Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder (32216 Views)

Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off / Joshua V Fury In Doubt As Arbitration Orders Fury To Fight Wilder Before Sept 15 / Anthony Joshua Given 24 Hours To Respond To $50m Offer To Fight Wilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by Beface(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
Azmodan:

If you were the one you wouldnt want to fight this monster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdkmFR0ATUI
Hahahaa If na me I go do the same thing way AJ do.
Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
Eke40seven:
People with no idea of the malicious rivalry between these two are talking. The truth is that Wilder is fucking and have ducked every real opponent. The only credible fight on his CV is grandpa Ortiz. AJ and UK is where the money is, and everyone knew what went down... Wilder will make more in the fight with AJ than he has made in his last 7 fights even if he loses, so... Whyte have called Wilder out severally and he ducked white claiming that "kings don't chase peasants..." But is taking a fight against punching bag Breazle, who AJ used as a training equipment. Beyonce Wilder needs to better his CV with real fights and not fight cab drivers and Kebab owners.

Here is Eddie Hearn, the main business head and AJ promoter explaining what went down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw89Q9tWd98

Here is Whyte who is known to never duck any fight calling out Wilder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdUJrieNYnc

And here is Wilder running as usual from Whyte... Same old style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtCoBTFRScA

The reason AJ is fighting Povetkin is because it is MANDATORY, if he doesn't fight Povetkin next, he will be stripped off the belt he fought hard to get.. Anyone with an idea how boxing works knows this.... And everyone in the boxing community knows that Fury is a loudmouth who supported everyone that ever fought against AJ.. everyone knows he always rooted for AJ to lose but he ends up being disappointed.

"" Beyonce Wilder needs to better his CV with real fights and not fight cab drivers and Kebab owners.""

ur talking cricket, not boxing.
Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by lot14: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
dominique:
Fear of losing his belts
If he doesn't take up this Wilder challenge, his credibility as a super boxer will start to diminish

That's a fat lie...he has fought half of all the heavyweights in the category...kitshkov,takam,whyte, bazzerella,Parker etc..so let all of them wait their turn abeg...leave World Champ alone..

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by 2odd(m): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
ominilongest:
Baba dey fire..so na d same person one mumu dey tell me say e go beat mayweatheer b dz grin....

any one of dem will use Mayweather wipe floor
Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
Mayweather is a welterweight around 64kg, Joshua is over 100kg. they dont belong to same divisions

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No mind the guy. Some people just find it easy to display their ignorance.... How will you be comparing Joshua and MayWeather.

Haha??

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by ozoebuka1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
Azmodan:

close you pie hole!!

Nigerians always talking nonsense they know nothing about all in a bid to sound smart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdkmFR0ATUI
Bro don't show me links... I live on YouTube, i check things out myself and i don't enjoy heresay... I've watch this video at least 2-3 months ago... Wilder, fury, Ortiz Joshua, klitshiko, brothers, etc... I watch them, as long as you on the limelight so, shut da fuq outta here. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by BoboKush(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
ozoebuka1:
You don't have to view every comment on sentimental grounds... "i love picking on Yoruba people here on nairaland just for fun but on that my particular post, i wasn't shading yorubas on "opening their mouth" everyone knows that Yoruba people open their mouths alot shouting "ah! ah!! ah!!! Upandan undecided

U r a fool.... Tribal bigot
Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by ozoebuka1(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"It took grace for wilder to beat Ortiz""

He knocked him out (Tko) in the 10th round n the fight was supposed to be tough, both are solid boxers, both are undefeated too. That loss was Ortiz's first and only career loss.
Yes, he got knocked out, i watched the match... prior to that knockout stage Ortiz had his moments which he could've knocked wilder out that was why i used "grace" Ortiz was throwing clear and heavy punches while wilder was throwing wide uncoordinated punches... Wilder and fury doesn't fight like pros, they fight like street tout... I'd rather watch Joshua or Ortiz in the ring than fury or wilder though they are all champions.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by ozoebuka1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
BoboKush:

U r a fool.... Tribal bigot
I've heard you.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Bro don't show me links... I live on YouTube, i check things out myself and i don't enjoy heresay... I've watch this video at least 2-3 months ago... Wilder, fury, Ortiz Joshua, klitshiko, brothers, etc... I watch them, as long as you on the limelight so, shut da fuq outta here. undecided

eat a dick
Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
banio:
Wilder should have fought Joseph Parker. He wants Anthony Joshua to do the dirty job while he comes in to take glory.

Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by ozoebuka1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Azmodan:

eat a dick
A typical example of a man that enjoys no knowledge. undecided
Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
chronique:

Dude, I should say you are the one who is clueless about boxing. I watched the fight and I can tell you wilder's height was a massive advantage for him. Tyson and Ortiz do not have the same level of skill. A good boxer would suffer against an equally good but taller boxer. Height in boxing is an advantage anyday,anytime.

Tyson is a short boxer, only 5'11, but he was the most effective knockout guru in boxing heavyweight history n he knocked out the tall giants too.
Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by ozoebuka1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
OYEDIPE:

You still no get sense.
e pain you? I'm really really sorry about that but you can jump from a storey building with your head over heels. undecided
Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Yes, he got knocked out, i watched the match... prior to that knockout stage Ortiz had his moments which he could've knocked wilder out that was why i used "grace" Ortiz was throwing clear and heavy punches while wilder was throwing wide uncoordinated punches... Wilder and fury doesn't fight like pros, they fight like street tout... I'd rather watch Joshua or Ortiz in the ring than fury or wilder though they are all champions.

"" Wilder and fury doesn't fight like pros, ""

This makes no meaning.
Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
macaphan007:
asides that Wilder shouldn't be scared of fighting AJ in the UK,I think its just a whole lot of talking from Wilder,if he's sure of himself,fight the AJ in the UK,he's got more belts and Wilder is the challenger,he shouldn't be dictating where and when he wants the fight.agree to fight AJ in the UK and the deal will be sealed,I don't even see this fight happening anytime soon if I was AJ I'll till 2021....lol

Truth is that AJ needs to fight wilder much more than wilder needs to fight him.

WBC is the most respected boxing title.

AJ needs this WBC to Unify n join the all time greats.

Please read more about the negotiations of their fight.
Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Baselm:

wilder never accepted the deal, he's pushing for 50/50. Even the 30% AJ is offering him is more than he can ever get, so it's a fair deal. Wilder might be aggressive, but AJ is suited to all styles. Wilder is just wild, not as technical or skillful as AJ. AJ will beat him anyday.

Goan re-read about the discussions about their money sharing formula, u don't Hve all the details.

" AJ will beat him anyday ""

Stop talking about cricket.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
chronique:

thank you. if not for height disadvantage,ortiz would have killed wilder.

Tyson destroyed many tall giants.
Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
bluecircle470:

So you expect a 4 title belt holder to fly to USA to fight Deontey Wilder who is just 1 title belt holder. Where is that done? Joshua already told him to come to UK for the challenge and not him going to USA

AJ needs that wbc like oxygen.
Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Yomit71:

No he is not, you guys talk more than this during his last fight, dont worry he who laugh last, laugh best

Oga forget long talk.

Wilder isn't Takam or Parker.

Wilder is a true adversary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by chronique(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Tyson is a short boxer, only 5'11, but he was the most effective knockout guru in boxing heavyweight history n he knocked out the tall giants too.

I'm not disputing that. I'm just saying a very skilled boxer with good height,has an advantage over a shorter but equally skilled boxer.
Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by maasoap(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
ozoebuka1:
You don't have to view every comment on sentimental grounds... "i love picking on Yoruba people here on nairaland just for fun but on that my particular post, i wasn't shading yorubas on "opening their mouth" everyone knows that Yoruba people open their mouths alot shouting "ah! ah!! ah!!! Upandan undecided

You are what you are after all, the man from a tribe that don't open their mouths. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by ozoebuka1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
akinsmyk:

Too bad you generalize. Almost 2 years now Wilder had been planning to meet Joshua and he has been avoiding him. DW had made several bold and confident challenge to AJ but his reply had been always mild.

I'm a big fan of AJ so that made me research who Deontay is and why AJ had been avoiding him. I burnt huge data to watch more than 5 of Deontay's fight on YouTube then I know how deadly he is. Since then, I know AJ is not his match

Deontay fights like an animal, he is deadly, bloody and too dangerous. He is even labeled the most dangerous fighter. Deontay doesn't fight just to win, he fights to injure and physically damage his opponents. DW's punches weigh more and it's faster than AJs. DW throw punches like its a sledge hammer.

Joshua isn't as wicked and inhumane like DW. I can categorically tell you that DW will beat Joshua black and blue at the moment, don't know of the future. Joshua knows that fact himself . Thank God his coach and managers are not deceiving him.

Pls try and watch on YouTube too, then compare their fights, you will be scared for AJ. So you better change the notion that everyone saying DW will be AJ doesn't knows what they are saying.
You know the two very well, i can deduce that from your post. Wilder fights like a tout while Joshua fights like a pro...wilder fights like a beast and tends to instill fear in his opponents and the fans making him seem like the strongest.. He throws wide and wild punches without protecting himself with Joshua who's more technical and intimidating like him, Joshua has a chance. If I'm asked to bet between the two, seriously i will give Joshua the win even though i know that wilder has an upper odd to win considering his fighting pattern, age difference and lifestyle... My annoyance is that people shout as if Joshua has no chance at all.

You people shout that Joshua is afraid when Joshua has already accepted to fight him wilder next year...

Telling me to go watch them on YouTube is annoying because I'm very sure I've burnt more data on YouTube watching their individual fights, weaknesses, knockouts and comparisons. So, i know what I'm talking. Wilder maybe stronger and older but Aj has more technicality.

I believe Aj has been delaying their fight because he's got more to lose and he needs more time to arrange himself to face a wild fighter like wilder.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by ozoebuka1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" Wilder and fury doesn't fight like pros, ""

This makes no meaning.
if you understand boxing, you will understand what i mean. They are both pros but they fight like wild animals on drugs, go watch their fights, man.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Newpride:
The highest paid fight wilder ever gets in his entire fight isn’t up to $3m while Joshua has earn almost $30m in his last fight.

Joshua will fight wilder if only he will get 70% share of the fight if he wins.
Anything less than that isn’t acceptable.

Wilder has accepted that but Joshua spoilt the whole show by not offering Wilder a rematch if wilder loses.
Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by Lilcentt(f): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
ominilongest:
Baba dey fire..so na d same person one mumu dey tell me say e go beat mayweatheer b dz grin....

Bros mayWeather maybe a better figher but he can't Withstand 3 of joshua punch because they are not in the same Weight division
MayWeather is in d WeatherWeight division or so while joshua is in the heavy weight
Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
ozoebuka1:
A typical example of a man that enjoys no knowledge. undecided

Spending your life on YouTube isn't aquirimg knowledge

Go get a degree or an MBA , then Afterwards get a job, a real job
Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by koxi: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
the question, why is he afraid to fight Wilder

And you seriously think he is afraid?
Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by dfrost: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
maxlis097:
this is pure politics here, if Wilder is serious they can get a neutral venue. we all know most fights in the US are always not neutral. since Wilder is based in the US, and the same Wilder refused fighting Joshua in England. then they can fix a venue maybe in Africa or Asia lol

Rumble in the Jungle Part 2 wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by mixta14: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
People talk boxing like football .... AJ is a smarter fighter .... technically sound .... scared of WD my foot .... aggressiveness with no sense .... he just punches anyhow .... he go dey follow punch like mumu .... AJ is very technical. ... forget omo mushin fight wey WD dey fight .... na easy fight for AJ walahi .... he doesn't do it like a pro .... Joshua dey adapt wella to any kind style .... na so Tyson dey punch in his prime ni .... the time go come. .... it's an easy win for AJ . Where was DW when AJ collect those four belt ... his wind mill couldn't give him those belt na .... he come dey make mouth when AJ is now more marketable than he is with his WBC ... people just like to dey run mouth sha .... AJ and his team has worked so hard to get to his position ... any e fighting AJ now gets a lot of money from the fight unlike DW ... wetin cause that .... was DW sleeping when AJ dey step up ... so far it's only ortiz that has been a credible fighter he had in the ring .... the guy show am wella .... AJ anytime any day .... povetkin na good fighter tooo ..... parker too self sabi .... DW ke .... walahi AJ too sabi ... I swear

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by macaphan007(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Truth is that AJ needs to fight wilder much more than wilder needs to fight him.

WBC is the most respected boxing title.

AJ needs this WBC to Unify n join the all time greats.

Please read more about the negotiations of their fight.
I've been follow their banter even before Parker vs AJ so I know what am saying,the only reason AJ needs to fight Wilder is to unify all the belts WBC is not so special,if it was Wilder will be popular in the US,dude can't pull a crowd in his own country,I feel he should fight AJ in the UK then a rematch in the US,he shouldn't be the one dictating where he wants the fight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Asisat Oshoala's 4 Goals For Barcelona Against Tacon Yesterday. / #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! / Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.