Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys (3125 Views)

Why Are Ibo Girls More Fair And Prettier Than Other Tribe's Girls In Nigeria? / Reasons Why Ibo Girls Are The Most Sought-after Brides / What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2010
Ply no tribal war here
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by googles: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2010
seriously ??

oh puh-leeze. . . . .does NL now have HALL OF FAME for thread starters undecided
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2010
lol,abeg pass jare
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by sesman(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2010
we all know whats going to happen here don't we? tribal war,

different strokes for different folks, some guys prefer yoruba girls and some guys prefer ibo girls, and am sure they are similar threads relation to this topic, is it really neccessary to start another one
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2010
Lol tribal war indeed heheheheh
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by afrobaby(f): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2010
passing
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by Spyker: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2010
Must you show your lameness here. What type of senseless post is this.
What criteria have you to judge and what exactly do you mean by prefer and in what area angry angry angry
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by neily(f): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2010
@poster, u re nothing but a jobless dude. What u actually want is a tribal war. I wonder what will be ur gain.
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by mrperfect2(m): 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2010
@ poster
man and woman who do you prefer?
Your mother and your father who do you prefer?
You sister and your brother who do you prefer?
I am waiting for your answers?
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by oweniwe(m): 12:53am On Jun 17, 2010
It depends on what you want the relationship for. If for friendship, any tribe will do. But for marriage, if you have a crocodile skin, if you like, marry hausa. But if you can't stand the stress that comes with inter tribal marriage, abeg marry from your tribe.
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by oweniwe(m): 1:27am On Jun 17, 2010
Oya let me have some fun. I grew up  in the west but am igbo so i am in a better position to answer the question. Yoruba girls don't challenge men's authority like igbo girls do. But they pretend and procastinate TOO  MUCH. When it comes to hygine, igbo girls are better (maybe its coz water is more scarce in the west than in the east). 70% of Yoruba girls are conservative and therefore very hard to change.
They can be sometimes weird. My Yoruba friends in school use to talk about their sisters/GF hanging wet grey pants on louvre to dry. If you are getting married to a Yoruba girl, be ready to pay for everything in the house coz even if your wife is a millionaire she won't contribute a kobo- its not coz they're stingy. Just a mindset. As for igbo girls, they can be very arrogant and stubborn. Some can be very bad child raisers. They are more competitive and expensive coz they want to be on top in everything. So like someone said earlier, its different strokes for different people. Then someone asked me which do i prefer between cheap and expensive love-peddler. I said expensive love-peddlers coz they have more quality than the cheap ones. (Uses hand to cover lips)    lipsrsealed
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by samdigo(m): 6:32am On Jun 17, 2010
igbo,
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by excanny: 7:55am On Jun 17, 2010
This thread is baseless. Are these the only 2 nationalities we have in Nigeria? What about Hausa girls or the remaining 150 or thereabout ethnicities. What's up with this Ibo/yoruba topics madness? Whoever you want to marry is your cup of tea and your personal wahala. I think its time the mods need to delete these kinds of pointless Ibo/yoruba topics. You may be surprised that the OP is an ebira trying to pitch these 2 group against each other. So this topic should be ignored
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by Afam4eva(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2010
excanny:

This thread is baseless. Are these the only 2 nationalities we have in Nigeria? What about Hausa girls or the remaining 150 or thereabout ethnicities. What's up with this Ibo/yoruba topics madness? Whoever you want to marry is your cup of tea and your personal wahala. I think its time the mods need to delete these kinds of pointless Ibo/yoruba topics. You may be surprised that the OP is an ebira trying to pitch these 2 group against each other. So this topic should be ignored

The OP is a tribal scum. He knows that the keywords IGBO and YORUBA sell.
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by Bestglo(f): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2010

1 Like

Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by oweniwe(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2010
afam4eva:

The OP is a tribal scum. He knows that the keywords IGBO and YORUBA sell.
Abeg if you no get anything talk make you vamooze!
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by Afam4eva(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2010
oweniwe:

Abeg if you no get anything talk make you vamooze!
and your point is?
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by SisiKill1: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2010
HAUSA GIRLS!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by spicyhoney(f): 1:12am On Jun 23, 2010
Does it matter?
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by oweniwe(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2010
spicyhoney:

Does it matter?
It does o. For example, if you are a igbo man married to a Yoruba woman and the Yoruba woman is slow to acting in urgent situations, or she is uninspiring while you being igbo is very ambitious, it would be a case of a horse and a donkey being unequally yoked and that could cause problem for the marriage. Similarly, if you are a Yoruba man married to- lets say an igbo girl from enugu and you give the enugu wife N30,000 house keeping allowance, she'll most likely fling the money at the man coz in enugu, N30,000 can hardly carry one for 2 weeks. Trust Yoruba people, the man will start saying his igbo wife like money too much, she wants to "dry" him, she's too expensive, etc. If the man's people now enter the case, plenty wahala go shele grin
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by spicyhoney(f): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2010
oweniwe:

It does o. For example, if you are a igbo man married to a Yoruba woman and the Yoruba woman is slow to acting in urgent situations, or she is uninspiring while you being igbo is very ambitious, it would be a case of a horse and a donkey being unequally yoked and that could cause problem for the marriage. Similarly, if you are a Yoruba man married to- lets say an igbo girl from enugu and you give the enugu wife N30,000 house keeping allowance, she'll most likely fling the money at the man coz in enugu, N30,000 can hardly carry one for 2 weeks. Trust Yoruba people, the man will start saying his igbo wife like money too much, she wants to "dry" him, she's too expensive, etc. If the man's people now enter the case, plenty wahala go shele grin
So u mean whatever a particular person of a tribe does automatically everybody in that tribe does the same? Well ur sch of tot!
Never knew Yoruba pple were uninspiring and slow to acting.
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by Fiscabally(m): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2010
I think i wud go 4 hausa girl!
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by oweniwe(m): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2010
spicyhoney:

So  u mean whatever a particular person of a tribe does automatically everybody in that tribe does the same? Well your sch of tot!
Never knew Yoruba pple were uninspiring and slow to acting.
i'm not saying they're all the same but the behaviour/attitude of people from a tribe are similar but values such as hygine, inspiration, beliefs, etc are different based on the individual's upbringing and environment.                                 
Fiscabally:

I think i wud go 4 hausa girl!
What's so special about hausa girls? 
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by Fiscabally(m): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2010
@oweniwe,i just wish i hooked 1,i think i like em,they r beautiful n reservd,though i'd go 4 d educated 1
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 1:10am On Jun 26, 2010
@poster, youy are sick for this stupid thread and anyone who reply your question is jobless.hissssssssssssssssssss
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by oweniwe(m): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2010
Fiscabally:

@oweniwe,i just wish i hooked 1,i think i like em,they r beautiful n reservd,though i'd go 4 d educated 1
Hausa girls are RESERVERED? That means they're also conservative, and boring to be with. Oh dear, conservative girls make my stomach sour. Once you marry one, you'll take care of her to the grave. To make things worse, they can't motivate a to attain his peak. sad
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by anitabest(f): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2010
igbo naaaa.
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by Blazay(m): 3:44am On Jul 03, 2010
Neither. cry
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by sPENDO1(m): 5:38am On Jul 10, 2010
?
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 10, 2010
Poster
go get a life !!!
Re: Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys by EfemenaXY: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2010
Such a foolish question deserves an equally foolish answer angry

@poster which do you prefer:

? ? ? or ! ! !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

History Has Been Taken From Us: Benin And Lagos , A Case Study. / Funny Bus Stop Names In Lagos, And Other Places? / Ana-ife Odon-itsu Atakpamé, Togo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.