Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) (29655 Views)

William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer / William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal / William Troost-Ekong In Branded Keke In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) by DjEboss(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
wow! D baby really look like his dad.
Re: Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
nzeobi:

Mr suya don't use the knife on your hand oh. it's ekong not balogun.
it's obvious your brain is malfunctioning as a result of the defections.
mumu is everything politics
Re: Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
I learned that,william troost ekong is from etinan in akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
To me that squad that went to Russia is not the Nigerian super eagles but the Biafran lions... Despite crashing out in such a cruel manner to the Argentines, they made us proud.
With Ahmed Musa abi? Yeye lions
Re: Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) by BAVOSKI(m): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
Not beautiful....his handsome
Re: Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) by shina49: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
To me that squad that went to Russia is not the Nigerian super eagles but the Biafran lions... Despite crashing out in such a cruel manner to the Argentines, they made us proud.
out of topic
Re: Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Joy overflow for Super Eagles number five shirt wearer, William Troost-Ekong as he just welcomed a cute baby on Tuesday. The defender and excited father shared the news on his Twitter page this evening revealing the name of his baby, Oscar Ekong.

Congrats to him..
See More photos below!

From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/super-eagles-player-troost-ekong.html

no be dis guy caused the penalty against Russia? anyway congrat and God bless Oscar
Re: Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) by zeeno4ya: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

grin
ChiefAzubuike:
Re: Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) by PropertyDeals(f): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with CofO Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!!!!
Re: Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) by POUNDS22: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
congrats mann
Re: Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) by joshcaleb: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
ChiefAzubuike:

what brought Biafra into the matter ? [i][quote aut
Re: Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:50am On Jul 28, 2018
Congrats to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years / Ivory Coast Vs DR Congo, AFCON 2023 Semi-finals (1 - 0) On 7th February 2024 / Rio: Kenyan Coach, John Anzrah Sent Home After Posing As Athlete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.