Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Please Help, Can I Learn Programming With This Laptop - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help, Can I Learn Programming With This Laptop (872 Views)

Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone / Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? / You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Can I Learn Programming With This Laptop by xamuelmax(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
experts in the house, please i need your advice.Am a university student and i just bought a fairly used laptop which i intend to learn programming with and also blog with.But i don't know if the laptop can help me learn programming. these are the details of the laptop:
HP PAVILION
processor: intel(R )pentium(R) dual cpc t2390
@ 1.86GHz.
RAM: 2.00GB
system type: 32-bit operating system, x64 -based processor.
Re: Please Help, Can I Learn Programming With This Laptop by phr33man(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
Of course. You don't need à system with High configuration to learn even to run majority of the programming languages. My brother, use what you have to get what you want. Blogging(wordpress), Abeg ride on. No problem at all for that one.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Can I Learn Programming With This Laptop by sparkle6(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
me that have 1gb ram am not complaining. but the spec is good at least for the mean time. andriod studio and heavy app might still hang on ur system.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Can I Learn Programming With This Laptop by vickzdvipe(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
For learning the basics, you're good to go. You may want to increase the ram to say 4gb when "shit becomes real."
cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Can I Learn Programming With This Laptop by xamuelmax(m): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2018
phr33man:
Of course. You don't need à system with High configuration to learn even to run majority of the programming languages. My brother, use what you have to get what you want. Blogging(wordpress), Abeg ride on. No problem at all for that one.

thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

be your own boss today by earning online / Get To Know What A Configuration File Is All About / I Need A Job: Android/backend Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.