Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,170 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend (30794 Views)

Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) / Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) / Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
hmmmnn....sow one, reap two! bad sharp dude.
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Justizer(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lolzzzz
when a poor guy buy a wrist watch to his rich girlfriend as a birthday gift then tell her 'Babe i use all the money i have buy you this, please i know you deserve more than this but this just a token to show how much i love you.'
For him mind, he knows the girl will buy a house because of what he just do.
Good go Eazi........
show her love cause you will surely gain more.
#Zaga Dat
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Reeses: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
klax:

I have read almost everybody statement only few really sound talking with their senses but the rest quickly proven they are from a very poor home if not a rich man kids won't be moved to be vomiting all these trash.

You guys who are hailing him pls who are the parents that begat you all? What a low live stupid gold digger brainless kids?

So you will give a girl all you own because her father is rich pls what did you fools take a rich man to be? Oh you think Otedola is an idiot and will just say oh good boy for being stupid to give my daughter all you so take 2billion naira in return? Oh boy you are not serious if you have ever tasted money you will realise how arrongant rich men are in fact doing what this foolish boy want to do will even make Otedola to be suspicious of him and blockage every avenue for this fool to access his wealth. Borrow yourself sense.

Eazi pls kindly change you real name to Otedola and pls I beg you disown your parent as well ok very good boy, shameless gold digger lazy a r s e. This is what I was saying this morning about my little brother female friend that want marriage by force by fire with my little brother because she saw money won't be her problem.

No offense pls and if you are offended well I can't help just try to grow out of poverty mentality, say good bye to low life and stop looking for gold in a lazy way. Get life.

This was Ebou foolishly download 8million Euro to his wife account mind you not his girlfriend I mean his wife but today his case is now eeyah, sorry ooo.
Dude,take a chill pill.
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Uzorgod(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
To be a mumu is very Eazi na
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Reelmii: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
he wants to capture the heart of the girlfriend and her family so that they will trust his love for their daughter, after the marriage naw...... u know the rest
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Reelmii: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
afterall how much is his property, when last him release song sef
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Cyriloha(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Olalan:
We all know he's kidding..........

Guy the girl want to collect ahh her investment back
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Charmingrascal(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
ofe fi owo Abu shey Abu la lejo
Wise business man
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Cyriloha(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
post=69718159:
What shall we call this?!

Weed

Mr ezih quote weed you no go hear now see
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Cyriloha(m): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
Imustreturn:
Another eboua loading

Asineh
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Yankee101: 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
The kobnomi strong
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Cyriloha(m): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Neofingerz:
Chai nwata a nala

Nwanne m nke a buh igbo

Mr ezih guit weed him no go hear
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Cyriloha(m): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
dreamwords:
;DD
Overdose of love

Igbo or weed overdose
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Ifakiland(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
when the pvssy is good... ure bound to say anything.
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Moworldmoe: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Wrong move
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by phoenix5350(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry
Smart Boy

At least you know she and her father can buy you and all your properties
Believe.. Buh that's not the GEE way
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by enemachris(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
Na so mumulity d take start, stop calling him smart boy. Jus wait till the end. grin
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Oreofepeters: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
idiot

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by spiritedtete: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
His chess game skill is so 1858...

Even the dumb knows what that means. Ode!

Real defination of a Gold digger!!!
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Schuffeadv23: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry
Smart Boy

At least you know she and her father can buy you and all your properties
You are wrong, she and her father can buy him and all his generation.
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by cbngov01(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Luke 100:42...O thou Mr Eazi.Remember Emmanuel Eboue.
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
I'm sure it's lyrics. The song go make sense
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by springtech(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mr Eazi Mr Eazi Mr Eazi
How many times did i call you?
I just hope this is just marketting propaganda orherwise i will say your village people yaff reason your case.
Your eye go soon clear.
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Pataricatering(f): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Even if the girl doesn’t see through this her father will ! Mr eazi is such a dunce !
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by RexTramadol1: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
BBQ seller cracked me up..... For d first time.

What shall we really call this?

Iru kileyi, Omo anifowose?.
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Ugosample(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
oyindamex:
If they should marry he'll be the one changing his surname

not a bad idea if you ask me grin grin

Nothing is new under the sun
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Mariaoluc1: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
I support you joor!
but the problem be say na thunder way go fire dey do press up for your back yard
smiley
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
Whatever you want to give her is not upto her inheritance from her father's wealth.

You are doing so to prove to her family that you are not after their wealth

Nice idea anyway
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by banio: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
A man that does this is the biggest FOOL of all time.
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Jaqenhghar: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Id say the properties are actually hers... one of those tall tales
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by CioAngels(f): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
What has become of this children?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video / #RudeBoy : Paul Okoye Celebrates Jude Okoye On His Birthday - Pictures / Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.