Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! (1222 Views)

Picture Of Ogugua (sexkillz Babe) And Her Brother Vast Bracket. / M.O.D Ogugua! / Congrats Afam4eva! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by ogusbaba1(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2013
Well, I don't really blame you guys, most especially all the mod, Not Because i brought myself down here, to play and interact with fans and members of this noble forum, You guys has really brought my personality, Imagine, me Ogude Akpobome popularly Know as Ogusbaba, You guys recognized me as a Nairalander, for a thread i posted about my family..

I posted "Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids "
Now guys went ahead and changed it to " Pictures Of A Nairalander's Wife & Kids"

because i join nairaland you guys now forget my 17years on the entertainment industry being recognized as a celebrity?
hmmm i am really disappointed in you guys.. to you all mods, no body here, we say " he or she dont knw comedian Ogusbaba? i strongly need an answer.

I am really not happy all.

I don't want to write more,,, My Advice if you don't know ones personality why not make research, or i will just come from no where claiming to be celebrity?...

Thank You.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by oseiwe(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2013
Big bros don provoke! Abeg, make dem change d topic back to its original name sharperly, na dem ogusbaba be d pioneers of comedy for waff dat year. He deserves a celebrity status. Some NLers shld be given prefential treatment cos not all fingers r dsame. All nigerians r equal but some r more equal dan d odas.
Give respect and honour to whom it is due.
Bros, pls calm down.
Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by Afam4eva(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2013
Pls don't be offended. maybe they forgot that you're a celebrity hence the need the rename the thread posted to the frontpage. Your years in the entertainment industry speak volume and you should be accorded some respect as a celebrity. Let me talk to the oga on top about this issue.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2013
OP who exactly are you?

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2013
anayways whoever you are, if you are interested in reconverting to African Traditional Religons, contact me sharrp. thnx.
Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by slimyem: 10:06pm On May 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
anayways whoever you are, if you are interested in reconverting to African Traditional Religons, contact me sharrp. thnx.
is that why the op is here?

Stop bringing your traditional religion thing in every topic.Sheesh!
Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by texaco1: 10:07pm On May 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
OP who exactly are you?
thank you
Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by free2ryhme: 10:23pm On May 30, 2013
wetin sef becos them change your name you come dey make noise what of us wey post and someone because them get levels for NL push their own for front page and leave genuine post make e rotten away for inside thread pool?.. Guy because you are a celebrity makes no difference before you were a celebrity as you claim you are Ogude Akpobome abi celebrity no be title.
Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by sportfeva(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2013
Sincerely, the title made me to click it out of so many front page news. I was curious and if it was ogusbaba and co......, I won't have done so all because, I don't know that brand. That's my opinion and likewise others.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by Nobody: 7:26am On May 31, 2013
ogusbaba1:

because i join nairaland you guys now forget my 17years on the entertainment industry being recognized as a celebrity?
hmmm i am really disappointed in you guys.. to you all mods, no body here, we say " he or she dont knw comedian Ogusbaba? i strongly need an answer.

Seriously? You really have to say all this? Do you live your life for recognition? *deep sigh*

Pls be careful o! This your thirst for relevance and cheap popularity can put your beautiful wife and kids in danger.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 31, 2013
ogusbaba1: Well, I don't really blame you guys, most especially all the mod, Not Because i brought myself down here, to play and interact with fans and members of this noble forum, You guys has really brought my personality, Imagine, me Ogude Akpobome popularly Know as Ogusbaba, You guys recognized me as a Nairalander, for a thread i posted about my family..

Now guys went ahead and changed it to " Pictures Of A Nairalander's Wife & Kids"

I don't want to write more,,, My Advice if you don't know ones personality why not make research, or i will just come from no where claiming to be celebrity?...

Thank You.

Are you high on something undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by justwise(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2013
ogusbaba1: Well, I don't really blame you guys, most especially all the mod, Not Because i brought myself down here, to play and interact with fans and members of this noble forum, You guys has really brought my personality, Imagine, me Ogude Akpobome popularly Know as Ogusbaba, You guys recognized me as a Nairalander, for a thread i posted about my family..

Thank You.

Honestly you don't have one. Think less of yourself.
Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 31, 2013
justwise:

Honestly you don't have one. Think less of yourself.

Actually he does... It's called Narcissistic Personality
Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by dominique(f): 5:04pm On May 31, 2013
I can as well reveal I'm Halle Berry and demand for special treatment. Truth of the matter is, a lot of people (myself inclusive) do not even know you as a celeb. Try and be humble as much as possible (that's if you're the real celeb, I kukuma don't know you). Peace.
Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by justwise(m): 5:18pm On May 31, 2013
kofsy:

Actually he does... It's called Narcissistic Personality

Take your word for that.. grin grin
Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by texaco1: 5:28pm On May 31, 2013
grin cry grin grin@op,see u see gobe .sorry ooooo ,i guess some jokes are expensive
Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by CrazyMan(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2013
dominique: I can as well reveal I'm Halle Berry and demand for special treatment. Truth of the matter is, a lot of people (myself inclusive) do not even know you as a celeb. Try and be humble as much as possible (that's if you're the real celeb, I kukuma don't know you). Peace.
The guy is just an empty barrel seeking cheap popularity pay no attention to him.

Truth is no Nigerian celebrity would descend so low like this just to make himself relevant on a faceless forum.

Its obvious that he's a counterfeit.
Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by dominique(f): 7:43pm On May 31, 2013
CrazyMan:
The guy is just an empty barrel seeking cheap popularity pay no attention to him.

Truth is no Nigerian celebrity would descend so low like this just to make himself relevant on a faceless forum.

Its obvious that he's a counterfeit.

I also don't want to believe any celebrity will do such. This op prolly wants to tanish the reputation of the real person.
Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 31, 2013
dominique:

I also don't want to believe any celebrity will do such. This op prolly wants to tanish the reputation of the real person.

As in eh! The ingeelishi sef na die grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by losprince(m): 9:54pm On May 31, 2013
ogusbaWHAT!? Never heard of him tongue
Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by splashbaby(m): 8:09am On Jun 01, 2013
The man talk say him be celebrity una dey doubt and deny him the status...Bros you too for let someone else post the stuff like Tonto Dike people dey do...Nairaland no be place for many errors...see as dem dey bash you again
Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 02, 2013

Thank You.
Brought yourself down whereDo you •̸№t know the class of people here?Most of us can pay you τ̲̅ȍ come τ̲̅ȍ our houses and make a fool of ur self in d name of building Ɣ☺ΰя careergrin and I believe ‎u can now afford a private teacher τ̲̅ȍ improve on ur spoken english.
Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by 190: 1:27am On Jun 03, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Seun, Mukina, Missyb, Ogugua, Afam4eva, Syro80, Ijebabe, Etc, ATTENTION!!!! by ifyalways(f): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2013
@OP,who are you sef?
Shuo,see gobe cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Message To DSTV On The Love Making In BBA And More / Have U Ever Been Scammed Or Nearly Scammed? / Why You Should Sleep Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.