Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Pls I Need A Good Gaming Laptop Around The Price Range Of 120-140 Thousand - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Pls I Need A Good Gaming Laptop Around The Price Range Of 120-140 Thousand (4106 Views)

PS3 Console Needed Asap...price Range Is Between 25k And 30k / Pls What Is The Price Of A Brand New Ps3 Console? / Xbox 360 Elite 120 Gb+wirelesss Pad+headset+wireless Dongle+halo:reach For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need A Good Gaming Laptop Around The Price Range Of 120-140 Thousand by texazzpete(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2016
Dabss:
enough said.

The only reason the Sony and Microsoft SDKs don't allow ALL eight cores to be used for gaming is because those are reserved for the OS and OS functions, including making features like 'Suspend/Resume' and fast switching possible.

Less time bragging about degrees and more time spent actually LEARNING about things would pay off much better.
Re: Pls I Need A Good Gaming Laptop Around The Price Range Of 120-140 Thousand by amaben2020(m): 4:32pm On May 14, 2016
texazzpete:

LOL
You're digging deeper when you're in a hole. What's the sense in an Apples-to-oranges comparison? Why compare AMD and Intel chipsets with different IPCs, different features etc? What generation are you comparing against?

Try to stick to the topic instead of dissembling. a Quad core i7 is better than a dual core i5 for gaming, and the delta is even more prominent in games where the CPU is more likely to be the bottleneck than the GPU

agreed.....
Re: Pls I Need A Good Gaming Laptop Around The Price Range Of 120-140 Thousand by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 27, 2016
Damn! You swamped that guy 6yrs ago oh! I fancy ya a bit!
texazzpete:

You're so intent on arguing you went and resurrected a long dead thread?
Re: Pls I Need A Good Gaming Laptop Around The Price Range Of 120-140 Thousand by harrygd: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Pls I Need A Good Gaming Laptop Around The Price Range Of 120-140 Thousand by harrygd: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
There are so many gaming laptops with these specifications. You can check this guide https://www.gamingxray.com/best-gaming-laptop-under-600/ Hope it will be helpful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Psp 3001{hacked & still new} for sale. / Play Station 4 At The Best Price / PlayStation 3 fat consoles for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.