Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,124 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase (22630 Views)

N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better / Can A Keke/kowope Bus Driver Hustle A Millionaire In A Year.... / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by Kelvin125(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2021
I am a civil servant on grade level eight. I have been in service for seven years but I do not find if easy financially.

I am planning on getting a keke napepe on a hire purchase to supplement my income as the salary I get at the end of the month is not enough to carry the family. But my question is does it worth it getting keke on a hire purchase.

Knowing fully that I will be making a weekly return. Please those that are knowledgeable in this type of business, should I go into it.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by NwaNimo1(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2021
Depends on your location and the honesty of the driver.....?

[img]https://media./images/17024ce90be97015f86c43e8453c9aac/tenor.gif[/img]

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by niyisky: 9:24am On May 25, 2021
Depending on your location. The market is saturated right now. Lots of keke on the road. Union fees is also another thing killing the business.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by yourshopkwikguy(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2021
Keke business is very profiting due to low fuel consumption and cheap maintenance but don't try to invest currently if you are planning to ride in Lagos because of the coming Ban on okadas and Keke.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by Granger: 9:25am On May 25, 2021
This is a very important topic. Please share your experiences. Input from owners of commercial tricycles and the riders should share their invaluable experience here.
Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2021
One business i was told to run away from, or someone will probably run away with my keke

Abi u wan drive am yourself?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by Naija147: 9:25am On May 25, 2021
Look for money and relocate you and your family out of Nigeria.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by FalseOracle50: 9:25am On May 25, 2021
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by SEXONLY: 9:25am On May 25, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by chukwuibuipob: 9:25am On May 25, 2021
sad Find money/hire purchase dekun pangolo, Suzuki/kowope mini bus..Dnt go buy wetin one governor will wake up one fine morning and ban it from plying some route

7 Likes

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by Learnaskill1: 9:25am On May 25, 2021
Let's wait for those that are in the business

Check my signature for powerful skill and web design
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by Atikulated: 9:25am On May 25, 2021
Here to also learn!
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by Nikeruka(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2021
ko easy, God bless you bro

2 Likes

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by bamirotola: 9:25am On May 25, 2021
B
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by mrsage(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2021
Waiting....
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by jospepper(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2021
I do not know your location and the nature of your job but I Know that Keke NAPEP goes for about 1 mil on hire purchase payable in 6 months.

Prepare yourself mentally and physically to withstand the pressure of repayment which is about 160k monthly.

Also be informed that there are penalties for default in payment. The severity depends on who's giving you the Keke and his past experience.

Finally, how do you intend to execute the responsibility of your regular job and this Keke business? Remember it's hire purchase.

I am not trying to dissuade or support your idea but to expose some realities to help you make a proper decision.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by professore(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2021
Ftc

1 Like

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by Alabamagrin: 9:26am On May 25, 2021
Lemme Grab my chair and learn from others
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by SammieLowkey(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2021
OP you forgot to add your location.
That is, the state you're based. Keke business is not as lucrative as it used to be in states like Lagos and Owerri (due to the ban on major roads with huge traffic).

But if you're in Anambra, it is quite lucrative. In summary, na location be koko. God speed bro!

8 Likes

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by victons(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2021
grin
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by xpressionx(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2021
it's better to do uber/bolt.
keke can not withstand 2years pressure no matter how you manage it.

15 Likes

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by Johnchrix(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2021
Location by matters alot
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by kokakola: 9:27am On May 25, 2021
In my opinion,

the First thing to consider is the location where the Keke would be running is it a city/town where there are students of tertiary institutions.

Secondly, you'll need a Responsible/Sane person to be driving it, somebody that has a plan, not those that are deep into Alcohol and smoking, because their character won't make the business worth it.

Thirdly, the person should be balancing you weekly (every Saturday), while he use Sunday to hustle for himself and you must make sure he maintain/fix the Keke if there is any fault but any fault that is too serious , the expenses should shared that would encourage the individual.

Lastly, you two must have a simple and comprehensive written agreement before you start.

It may not work for others, but it may work for you because you're not others. Above all, go with what you Spirit chose and what works best for you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by shegun4sur: 9:27am On May 25, 2021
Do not try it
Don't use your money to buy sorrow for yourself.
There was some old thread about experiences of people who engaged in it. Not only did they loose their money, they lost health and sanity. And with all the incessant taxing by street urchins known as area boys, security and maintenance costs, everyone but the owner is remunerated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by LoveJesus87(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2021
cool
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by SolarEdge: 9:28am On May 25, 2021
If understand you right, you want to handle the keke yourself? What would happen to your civil service job?

THE ELECTRICITY DOCTOR....CHECK MY SIGATURE
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by SmartPolician: 9:28am On May 25, 2021
I once boarded a Keke in Lagos and the rider told me that he SAVED one million naira last year. I could not believe my ears. shocked

Meanwhile, some people wear suit and knot a tie to go to their 9-5, looking down on Keke riders. At the end of the year, they cannot save 100k cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by Nobody: 9:28am On May 25, 2021
e

1 Like

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by Nobody: 9:29am On May 25, 2021
Naija147:
Look for money and relocate you and your family out of Nigeria.

Where can you suggest.

1 Like

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by saxietohgbaskie(m): 9:29am On May 25, 2021
Anything transportation is hot cake. Especially in Lagos. I own over 3 keke. Though started out with 1 along Badore-Ado rd. I gave it out on hire purchase. Fast forward 5 months I got 2 more, but wen the threat about keke ban came I sold them out to get a car for bolt.

My Advice :: if you’re in Lagos don’t try that keke ooo. Why not lookout for a car loan or hire purchase that one is still way much better. You can still rake in 50-70k weekly (talking from experience) keke lifespan is a no no. Under 1year it’s gone.

16 Likes

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by SolarEdge: 9:29am On May 25, 2021
If i understand you right, you want to handle the keke yourself? What would happen to your civil service job?

THE ELECTRICITY DOCTOR....CHECK MY SIGATURE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Successful Candidates For The Nigerian Army Zonal Screening Recruitment / Is 90K Small For A Msc Graduate? / 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.