Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,454 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) (62939 Views)

Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult / Curves To Die For!! Check Out The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (photos) / Check Out The Curves On Joselyn Dumas (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Emma94(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
This is called heavy burden. Sai baba can relate
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by durubennie(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
dat nyansh na 2k cheesy
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Olukat(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Abasi Okon Lagos grin grin grin grin
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
my butt is more bigger...lolx

Can I see yours, darling
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Snowangel007: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:

You don't meanit....

3 Likes

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:

Akanbi yohiro bebe kiss kiss grin
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
cheesy see owa aunti own

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by KazeemIbrahim1: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:

You have beautiful lips

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by LuciferChristi: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nopeace4dwicked:
The devil does evrytin possible 2win more souls 2his kingdom

2 Likes

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by dondavinchi(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
stop hating d girl gat it d coca-cola shape my spec ,she is gud nice curves a well package mammary gland
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by akeentech(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
What of your boobs?

1 Like

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by eenai(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
She just has a bigger shit bud. what is special there.

1 Like

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by glamorousbluice(f): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
Wow..see curves��
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by teemac01(m): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
if she show u her tommy ehn u go run...no be by big nyash again o...
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
jennifermahan:
The Gambian-Ghana-based actress shared this new photo of herself rocking a grey figure-hugging dress which flaunted her eye-popping curves and cleavage.

See more photos of the actress
source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/check-out-the-curves-on-actress-princess-shyngle-photos/

Omo o, chai!! Ladies una no go kill person. The damage ladies do to men with these boobs and ass ehn, no be here o! Even what men see everyday, is enough to cause masturbation or rape.

1 Like

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by mrbee90: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
:oghana
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
what about ur boooobsi kiss
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
The waist is too tiny joor. She looks abnormal.

We like it that way

1 Like

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by qtx(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Chai but people are spoilt o, just because they mentioned curves, see how many people are hopping on this yeye post. hmmmm no wonder!
If you see your User ID in the following list then.....

1 Like

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:
She has "heavy burden" i would gladly carry for her kiss

In doggy, you won't know when you start shouting Allahu Jesus, Insha Jehovah

I swear

2 Likes

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
dm me. I have a nice contract for u
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by psalmjoesam: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
undecided Different wigs =different days. Now d problem is, is this d only dress in her wardrobe?Different wigs =different days. Now d problem is, is this d only dress in her wardrobe?
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Evince(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
simple English u cant speak "more bigger" more and bigger sharing fence
graciously03:
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:

Correction:

My butt is bigger

OR

My butt is more big

Would love to see your butt, though.

1 Like

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by yusufhaji(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
please can I see it
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Reelmii: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nopeace4dwicked:
The devil does evrytin possible 2win more souls 2his kingdom
wetin bring devil come here now, na devil do the surgery for her.. sorry I wan say shey na devil wear the body shaper for her... if u have issue with the devil please deal with it peacefully

2 Likes

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by emerged01(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
E gba mi

1 Like

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
even inside dream
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by tribalistseun: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
prove it or forever remain silent
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

What you need is to sabi English . Not to own a big butt. Big butt plus dull brain can only give you more sperm. Nothing else. And your Womanliness go suffer am.
you have killed this girl grin grin
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by idonhammer: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
Are you sure?

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Reelmii:
wetin bring devil come here now, na devil do the surgery for her.. sorry I wan say shey na devil wear the body shaper for her... if u have issue with the devil please deal with it peacefully

No mind dem, fake people. When woman open pussy for dem now dem go dive inside, forget say dem be pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff / Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) / See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.