Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office (37755 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Beautiful Cleavage-baring Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Tonto Dikeh Shares Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by itspzpics(m): 5:22am On Jul 27, 2018
popular actress Tonto Dikeh share a sneak peak photo of the ongoing construction adding that it is part of her plans for the future.

The mother of one is known to reach out to a large number of persons in Nigeria and it’s environs through her foundation.

She shared with caption :
Not all Thursdays are for throwbacks, some are for the FUTURE...
#KINGTONTO #THE TONTODIKEHFOUNDATION #YOUTH EMPOWERMENT STARTUP FUND INITATIVE #YESFI •

TOMMORROW WE LAUNCH #YESFI ��������
GO FOLLOW @td_yesfi

Wow

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/actress-tonto-dikeh-shares-a-sneak-peak-of-her-office-under-construction-photo/

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by itspzpics(m): 5:23am On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by Chicagoesontop: 5:25am On Jul 27, 2018
It's a welcome idea if truly you will impact some sense into some people via your foundation ? Let no man come and ask me does she have sense herself to offer..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25am On Jul 27, 2018
This is massive.
Nice one girl!
All the best Tonto.
Our ladies are really going places.
So Impressed!

*singing*
Raise up a cup up for all my day ones
Two middle fingers for the haters
Life's only getting greater
Straight up from nothing we go
Higher than the highest skyscraper
No Little League, we major
The proof is in the paper
We put the good in the good in the good life
We put the good in the good in the good life
We put the bad in the past, now we alright........

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by nero2face: 5:55am On Jul 27, 2018
Trying to live happy, Good for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:59am On Jul 27, 2018
office or house. anyways, owo shayo

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by youngberry001(m): 6:32am On Jul 27, 2018
If just have a cute hole mehnn ur hustle go paid wella,,,,,

tonto i rise one leg for u twalee.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by HotMario: 6:51am On Jul 27, 2018
Iis that not...Kunle I'm seeing on the floor?

Anyways. Good for her

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by KingLennon(m): 6:51am On Jul 27, 2018
youngberry001:
If just have a cute hole mehnn ur hustle go paid wella,,,,,

tonto i rise one leg for u twalee.
What are you trying to say now?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by youngberry001(m): 6:56am On Jul 27, 2018
KingLennon:

What are you trying to say now?
olosho dey paid,,,

i dey fear u kor undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by englishmart(m): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2018
what does she want to be doing in that office?
Marriage counselling?
Oh, she's not in marriage.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by phemmyfour: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
It's a welcome idea if truly you will impact some sense into some people via your foundation ? Let no man come and ask me does she have sense herself to offer..
Can a good come out from bad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by KingLennon(m): 8:26am On Jul 27, 2018
youngberry001:
olosho dey paid,,,

i dey fear u kor undecided
How you take know? U don yansh am b4?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by pizzylee(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2018
Hmm lemme not talk
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by Partnerbiz3: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2018
This girl likes attention like kilode

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
I put it to you that that building does not belong to Tonto.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by generationz(f): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
that tatoo on her arm is disgusting mehn
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by Chicagoesontop: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
phemmyfour:
Can a good come out from bad

CAPITAL YESSSSS !!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by Naijawebmaster: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by Oyindidi(f): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by zolacoded(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
�!�!!�!!!

*NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF KWARA STATE STUDENTS (NAKSS) Unilorin Chapter.*

*Public announcement*
_Fellow kwarans!!!_
We found this young girl AISHAT KURANGA a 200l EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY STUDENT) UNILORIN, at Lafenwa area in Abeokuta Ogun State and we interrogate her but she can not say anything she is now at Lafenwa Police station Abeokuta Ogun State. If you know her please come down to Lafenwa Police station Abeokuta Ogun. Help us to share it. Love your neighbor as yourself

Please help to rebroadcast.

Signed:
*ATUNDE Ahmed O.*
President Elect NAKSS.

*SULEIMAN Usman O.*
a.k.a *CONFIDENCE*
Welfare Elect NAKSS.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by Bossontop(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
undecided
Madam drama queen abi na king sef

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by Naijawebmaster: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
englishmart:
what does she want to be doing in that office?
Marriage counselling?
Oh, she's not in marriage.

Not everytime you shade... appreciate good things.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by Yinxies(f): 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
grin I was about to ask a similar question

Chicagoesontop:

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by lordknows123: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
them just wan show us say them get money ...no be kunle and something dey the floor
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by makeitijn: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
fake news. Tontoh dike does not have the resources to put up this sort of building....

unless she has upped her fvcking rate will politicians and billionaires

because that's what they do . it's an open secret.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Comrades, let us forget about Tonto Dike for now. I am on my 3rd bottle inside Omole waiting to see the blood moon.

So far, the moon is still as white as the Missy89's shiny teeth. grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by BabaAlao: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by HoodBillionaire: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
u go wait till the river runs dry
u aint seeing no bloody moon
God is never coming to Nigeria
hahahahaha
Zoharariel:
Comrades, let us forget about Tonto Dike for now. I am on my 3rd bottle inside Omole waiting to see the blood moon.

So far, the moon is still as white as the Missy89's shiny teeth. grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by whitebeard(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Zoharariel:

na so grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office by obailala(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7473269_screenshot201807270524582_jpegc59f885075e3b4ed9d26c7809f07003f
Is something wrong with my eyes?... Or is anyone else seeing a midget? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull / Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records / Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.