Stats: 3,163,248 members, 7,853,254 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) (24240 Views)

Flood Destroys 150 Houses In Jos, Plateau State / Akwa Ibom Flood Destroys 100 Houses, Displaces 300 Persons / Flood Destroys Over N15m Worth Of Goods In Aba, Renders Many Homeless (2) (3) (4)

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by driand(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2018
Sad
Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by eaglechild: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2018
Mud slide
Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by laffwitmi: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2018
See biafra land grin grin grin

Idioticpigs what do u have to say grin grin grin

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by IamAirforce1: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2018
Obiano is trying .. but he needs to up his game some more .

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2018
Any small thing, kids on NL go dey post rubbish..

Do you people even have any respect for the dead?

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2018
laffwitmi:

But we Biafrans are not responsible for your naturally endowed aboki poverty, stupidity, illiteracy and backwardness are we?

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by Mutemenot(m): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2018
No Governor can handle development like Peter Did in anambra state . My Obiano is busy signing MOU upanda
Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by Ugosample(m): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2018
AeroplaneApple:
Rochas is working
https://www.nairaland.com/4369710/rochas-okorocha-gives-orphan-girl#65396648
PDP awaits you
is rochas the governor of anambra state?
Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2018
wristbangle:

My comment wasn't laced with tribal words. Tread carefully boy. If you check my comments on Amosun regime, you will see I condemn his lacklustre performance.

If you like, keep hyping an underperforming governor. We like celebrating mediocrity in this country as you just expressed it now.

Don't mind that one, they think every thing is tribal war. They should continue, while our leaders keep getting away with their corrupt practices.

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by Yomit71(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2018
see brown rusted roof everywhere. are there people in Onitsha or animals undecided

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by Ugosample(m): 9:02am On Jul 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Don't mind that one, they think every thing is tribal war. They should continue, while our leaders keep getting away with their corrupt practices.

You see, that is the Achilles heel of many Nigerians

"I must defend my tribe/region"" no matter what.

The political class knows that the electorate are stupid, and due to that, play on their intelligence by using these things to divide them even more.

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 9:02am On Jul 27, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Frankly I don't see a difference between before and after.

Both look like shelled out war zone throughfares with zombie like humanoids transversing by.

Oya, come and beat me, I am in my home office grin

Ah Baba e takie easy

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by ashjay001(m): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2018
investnow2013:
Photos OF MGBEMENA STREET AWADA OBOSI PART OF THE GREAT ONITSHA METROPOLIS NOW!

Damnshocked

This is crazy! Ordinary tarring, our govt cannot do, how n when are they going to carry out d massive reconstruction, required heresad

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by 8stargeneral: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2018
Anambara d light of d nation grin grin grin
Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by OlaMiki: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2018
you didnt see their potopoto republic /road . IPOD Biafra pigs its only noise dem sabi and kidnapping yeye pigs dem
ipobarecriminals:
sad lipsrsealed smiley sad grin cool we are proud if our brown roof.

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by ozoebuka1(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2018
wristbangle:

My comment wasn't laced with tribal words. Tread carefully boy. If you check my comments on Amosun regime, you will see I condemn his lacklustre performance.

If you like, keep hyping an underperforming governor. We like celebrating mediocrity in this country as you just expressed it now.
Bros, you can criticize people like Rocha and governor of abia state but don't carry your mumu criticism near governors of Anambra, enugu, and Ebonyi because we criticize who deserves criticism in South East and praise who deserves it as well... So, carry your "blame your leaders" hypocrisy go southwest undecided

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by ashjay001(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2018
laffwitmi:

Be a better man! Don't go lowsad
Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by kingthreat(m): 9:21am On Jul 27, 2018
Igbos should be forever grateful for Nigeria, where they can move about and do whatever they want. Their own home is in an obvious mess

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by buchilino(m): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2018
boss1310:
make Obosi people catch you saying awada belongs to Onitsha

AS ANY TYPICAL OBOSI MAN WAT AWADA MEANS, N C IF DEY NO. AWADA BELONGS TO ONITSHA PPLE, TAKE IT OR LEAVE.
Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by bestviewer: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2018
The same short street made front page yesterday when there are worse flood situations in other states around. Mods i hail oo
Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by gonkin(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2018
Bad drainage
Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by Badonasty(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2018
nwabobo:

Kokorokoooo!!!

Nke a nu nke anyi!

Erosion wey this people dey face no be small thing ooo
Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2018
Same Onitsha I was told will never experience flooding. This I was repeatedly told by people mocking Okowa for flood. And I always tell them it's a national problem

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by Lordofthewest(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2018
Human beings live here?..no wonder they flood southwest like IDPs

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by gaby(m): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2018
Water must find him level, e no get how you wan do am..
Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by Tonimordred(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2018
Imagine na only mud dey use on dat road
Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by cezarman(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Why are those people still walking and standing there If the remaining part collapse and them kon fall die or injure themsef nko?

That's how some people will just be doing things without the help of their brainssmiley

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by HeGeMon(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2018
I sincerely sympathise with all whom have been affected by these natural disasters, how terrible! Whole streets, investments and livelihoods gone in one fell swoop. So sad, as much as i wont want to ask for just prayers, the governments of those areas should as a matter of urgency, swoop into action, to mitigate the underlining effects of these displacements.

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by mathew247: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2018
abeg it's not flood,the road was abandoned since last year. the contractors are to be blame, there purpose is to convert the money. Obiano gave the contract to one richman son like that who happens to be a newbie and has never work on any construction company in his life. na the son of okolo na ichida dem give the contract.
NB: the road was manageably okay(not tyrd but OK) then they came destroyed the former gutter in other to erect theirs then left the work since last year.

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by cezarman(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

At least he is reconstructing the road before the heavy rain we witnessed, you hypocrisy when flood that nearly swept Abeokuta two weeks ago was treading here you said it was climate change, you didn't remember how Ibikunle Amosun borrowed $350 million few months to complete projects he abounded since his first tenure, the money has fizzled out nothing is going on in Ogun, he can't even pay ordinary workers salary, but you hypocrisy will turn blind eyes to critics your governors, do you what me to show you the havoc caused by flood across southwestern states

When this happened in Ogun state you remembered climate change not bad leader, but once is east you hypocrisies will says it's bad leadership

Mehn! You made a lot of sense, but I spent so much time trying to understand what you wrote sha.

I thought you were trying to introduce a new type of English languagesmiley
Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2018
Lack of drainage in Anambra is the primary cause of this wahala.

Tanker Falls On Otedola Bridge, Diesel Gushes Out / Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help / Federal Fire Service Has An Important Message For All Nigerians