Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,431 members, 7,861,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

See Beautiful Photos Of Young Girl Who Survived A Bomb Blast 18 Years Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Beautiful Photos Of Young Girl Who Survived A Bomb Blast 18 Years Ago (3072 Views)

Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years / 21 Nigerian Celebrities Who Survived Horrific Car Accidents / Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Beautiful Photos Of Young Girl Who Survived A Bomb Blast 18 Years Ago by Transparent(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
A beautiful young girl who survived a bomb blast 18 years ago has taken to Social media to share her testimony.

Miss Ifeoma Emmanuel is her name and she was among the survivors in 2002 Ikeja Cantonment Bomb blast. She shared photos to mark the 18th anniversary of the horrible event which killed many people.

On her Twitter page, She shared a publication of Newspaper from 2002 tragic event. Ifeoma was just 4-year-old when the sad event happened then.

She wrote: 

Today mark’s 18 I escaped death! But God changed my story during the bomb blast that happened in Ikeja cantonment when I was just 3+years old that took the lives of millions of souls including that of my kid brother and left me the only surviving child.

Miss Ifeoma is now a full-grown lady, see new photos of her below;

SEE MORE PHOTOS >>> https://www.akinblog.com/2020/04/05/see-beautiful-photos-of-young-girl-who-survived-a-bomb-blast-18-years-ago/
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Young Girl Who Survived A Bomb Blast 18 Years Ago by youngest85(m): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Is this why God spared her life?
To dress indecently and pose seductively.....
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Young Girl Who Survived A Bomb Blast 18 Years Ago by Sisijetue(f): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
If your time ain’t up yet, nothing I mean nothing can kill you

2 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Young Girl Who Survived A Bomb Blast 18 Years Ago by Transparent(m): 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sisijetue:
If your time ain’t up yet, nothing I mean nothing can kill you
Yes ooo you are very right!
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Young Girl Who Survived A Bomb Blast 18 Years Ago by illicit(m): 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
so she is now Olosho

3 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Young Girl Who Survived A Bomb Blast 18 Years Ago by Iceyjayz: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wow this is nice, Ikeja bomb blast was just like yesterday, that day was really a terrible day.

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Young Girl Who Survived A Bomb Blast 18 Years Ago by FatherBona: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
youngest85:
Is this why God spared her life?
To dress indecently and pose seductively.....
[/s]

Dis isolation no go kee you.
Play games on your phone if you have nothing reasonable to comment. angry
Ewu!!
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Young Girl Who Survived A Bomb Blast 18 Years Ago by youngest85(m): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]

Dis isolation no go kee you.
Play games on your phone if you have nothing reasonable to comment. angry
Ewu!!
I asked a question, instead of you to answer yes or no.....

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Young Girl Who Survived A Bomb Blast 18 Years Ago by Transparent(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
illicit:
so she is now Olosho
Haba!
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Young Girl Who Survived A Bomb Blast 18 Years Ago by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hope you are making the most of life..... that you miraculously have

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Young Girl Who Survived A Bomb Blast 18 Years Ago by FatherBona: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
illicit:
so she is now Olosho
[/s]
Just like your sisters?!?
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Young Girl Who Survived A Bomb Blast 18 Years Ago by FatherBona: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
youngest85:

I asked a question, instead of you to answer yes or no.....
You asked a dumb question...........
What's indecent about her outfit?!?
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Young Girl Who Survived A Bomb Blast 18 Years Ago by illicit(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
FatherBona:
Just like your sisters?!?
and your mum?
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Young Girl Who Survived A Bomb Blast 18 Years Ago by Lordde: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Transparent:

Haba!
she dey well sha

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Acquire 2020 Range Rover Autobiography To Mark Her 40th Birthday / Have You Seen The Nigeria's Youngest Female Billionaire? It Will Shock You. / Fans React As Naira Marley’s Mum Rocks Adorable Outfit As She Celebrates Her Bir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.