Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea (49936 Views)

Lady Takes Android To Computer Village For Fixing & Returns With Iphone (vid) / Top 12 High Graphics Dolphin Emulator Games For Android / Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by Famousbabe(f): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2019
A lady holidaying in the Bahamas never expected to see her phone again when it was dropped into the ocean.

Teressa Cee had gone out swimming with dolphins and was standing on a wooden platform in the middle of the sea, when her phone fell below the surface.

Then a dolphin quickly dived below the surface to fetch the handset, and returned it to Teresa who couldn't hide her excitement.

Teressa Cee recalls:

"True Story: While in the Bahamas, I had the opportunity to go swimming with dolphins on #BlueLagoonIsland. We were filming on this floating platform in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. So, against a my better judgment I asked someone to hold my phone for me and he accidentally dropped my phone into water and it sank to the bottom. Cacique, the dolphin, actually retrieved my phone and brought it back up to me. Cutest thing ever! #Unbelievable #Bahamas #DolphinEncounter"

The throwback video was shared on Twitter yesterday, 5th of February and has already amassed over 16 million views within a day.

The video has also gotten lots of positive comments.

Watch the amazing here and see reactions after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/dolphin-returns-ladys-phone-after-she.html?m=1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by Famousbabe(f): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2019
Watch the amazing HERE

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by Derawiz(m): 10:50am On Feb 06, 2019
Famousbabe:
Watch the amazing HERE

only if some humans could be like this dolphin then the world would be a better place

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by daddytime(m): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2019
Very cute and lovely animal, so sad they won't have a chance to be this nice and cute in Nigerian waters or anywhere around its shores...na butcher dem go butcher the innocent animal one time as if she was responsible for all their life troubles.

My greatest dream is to build a Dolfinarium in Africa...

Intelligent animal

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by APCpackandgo: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Dolphin, such a lovely fish with a human heart. Not Buhari's type of inhumane heart though.

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by lilmax(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2019
remember when I played with a dolphin in Paris

its really a beautiful thing

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by Abjay97(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2019
H
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by bots74: 11:30am On Feb 06, 2019
awwwww! that is so cute smiley

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by coolhamid(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2019
lilmax:
remember when I played with a dolphin in Paris

its really a beautiful thing

Lia Mohammed

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by helinues: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by yungEX(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2019
Nigerians will still eat these ones oh

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by 9jaArea: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2019
WARNING! Dolphins do not try this in Nigeria

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by wiggle: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2019
What a world! Humans are going insane and animals are becoming more sensible than humans

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by asiwajumi(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2019
dolphin football team... ese o

4 Likes

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by Slymonster(m): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2019
Meanwhile that's food to some people in some part of this country. Imagine the money being generated from this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by SouthSouth1914: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2019
That dolphin is better than everyone in APC, especially Buhari.. real talk

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by Dpharisee: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2019
And the last time we heard about Dolphin in Nigeria it was killed and slaughtered as pepper soup and posted on NL
Dolphin is one of the most intelligent creatures of nature and gets close to humans but if they try that in Nigeria they will go extinct

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by WIZDOM081(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2019
The thing they supposed kill for pepper soup

I dont know what is special in what it did
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by bencr7: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2019
coolhamid:

Lia Mohammed
hw u know say na lie, so someone can not go to Paris again

21 Likes

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by rapid101(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2019
daddytime:
Very cute and lovely animal, so sad they won't have a chance to be this nice and cute in Nigerian waters or anywhere around its shores...na butcher dem go butcher the innocent animal one time as if she was responsible for all their life troubles.

My greatest dream is to build a Dolfinarium in Africa...

Intelligent animal
me too
Got dat dream not jst dat
And aquarium mall
God bless our hustle

3 Likes

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by gud4dbest(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2019
amazing is the word
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by femi4: 11:39am On Feb 06, 2019
APCpackandgo:
Dolphin, such a lovely fish mammal with a human heart. Not Buhari's type of inhumane heart though.
Dolphin no be fish

3 Likes

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by dohhnutt1(m): 11:41am On Feb 06, 2019
WIZDOM081:
The thing they supposed kill for pepper soup

I dont know what is special in what it did

that is how some idiots like this one'' kill one dolphin in calabar.. black people with black mind

13 Likes

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by ruggedtimi(m): 11:41am On Feb 06, 2019
And yet my brothers in bayelsa dey hunt dolphins

6 Likes

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by tgmservice: 11:42am On Feb 06, 2019
If its Nigeria

despite the good act of the fish some Afonja barbarians will use the opportunity to kill and eat the fish cry cry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] / How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.