Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) (62938 Views)

Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult / Curves To Die For!! Check Out The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (photos) / Check Out The Curves On Joselyn Dumas (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by dominique(f): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
How is she able to breathe in those tight corsets? undecided
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
The waist is too tiny joor. She looks abnormal.
since it is coming from a lady mouth, then I have nothing to say
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
jennifermahan:
The Gambian-Ghana-based actress shared this new photo of herself rocking a grey figure-hugging dress which flaunted her eye-popping curves and cleavage.

See more photos of the actress
source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/check-out-the-curves-on-actress-princess-shyngle-photos/

Waist Trainer.
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by ojstones(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
my butt is more bigger...lolx
Oya share with us make we c and compare
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Tamaris1: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
The waist is too tiny joor. She looks abnormal.
Exactly my thoughts! If your give her tie-neck in the waist she will be extinguished in seconds! Very abnormal shape!!
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Whtz meaning of dis
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
New Ashawo on the block
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by nextstep(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Three thumbs up!

If you know, you know grin grin grin
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=graciously03 post=69724382]my butt is more bigger...lolx[/quote
Can i see?]
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by XingXhang(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:

Hmm More Bigger?

"Bigger" is already a comparative adjective. Adding "More" is nothing but tautology.

You're too pretty for this Dearie angry

3 Likes

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by ojay2053(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
You can lie oh, oya let's see if you're not lying
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by davillian(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
So many men will only come for that body.
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Uglymugg: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
She removed some of her ribcage. That's really sad, look at how big her back is. Her core won't have enough strength to carry her upper body. Why do women go through all this? Must be one very insecure lady.
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Skoopy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:

Can we check it out?
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Luciferhimself: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Reelmii:
wetin bring devil come here now, na devil do the surgery for her.. sorry I wan say shey na devil wear the body shaper for her... if u have issue with the devil please deal with it peacefully

Don't mind them, I dey on my own in the presence of God sipping Kunnu and eating egroll while I and God discuss who We'd bet on like we did Job but humans keep blaming me for things I had no hand in
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by babalonimi: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pls where s her intestine undecided
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Lordwheez(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

What you need is to sabi English . Not to own a big butt. Big butt plus dull brain can only give you more sperm. Nothing else. And your Womanliness go suffer am.
Zero chill...... Dammn.. See finishing..
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by phemmyfour: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
fixed.... BTW, PM me your backside for confirmation
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by HolyTitus(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
Mtchew. don't mind the OP jor; she was showing us small booty not knowing we have bigger ones on nairaland here... Send me a pic showcasing your booty and your curves and allow me to teach this OP how to OP larger booty with better and nicer curves.
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by remele2(f): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:

lets see na
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by olawale780: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
jennifermahan:
The Gambian-Ghana-based actress shared this new photo of herself rocking a grey figure-hugging dress which flaunted her eye-popping curves and cleavage.

source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/check-out-the-curves-on-actress-princess-shyngle-photos/

all Na vanity
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
This one you don't even price for market. If she says N50K you just start counting bills. Shikena.
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by opeyehmmy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
You call this curves Those are parenthesis.
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by otunbadan(m): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
jennifermahan:

source :

Looks like Photoshop abnormality

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:

We want to see it please. Waiting...

1 Like

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Kidman03(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:

Please prove this assertion and share pics of your "bigger butt" so that we may praise you. wink
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by newoffer: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Small girl with a big cunt
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by kennisman(m): 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
Go and meet primary 3 pupils to teach you how to use adjectives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff / Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) / See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.