Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) (3065 Views)

Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) / Football Legends Kanu Nwankwo & Ronaldinho Meets Again, Hugged Each Other (pics) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by Gistformant: 1:10am On Jul 27, 2018
GistMore.com

19-years-old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each other.

Happy Married Life To Them!!!

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/19-years-old-nigerian-secondary-school-students-get-married-pics

1 Like

Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:11am On Jul 27, 2018
If someone wants to do something and it does not hurt anyone than why should they be held back from doing what they want life is about learning from mistakes so you should let people make them they may not be ready but let them figure that out let them live their lives how they want "you only live once so live your life not anyone else's!
Happy married life o! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by Gistformant: 1:11am On Jul 27, 2018

Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by Gistformant: 1:11am On Jul 27, 2018
Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 27, 2018
Really?!
Well, some people didn't marry because they were in love. Some married to carry on the family bloodline and for economic or political reasons.
Good for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:12am On Jul 27, 2018
It's obvious both families support them.
At 18, these teenagers are allowed to vote, move out, and even go fight for our country. If they can make these life changing decisions then why can't they make a decision to get married? If two young 
"kids" are in love, and know that they want to spend the rest of their lives together, then they should be able to tie the knot without anyone getting in the way.
Happy married life once again! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by iammo(m): 1:13am On Jul 27, 2018
It's nice they made him carry the bride, because that's how he would carry his family responsibility through out his life with little or No appreciation from the society

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by dyadeleye(m): 1:27am On Jul 27, 2018
my people, should we tell them?

Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:30am On Jul 27, 2018
dyadeleye:
my people, should we tell them?
Lol cheesy, if you are not.....better do and go marry uncle!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:31am On Jul 27, 2018
Livingfree
Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by czarina(f): 2:43am On Jul 27, 2018
Congratulations kwa? It's a graduation/End of session ceremony and they're obviously role-playing!
Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by itspzpics(m): 4:11am On Jul 27, 2018
Hhaahaa
Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by Macnnoli4(m): 5:55am On Jul 27, 2018
This acting and role playing is too explicit. I just saw the background now.
Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:18am On Jul 27, 2018
still waiting for the blood moon like...

Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by tyson98: 6:22am On Jul 27, 2018
Poosy go soon taya my guy
Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by Tamarapetty(f): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2018
She must be pregnant
Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by fortune1894(m): 7:46am On Jul 27, 2018
that looks like a school play or something stop twisting things
Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by lacemose(m): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2018
I hope they plank each other good and I also hope he has a rich dad
Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by GOFRONT(m): 8:08am On Jul 27, 2018
I hope their genotype match
Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by Ridbaay: 10:51am On Jul 27, 2018
czarina:
Congratulations kwa? It's a graduation/End of session ceremony and they're obviously role-playing!
I pray so . if nt, this is in fact a gargantuan misplaced priority on d part of d kids, parents, society & stakeholders in general
Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by dyadeleye(m): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
post=69738591:

Lol cheesy, if you are not.....better do and go marry uncle!

Bruh, its complicated
Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by shox(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Na WA o
So people cannot marry in peace again tongue lipsrsealed
Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by neolboy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Are they processing their travel papers?
Re: 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) by Cent50(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
You see what Bad government have caused Nigeria��??

(1) (Reply)

Boy With Same Birthday As Davido Wants To Take Him To Canada This Nov. - Viral / See Beautiful Photos Of Young Girl Who Survived A Bomb Blast 18 Years Ago / #bbnaija: Nengi Caught Live On Camera Scratching Her Honey Pot (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.