Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Allcall S1 To Be The Second Real Full-screen Phone After Vivo Nex? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Allcall S1 To Be The Second Real Full-screen Phone After Vivo Nex? (749 Views)

Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea / Vivo NEX S Is 100% Better Than Iphone X / Samsung Galaxy A5 Real Full Specification Review - 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allcall S1 To Be The Second Real Full-screen Phone After Vivo Nex? by Donahue(m): 4:33am On Jul 27, 2018
Nowadays, full-screen smartphone is undoubtedly leading the trend. Almost every phone maker is trying best to provide a real full-screen phone. Last year, the smartphone giant Apple Comany released Iphone X, almost a full-screen phone if without a notch hanging on. Not long ago, Vivo launched Vivo Nex, the first real full-screen phone, which attracted worldwide attention. As far as I’m concerned, there are mainly two reason why full-screen phone can be a fashion. On the one hand, full screen phone looks more delicate and technological compared with non full screen phone. On the other hand, full-screen brings better user experiences, no matter on watching videos or playing games.

And it is said that another Chinese phone maker-AllCall will announce its next phone model S1, which will be the second real full-screen phone in the world. Seems that AllCall has also observed the tremendous market potential of full-screen. But we have no idea if it is credible. After all, it needs strong technology foundation to produce a real full-screen phone. The first question is how to place the front camera. Apple chose to put it in the notch while Vivo smartly made an elevating camera. So how does AllCall place its front camera? The same as Vivo does? Or AllCall has better solutions? I prefer the latter one, because an elevating camera might have helped achieve the full-screen, but moving parts can often be easily broken down over time.

I just can’t wait to see the real AllCall S1. Will keep reporting once there is further news, or you can just check out its official website to get the latest news by yourself: http://www.allcall.hk/

Re: Allcall S1 To Be The Second Real Full-screen Phone After Vivo Nex? by orogodoganyin(m): 6:41am On Jul 27, 2018
vivo nex isn't even the only full screen phone presently so hw can an unreleased phone be second?

(1) (Reply)

Best Selling Phones On Black Friday / Samsung S4 Screen Needed Urgently. Anyone With A Sensibly Moderate Price? / I Don't See Bike Apps On My Playstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.