Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. (3137 Views)

See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) / How To Get Discount When Buying Products On Jumia Online Stores. / A Nairalander Unfair Experience With Jumia Online Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2019
Ordered cloths, eye glasses from Jumai and paid good money, but everything turned out to be fake, low quality.. totally different from the pictures and descriptions on their website.

Jumia is Scam.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by gratiaeo(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2019
Pictures or I don't believe it

2 Likes

Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by Flatties: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2019
But you can return whatever that isn't as described

3 Likes

Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by stephleena(f): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2019
Like APC like Jumia.
Now u have an idea on how,it feels to be scammed.. same way Nigerians feels/felt when u and ur kinds imposed a lifeless ugu leaf on us.
Enjoy bro.
I love Jumia

16 Likes

Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by GoldChest(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2019
Just like Buhari promised in his 2015 campaign to make 1$ to 1# but failed

Buhari is a scam

Don't vote for buhari .

15 Likes

Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by SalamRushdie: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2019
so you hate substandard products and yet you are supporting a substandard Buhari !!!!

14 Likes

Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2019
gratiaeo:
Pictures or I don't believe it

For some reasons won't post pictures. Believe it or don't.
Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:52am On Feb 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:
so you hate substandard products and yet you are supporting a substandard Buhari !!!!

Better than an established thief, you want to sell to us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by Mirrorlenz: 8:53am On Feb 13, 2019
Pele... You can still return the substandard products within 7days.

PS: Jumia should get serious with business and not allow these vendors bury its hard work

2 Likes

Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by agwom(m): 8:53am On Feb 13, 2019
Please contact customer care, a do buy goods from them without any problems
NgeneUkwenu:
Ordered cloths, eye glasses from Jumai and paid good money, but everything turned out to be fake, low quality.. totally different from the pictures and descriptions on their website.

Jumia is Scam.
Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:55am On Feb 13, 2019
Mirrorlenz:
Pele... You can still return the substandard products within 7days.

That's what the lady I called said. I don't have time for those Wahala. I will dash them out. But I am done with anything jumia.
Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by stephleena(f): 8:56am On Feb 13, 2019
hahaha. eyeglasses to be worn for sai baba....hehehehe

4 Likes

Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by Uyiii: 8:59am On Feb 13, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

That's what the lady I called said. I don't have time for those Wahala. I will dash them out. But I am done with anything jumia.
come dash me naa

dash ko, zombie niilipsrsealed

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by highqueen(f): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2019
Lmao that's what fits you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by id911(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Jumia is Scam.

You support a fake and adulterated regime but you want to get a genuine products...May God bless Jumia grin You never see anything yet, any thing you buy is going to be fake like the fake President you're daily dieing for

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by dollytino4real(f): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2019
is not their fault but the buyers, go market see touch b4 u buy
Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2019
grin
stephleena:
Like APC like Jumia.
Now u have an idea on how,it feels to be scammed.. same way Nigerians feels/felt when u and ur kinds imposed a lifeless ugu leaf on us.
Enjoy bro.
I love Jumia
Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by Korllami007: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Jumia is Scam.

If you can love and enjoy apc scam and substandard product (buhari) apc gave to us, you should love and enjoy jumia scam and substandard product. My sister Jumia paid you in your own coin. Enjoy

Wait ooo zombie want to by cloth ke?E be like say den don pay BMCs january salary grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Jumia is Scam.

I use jumia a lot but mainly to buy gadgets phones and memory cards and sometimes groceries when laziness comes. I have quite a few problems but it is always resolved
What you said about clothes is true but simply apply for a return and get your money back
Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by yesloaded: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
Korllami007:

If you can love and enjoy apc scam and substandard product (buhari) apc gave to us, you should love and enjoy jumia scam and substandard product. My sister Jumia paid you in your own coin. Enjoy

Wait ooo zombie want to by cloth ke?E be like say den don pay BMCs january salary grin grin.
See as you finished NgeneUkwenu
Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by Newbreed2018: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Jumia is Scam.
Shut up!
Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by PROPHETmichael: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Jumia is Scam.

You now understand what it feels like when Nigerians in 2015 ordered for integrity only to received an ethnic bigot, religious fanatic and a dullard.

Now, you're saying Nigerians shouldn't order from Jumia but you want us to continue buying from Buhari.

Hypocrite!!!

4 Likes

Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by Ifylicious: 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
When you pay 2k for wristwatch and eyeglass what were you expecting? Magic of getting Gucci wristwatch and glasses or what? They delivered the worth of your money. There are high quality products but they are pricy

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by Timtim007(f): 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
Don't buy hair from jumia
Don't buy clothes
Just buy phones,memory cards,mouth piece,headphones..etc..
A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by Alhajiemeritus: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Jumia is Scam.
oga
Just order through an agent and make sure you check reviews.
Which one is don't buy from Jumia.
I have been buying quality items from Junia since 2015 and I've been helping people purchase too without issues.
Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by planetx13: 6:18am On Feb 14, 2019
Ifylicious:
When you pay 2k for wristwatch and eyeglass what were you expecting? Magic of getting Gucci wristwatch and glasses or what? They delivered the worth of your money. There are high quality products but they are pricy

This is what i always tell people..... you see something ridiculously cheap and you expect it to be the highest quality.....if you want quality, then we should be ready to pay for it

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by finest0007(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:
oga
Just order through an agent and make sure you check reviews.
Which one is don't buy from Jumia.
I have been buying quality items from Junia since 2015 and I've been helping people purchase too without issues.

Jumia? Quality items?
Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by Ranchhoddas: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
Zombie?
E be like say BMC don pay.
Re: Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. by Ifylicious: 4:44am On Feb 16, 2019
planetx13:

This is what i always tell people..... you see something ridiculously cheap and you expect it to be the highest quality.....if you want quality, then we should be ready to pay for it

Yes oh. Don't mind them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Passive Income Trading Crypto With Royal Q Robot / $16b Petrochemical, Fertiliser Plants To Boost Delta Economy / I Want To Learn Hardcover Project Binding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.