Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend (30768 Views)

Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) / Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) / Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by BloggersNG: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2018
I don't really Know if this is for a new song or something else, But singer Mr Eazi seems to be serious as he revealed last night that he will be changing all the names of his Properties to his Girlfriend's name, The one we all know Billionaire Daughter Temi Otedola..

The Couple were recently returned from Italy for a Bae Vacation.

See his posts below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/for-love-mr-eazi-set-to-change-names-of.html

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2018
angry
Smart Boy

At least you know she and her father can buy you and all your properties

235 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Olalan(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2018
We all know he's kidding..........

11 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Naijawebmaster: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry
Smart Boy

You harsh gan! lipsrsealed

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

13 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Nickijoy(f): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2018
True love.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by itspzpics(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2018
Hmm mm. Assurance

Viral video of teen couple squeezing eachother publicly (photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/viral-video-of-teen-couple-squeezing-eachother-publicly-photos/

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Tamarapetty(f): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2018
Some guys are so good at fooling girls grin

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by veekid(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2018
E go collect her papa empire in return

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Originality007: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2018
grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by twf1: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2018
Kai! See fawa of foosy!
#himmumuneverdo shocked

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2018
What shall we call this?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by parizzz: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2018
Eaziii wash this Small Girl Brain ooo, cos if her father know ur plans.. DINO MELAYE OWN NA SMALL COMPARE TO YOURS.. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Delivar(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2018
Is this among the topics on front-page Nairaland is securing with SSL?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by funmilade4real(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2018
Hi
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by itiswellandwell: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2018
Eazi I know is very smart. The guy has got package. If you know, you know.

Samsung phones. Check my signature.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by VocalWalls: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2018
Lol

You just want to get some ‘otedola’ security.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Imustreturn(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2018
Another eboua loading

8 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Yabsun(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2018
I'll take you serious if you try it with any random girl. This is Otedola's daughter and we know what it means. Stop fooling yourself and be claiming love.
Listening to Fake Love Duncan mighty ft Wizkid cos of this as I dey so.. Radarada undecided

17 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by boss1310(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2018
have anyone seen Chioma driving the Porsche reportedly bought for her by Davido we only saw the presentation but anyone who know how Davido shows off will know that it was just marketing,this guy is doing something similar by trying to market his new song.
smart but copied

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Greystone: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry
Smart Boy

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Krafty006: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2018
interesting..quality men's sandals delivered to your location 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6. watsapp
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Neofingerz: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2018
Chai nwata a nala
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by engrobidigbo: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2018
Job man wink wink wink....
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by lawrence35(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2018
Because she doesn't need it ko?

I have a feeling his guy needs some favor.... I smell fish.

https://www.nairaland.com/4634538/new-solution-dropshipping-how-rake

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2018
Sharp guy. I would have done the same thing too considering the Chic's background.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2018
Sharp guy. I would have done the same thing too considering the Chic's background.
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by YINKS89(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2018
den she would leave u and u would go back to ur oil company job right..... mumu
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by GreatOlu1: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2018
his own way of showing Assurance grin
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2018
That's very irrational and unwise.

I don't believe it.
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2018
How much property you get?
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by dreamwords: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2018
;DD
Overdose of love
Re: Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend by Shortyy(f): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2018
grin property that they'll refund him double

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit / Eva Alordiah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.