorial gone wrong. Sorry I meant Tutorials. Autocorrect miskate.

It's better to avoid temptation than to overcome it. That's why I always laugh at guys that call themselves Brothers in Christ, She is a sister to me. Anything that Wil make a guy and a girl stay alone in a room.... Anything is possible

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2019
Takeaways

1. The teacher deserves jail....the judge should trhow the book at him. Especially as he has comitted the offence of statutory rape...it does not matter if the girl wanted it, or enjoyed it....

2.A lot of teenagers seem to have very flawed ideas of sex. Here is the thing...any teenage girl who has sex would most likely get pregnant. So, abstain, or get your partner to use a condom...or get some contraceptive pills.

3.Teachers should exercise some self control. You are not your student's friend...you are their teacher. Act like one for eff's sake.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2019
naive teenage love dey sweet sha lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Lagbaja01(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2019
If the lady/girl did not report the rape case on the day it happened then it is consensual (16 not a minor to me considering the rate of exposure we have this days). If a 60 yrs plus Nwoko dey rock 18 yrs old Regina Daniels then 29 to 16 is not a bad equation as long it is consensual. But let's examine the morality of it, teacher to student is against professionalism and therefore the teacher should be punished, what if the said girl was his niece, would he have done the same??

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Sirpaul(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2019
can we see the face of HENRY
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2019
to me 16 is not underage, it's the legal age for consensual sex in some parts of the world

16 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Isoduwa(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2019
ogashman:
I think he took advantage of her.

We book flight tickets for clients. See my signature below

So you were there?

4 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Lifezhead: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2019
Better release that man before i vess

19 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2019
The 29 yrs old man has no sense... Unfortunately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2019
I weak.

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Pavore9: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2019
The courts do not understand what temptation is but actions.

18 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Amuocha: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Buhari sef sad

"However, the teacher landed in trouble after the victim missed her period and suspected that she was pregnant."

2 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by maestroferdi: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2019
Could this be coincidence?

If you are looking for any negative news about Ibos particularly in Lagos just look for PM News.

Nigeria appears to have no mekwatarism...

2 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by SolexxBarry(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2019
Not in support of underage sex tho but the man is not 100% at fault

During my service year i rejected my student's advances u needed to see how they started looking down on me like one mumu wey nor get level
The way little girls gather breast and yansh nowadays sef can mislead a brother undecided

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by egojiokwu(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2019
K

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by StUriah(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2019
Fvckery gone wrong.

Seriously, konji na bastard.

Secondary school girls with high sex drive & seducing prowess should not be allowed to get too close to their tutors otherwise...

Guys should at all times play safe (use condom) if you cannot handle the temptation to avoid this kind of embarrassment.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Imoh555(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2019
I was high no be excuse for jonsing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Pojomojo: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2019
what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large / Cashier Arrested For Hiding N1m Inside Her Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.