Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day (1220 Views)

If You Were To Be Nairaland's Admin For An Hour? / Nairaland Admin Should Answer This / Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day by Christino(m): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2007
Jeez! I'll start with the permanent banning of spammers and scammers, ip blocking for consistent spammers, banning of cyberbullies and post seekers, then i'll do some clowning like renaming id's to garri, eba, fufu, and some crazy names. I won't forget to reduce all post counts above 500 to 5! (don't ask whether it's possible) and when i'm going to bed, i'll shut the site down so everyone can go to bed too, no addiction! grin

What would you do in 24 hours!
Re: If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day by mukina2: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2007
bad belle grin
you wan reduce people's post grin

thats why you are not the admin tongue
Re: If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day by Christino(m): 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2007
That's not all, i'll reverse many words, i mean, to their opposite, love hate, good bad, respect disrespect, please help "mess" you. . . heaven hell, like dislike, chic lesbo, dude gay grin

I love this dude
I hate this gay! shocked
Re: If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day by cuteass1(f): 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2007
Christino:

Jeez! I'll start with the permanent banning of spammers and scammers, ip blocking for consistent spammers, banning of cyberbullies and post seekers, then i'll do some clowning like renaming id's to garri, eba, fufu, and some crazy names. I won't forget to reduce all post counts above 500 to 5! (don't ask whether it's possible) and when i'm going to bed, i'll shut the site down so everyone can go to bed too, no addiction! grin

i agree with mukina2

that your joke for a post is exactly the reason why you won't be admin for a blinking second grin

your likes will even bann someone for laughin out loud (aka lol), or for not saying hi to you ("the admin"wink immediately after logging in.

abeg my dear jare, no admin position for you dearie but its ok to continue dreaming

it keeps us moving lol wink
Re: If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day by Christino(m): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2007
Common, it's just for a day! shocked
Re: If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day by lalaboi(m): 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2007
i'll make myself d highest poster

i'll ban som ppl!! 4 life!!

i'll delete some threads and make dis place more tidy!!
Re: If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day by whiteroses(f): 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2007
I'LL DELETE ALL THE JOKE SESSION IT'S CRAP SOMETIMES I READ SOME JOKES AND START SWEARING, they are all the same we already know
Re: If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day by bluenubian(f): 2:02am On Mar 28, 2007
teehee, first and foremost attend to the most important matter at hand - ban davidylyn or whatever his name is every 6hrs and unban him for only 30mins after that. cheesy
Re: If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day by ikamefa(f): 2:03am On Mar 28, 2007
bluenubian:

teehee, first and foremost attend to the most important matter at hand - ban davidylyn or whatever his name is every 6hrs and unban him for only 30mins after that. cheesy

why dis pikin dey find trouble like this? cheesy
Re: If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day by bluenubian(f): 2:05am On Mar 28, 2007
me? cheesy
Re: If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day by ikamefa(f): 2:09am On Mar 28, 2007
no! me! cheesy

make david see this , you go hear word today! cheesy
Re: If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day by bluenubian(f): 2:13am On Mar 28, 2007
hear wetin?, trust me, i heard a lot, da dude can run his mouth, u swear i was at mushin market when he start talking.
Re: If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day by mukina2: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2007
blue and ika una nor kill me here o
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day by jbuoy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2007
If i were to be the admin for just 24 hrs, i wuld create a chat room so everyone culd chat in here.Mind u its just 24hrs.
Re: If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day by OmoEko1(f): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2007
If i was an Admin on NL just for one day, i will ban all those uneducated morons useless jobless people that comes here looking for attention.
Re: If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day by Everbright(f): 8:09am On May 15, 2007
my post deleted again?
i no fit shout ooo

(1) (Reply)

Environmental Issues / Has Harmathan Hurricane Reach You Yet! Here Na Dyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee / Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.