Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

The End Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Of Life (215 Views)

Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) / Carlos Roe The Goalkeeper Who Rejected Man United To Await The End Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The End Of Life by phlopholly: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
. . . willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
—2 Corinthians 5:8

A little boy was riding alone on a train on a hot day when the travelers were extremely uncomfortable; and the scenery was not too interesting as they passed through the desert of Arizona. A lady sitting beside the boy asked him, “Are you tired of the long ride?” The little boy smiled and said, “I’m a little tired, but I don’t mind it much. You see, my father is going to meet me when I get to Los Angeles.” Sometimes we get a little tired of the burdens of life, but it is exhilarating to know that Jesus Christ will meet us at the end of life’s journey. The joy of being with Him forever is beyond the ability of any writer to describe.

Prayer for the day
To think You will be waiting for me at the end of this earthly journey! I am filled with unspeakable joy, Lord Jesus.

Sir Billy Graham
Re: The End Of Life by OneStep3: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Twin Gospel Artist Announce Their Concert / John 3:16 / When And Where Does A Leader Learn? - Proverbs 24:30-34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.