Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,137 members, 7,852,865 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) (24234 Views)

Flood Destroys 150 Houses In Jos, Plateau State / Akwa Ibom Flood Destroys 100 Houses, Displaces 300 Persons / Flood Destroys Over N15m Worth Of Goods In Aba, Renders Many Homeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by isan(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2018
Potopoto republic see red mud everywhere cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by TundeBricklayer: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2018
isan:
Potopoto republic see red mud everywhere cheesy grin
West Potopoto and Brown roof republic.

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
wristbangle:

My comment wasn't laced with tribal words. Tread carefully boy. If you check my comments on Amosun regime, you will see I condemn his lacklustre performance.

If you like, keep hyping an underperforming governor. We like celebrating mediocrity in this country as you just expressed it now.

You shouldn't have replied him. There are other comments which if he had quoted, it would have been justified. Not yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by AeroplaneApple: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ugosample:

is rochas the governor of anambra state?
no sir.. Kindly go through my comment again
Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by Jaideyone(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

At least he is reconstructing the road before the heavy rain we witnessed, you hypocrisy when flood that nearly swept Abeokuta two weeks ago was treading here you said it was climate change, you didn't remember how Ibikunle Amosun borrowed $350 million few months to complete projects he abounded since his first tenure, the money has fizzled out nothing is going on in Ogun, he can't even pay ordinary workers salary, but you hypocrisies will turn blind eyes to critics your governors, do you what me to show you the havoc caused by flood across southwestern states

When this happened in Ogun state you remembered climate change not bad leader, but once is east you hypocrisies will says it's bad leadership
less than 30mins after the rain stopped in abk the water disappeared!!! the drainage was good but the rain was too heavy!!!
Re: Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) by stevedre: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
wristbangle:

My comment wasn't laced with tribal words. Tread carefully boy. If you check my comments on Amosun regime, you will see I condemn his lacklustre performance.

If you like, keep hyping an underperforming governor. We like celebrating mediocrity in this country as you just expressed it now.

Do not relent in saying it as it is. The Nigerian governor's from APC to PDP love each other and are busy in their quest to enrich their generation with the citizens wealth but the citizens are quick to point out errors on each other based on tribalism. The era of "this is our own person" must stop, for now we are Nigerians and must speak the truth inrespetive of one's tribe or state.
This is pathetic to the eyes and the other person was trying to use another disaster as a yardstick.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby / Tanker Falls On Otedola Bridge, Diesel Gushes Out / Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.