Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User (20637 Views)

Nigerians Blame Banks For Negligence As Robbers Visit Homes With POS Machines / Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown / Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User by zoho23(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
According to this twitter user, this happened in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. Continue to read the story

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/armed-robbers-now-go-about-with-pos.html
Re: Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User by OneStep3: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
This is Nigeria...
Re: Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
30 Armed robbers? Na coaster bus dem use come rob?

Twitter liars

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
A "friend of mine" again? ?!!

When will it ever be them, always a "friend of mine".
Twitter users ehn!

Anyway, this is an old trick. Most of these robbers are more enlightened on alternative means of payment than bankers themselves.

26 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User by LuciferChristi: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
Blame CBN.

They mandated we all go cashless & you supported so stop complaining and punch in your PIN.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User by pocohantas(f): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Blame CBN.

They mandated we all go cashless & you supported so stop complaining and punch in your PIN.

Edit your comment and include my name, there has to be a way to fit my username into that comment. Think!
Re: Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User by pocohantas(f): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
LuciferChristi:

I'll break your heart now & you'll start your "men are scum anthem in Romance Section".

I have never typed that word @ "men are scum" cheesy
Please, don't stop mentioning me. If you stop ehn, the lightning that will strike you dead, you won't expect it. Even if I keep away for 1year, any day I login, I wanna see mentions from you!! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User by pocohantas(f): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
LuciferChristi:

The only place I want to see your name is on a Wedding invite.

When will that be?

When you finally get sense.
So, when will you get sense? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User by BruncleZuma: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User by kolafolabi(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
I believe its so easy to arrest them with the POS

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User by nabegibeg: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
zoho23:
According to this twitter user, this happened in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. Continue to read the story

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/armed-robbers-now-go-about-with-pos.html

Liars ooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User by souljummy: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
is only GOD that can help us in this country
Re: Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User by DjAduba(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Twitter liars
Oboy u never see abi? Anyway, they assemble in groups, sometimes dey split in two or 3 groups to rubbs different homes, goto Zamfara u will know how far!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User by oweman: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
Check them out the robbers are most likely boo people .

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User by Mypeople2(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
pocohantas:

I won't ever stop cheating, so you may never get sense.
And it is sad you will exit this world senseless!

No, you are being smarter with your trolling. Create one of your senseless threads again and see yourself opening the thirtieth moniker for trolling me. Na me get you for this NL. I am bored today, I have your time.

You're pained you didn't get to hit that, nothing hurts a brother that much cheesy. Enough of the derailing, bye!
It is like both of you fit each other .When the wedding card comes, please let me know

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User by Sirpaul(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Believe anything coming from twitter @ your own peril
TonyeBarcanista:

Twitter liars
Re: Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Its now even happening in benin too..especially if u unlucky to a one chance vehicle. If u happen to enter one of these one chance taxi..dem go point gun at u..force u to put ur atm card on the POS and type in ur code...and dem don collect ur money. Na God go save person.
Re: Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User by geezynoni: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
pocohantas:

Please, don't stop mentioning me. If you stop ehn, the lightning that will strike you dead, you won't expect it. Even if I keep away for 1year, any day I login, I wanna see mentions from you!! grin grin

What is a pocohantas? Is it an animal?

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Now Go About With POS - Twitter User by awoo47: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
pocohantas:

hahaha cheesy cheesy
kilode?

wetin d guy do you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake beggars arrested in Anambra / How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime / Zimbabwean Man Sets Neighbour’s House On Fire For Rejecting His Sexual Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.