Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,994 members, 7,952,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Man "roasted" For Stealing A Car Stereo(exclusive Pics) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man "roasted" For Stealing A Car Stereo(exclusive Pics) (3119 Views)

Roasted Fish, Gizzard, Suya, Chiken, Turkey And Shawama Service For Your Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man "roasted" For Stealing A Car Stereo(exclusive Pics) by MORANOCEE(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2010
I was marveled last year February 2009,along Jibowu/Fadeyi road in yaba Lagos, when I saw a young man bleeding profusely with skin falling off. After much persuasions from me to know what happened, he owned up being tied to a pole, set ablaze and later freed to die 'FOR STEALING A CAR STEREO’. Trying further to find out where the incident happened to take up actions and if possible help him, he became angry and consistently hauled insults at everyone. With the degree of the injury sustained I don't think the guy made it to the next day.

These shots are one of my numerous exclusives from Lagos streets but have decided to show it to you and get your feed backs on this JUNGLE JUSTICE. I walk around with my digital camera due to my passion for photography

Re: Man "roasted" For Stealing A Car Stereo(exclusive Pics) by TEEZERO(m): 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2010
So, what eventually happened to the fellow?
Re: Man "roasted" For Stealing A Car Stereo(exclusive Pics) by MORANOCEE(m): 12:56am On Jul 02, 2010
I later learnt that the man died.More pics

Re: Man "roasted" For Stealing A Car Stereo(exclusive Pics) by MORANOCEE(m): 12:58am On Jul 02, 2010
And more,

(1) (Reply)

Difference Btw VIP And VVIP / Ice Block Making Machine (mini Cold Room) For Sale / ?? Need Ambulance Standby Service For Your Events??? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.