Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion (3357 Views)

Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by OtemAtum: 8:30am On Jul 27, 2018
As we are already aware, this is the period of the captivity of Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Enlil, Anu, Mazda and millions of the gods of religion in cages or prisons made of vacuums.
What is a vacuum? Humanly defined, it means nothing, but universally defined, it is something so insignificant. Therefore Yahweh, Allah and many other gods of religion who insists on being worshipped by humans have been put in their place of insignificance for a thousand years.
In the ancient days, a thousand years symbolises a period of total humiliation or triumph. In the case of the imprisonment of Yahweh and co. it is a period of total humiliation and people on earth will be getting awakened to whom they really are and what God Almighty is.

Let the earth rejoice, because the gods of religion who resist development of the world have all been cast into their cages made of vacuums, therefore they are no more relevant.

Doctufos: Otem Erectus 226:3-28
3. And Otem said, who shall you fight against? And Atum said, we are ready to fight against all the gods of religion who insist that the minds of humans should be continually enslaved. For religion shall limit the rate of growth of science.
4. Therefore, we are prepared to make all gods who love to enslave the minds of humanity drop their ambitions and set the world free from mind slavery.
5. Now Otem said, let me go with you to see how this shall be done. Now Atum and Otem flew until they had reached a place where many gods are gathered. And when they saw Otem, they came to him and said, Otem of truth, welcome.
6. And Olorun and Ogene and Chuku and many other gods of Aferk stepped further to Otem and said, you have been empowered with the powers of all good gods and with their wisdom and understanding shall you operate.
7. You are greater than all gods in intelligence and knowledge. Now have we chosen you O Otem, go and set Aferk free. Now Mother Earthus came also with Aluna and Ishtar and thousands of goddesses, both of Aferk and of the whole earth. And they said, blessed is Otem, the god of all histories of humanity.
8. The gods hear his name and tremble. The people who torment others in the name of witches and wizards hear his name and flee. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Gaol, Eshu and all gods of bad religion and mind slavery hear his name and bow.
9. Otem, fakir Atomos, go and quickly set Aferk free from gullibility before they are turned into animals in their minds. Go and free them from the hostages of Jehoshua, Yiga, Shamshin, Krisht, Bonkee, Wilhem and all manner of gods who make them slaves and deceive them on the face of the earth.
10. Who shall study the histories of Otem and fear death? Whose mind shall be so strong to read the truth and still have joy reading the lies in the books of religion? Even Vishnu have said, let the truth of the words of Otem prevail.
11. Otem, the adopted son of all gods and goddesses of the earth, stay here until we have fought and won all the gods in a psychospiritual battle. You shall see how we shall defeat them.
12. Now Otem stood and watched how the gods went farther away from him. And as they went farther, it seemed to him as if they were still standing before him, for distance was made into an illusion as if it no more existed. And it was as if a screen was showing the thing to Otem.
13. And Otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. And Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. And they had almost equal powers with the gods. And they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And Otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only Otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And Otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And Otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, Otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, Otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2018
interesting
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by OneStep3: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2018
OtemAtum:
As we are already aware, this is the period of the captivity of Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Enlil, Anu, Mazda and millions of the gods of religion in cages or prisons made of vacuums.
What is a vacuum? Humanly defined, it means nothing, but universally defined, it is something so insignificant. Therefore Yahweh, Allah and many other gods of religion who insists on being worshipped by humans have been put in their place of insignificance for a thousand years.
In the ancient days, a thousand years symbolises a period of total humiliation or triumph. In the case of the imprisonment of Yahweh and co. it is a period of total humiliation and people on earth will be getting awakened to whom they really are and what God Almighty is.

Let the earth rejoice, because the gods of religion who resist development of the world have all been cast into their cages made of vacuums, therefore they are no more relevant.
So which gods aren't in prison? Name them.

1 Like

Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by Shelumiel: 8:42am On Jul 27, 2018
Please disprove the evidence of God . If you cannot , then you are a liar .
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by OtemAtum: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
So which gods aren't in prison? Name them.
The gods who are not in prison are very many. Even many gods of religions decided to join science and they fought against religion and they are not in prison now. Here are few names of the gods not in prison:
Atum, Enki, Chaleb, Olorun, Nzame, Chukwu, Abassi, Miklas, Chimides, Euchlydes, Nyame, etc. I'll give you a screenshot of some of them so that I don't get banned for typing strange names.
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:48am On Jul 27, 2018
OtemAtum:
The gods who are not in prison are very many. Even many gods of religions decided to join science and they fought against religion and they are not in prison now. Here are few names of the gods not in prison:
Atum, Enki, Chaleb, Olorun, Nzame, Chukwu, Abassi, Miklas, Chimides, Euchlydes, Nyame, etc. I'll give you a screenshot of some of them so that I don't get banned for typing strange names.
where's the screenshot?
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by OtemAtum: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
where's the screenshot?

The first list of gods are the gods currently encaged in vacuums while the second list of gods are the gods who favour science.

Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2018
OtemAtum:

The first list of gods are the gods currently encaged in vacuums while the second list of gods are the gods who favour science.
which book is that? who is the author?
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by OtemAtum: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
which book is that? who is the author?
It's a book of universal history called DOCTUFOS
Follow it here >>>
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2018
Let the earth rejoice, because the gods of religion who resist development of the world

U were making sense until I saw the bolded above in ur statement ..and I realized u are just one of those black people that like to look for something to blame for their short comings...
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by OtemAtum: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2018
1StopRudeness:
Let the earth rejoice, because the gods of religion who resist development of the world

U were making sense until I saw the bolded above in ur statement ..and I realized u are just one of those black Africans that like to look for something to blame for their short comings...
What's your point exactly?
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by OtemAtum: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2018
Shelumiel:
Please disprove the evidence of God . If you cannot , then you are a liar .

There is God Almighty, I can't disprove what is in existence. This God Almighty created Allah, Yahweh, Atum, Olorun, Vishnu and all other gods human beings had ever worshipped since the inception of the earth. Why are you asking me to disprove God Almighty (the EXISTENCE)?
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2018
OtemAtum:
What's your point exactly?

U don't even understand ur own point....and u asking me allover....

U say some gods are resisting development, clearly Africa is under that jurisdiction... Only a shallow black man would blame a god or gods for their under development...
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2018
OtemAtum:
It's a book of universal history called DOCTUFOS
Follow it here >>>
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
author's name?
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by OtemAtum: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2018
1StopRudeness:

U don't even understand ur own point....and u asking me allover....

U say some gods are resisting development, clearly Africa is under that jurisdiction... Only a shallow black man would blame a god or gods for their under development...

You jump into conclusion without knowing the exact meaning of the word 'god' and how these gods I was talking about contribute to the underdevelopment of the world. Now sit still and learn.

The word 'god' is the same as 'any living soul capable of bringing change to the way people think and live their lives on earth and in other planets of the multiverses'.
That being said, we can consider the bible for example: all the authors of the bible, who wrote lies to make people start reasoning in the way they wanted are 'gods' because they are able to control minds. Now what they wrote in the bible, we all know how those things affect current human lives negatively and contribute to underdevelopment if followed verbatim. Now you can see how the gods(people) who wrote them are affecting the people who read them.

So when you hear me saying 'the gods' I am not talking solely about some particular superhumans but rather, I am talking about people who have been able to influence the thoughts of present humans. Even all scientists are gods.

I will quote a passage where you will know that even Yahweh whom we call a god is also once a human being like us. So don't get me wrong when I say that the gods of religion have been captured.

DOCTUFOS:
B.C.E 16: 18-39

18. Moses (mosheh/Yahweh) was a male homo sapiens born in the 278,572nd year of the homo sapiens era, which is also the 1,428BCE.He was born in a land called Ur. Now in the days of Moses, the gods and goddesses whom the people worshipped were El, Sin, Baalim, Asherah and others.
19. When mosheh had grown, he left the land of Ur and went eastward with his family to begin a life somewhere else. When many people began to join the land and his wives began to give birth to children, he said to them, I will go on a long journey and I will return when due.
20. For this kingdom which I have set my eyes at making shall be great.
21. Now when mosheh(Yahweh) was wandering in the wilderness, he fainted when he had no strength left in him. Then his consciousness was translated to another realm where he saw many strange people. Then one named Moussa appeared to him in that realm, saying, I am your guard.
22. Your spiritual name is YHWH(Yahweh) and you have done great things in the past world, but in this world, you have achieved less. But you are reincarnated into it so that you may go and rule it from generation to generation, according to the wish of all gods for themselves.
23. Now mosheh said, what do you want me to do? Then Mous-sa said, you are named mosheh as a combination of my name Moussa and your name Yahw-heh, so that by the power of us both, you can operate in dual wisdom and knowledge.
24. Do not see yourself as inferior to me, for when the body is taken off, there is no inferiority in the matter of the souls except a soul makes himself inferior to another. Everyone is a god, no matter the limitation which the body gives.
25. For the soul is the god and not the body. And it is the soul that will explore the afterlives and not the earthly body. Now go and operate and conquer. But first, you must find the things which El, one of the past scribes and the deity has written in the tablets. This shall you modify and make name for both you and I.
26. Find the tablets of Sargon also, he who was called the king of Akkad. Find also the stone tablets of Zoroaster, Gilgamesh, Shulgi and many scribes and deities around your land. Then make histories and laws for your land.
27. When mosheh awoke, he said, truly I am a god. For I have ever felt it so. Then he went to Egypt, many days journey to acquire papyri, tablets and all manner of things which the Egyptians kept as a treasure in their land.
28. For he paid the keeper of the museum a large sum and he secretly stole some of the artifacts and historical books which the Egyptians had acquired from different lands and kindreds.
29. Now mosheh returned to his land and went up to a mountaintop to read the things which he had acquired. Then he descended the mountain and began to tell the people, saying, I met one named Yahweh upon the mountain.
30. It was he who gave to me the tablets of laws. Then the people bowed before mosheh and said, great are you, for you have seen God.
31. Then mosheh began to rewrite the stories of the origin of the earth, languages and many other things which El had written in the clay tablets which he acquired. And he made attempt to destroy all the tablets on which Asherah the wife of El was mentioned, for already, the people had begun to make images of her to worship her as the wife of Yahweh.
32. Now mosheh wrote history concerning how himself left Ur, but he made a name for himself which was Abraham, yet he did not know that he had written something similar to the story of Brahma of the past world.
33. And mosheh also wrote history concerning how he rescued many people out of the land of Egypt, not knowing that the things which he wrote were some of the things which happened in the past world, in days of Moussa his spiritual guard.
34. Now the rulership of mosheh was harsh. He manifested all the attributes of Yahweh whom he really was, for he killed many people who worked on the last day of the week, saying, it is evil against Yahweh. He killed also the worshipper of Sin, Baalim and Moloch in multitude, saying that they were abominable people.He also killed the blind, lame, hunch backed and all forms of disabled people, because he hated them from within.
35. He killed those who refused circumcision also and he ordered war against those who worship Asherah, the one whom they called the queen of heaven. He tried hard to replace the name ‘El’ with ‘Yahweh’ in many texts of the tablets and papyri, but he could not, for many were already attached to the name ‘El’ as ‘God Almighty’.
36. Now mosheh(Yahweh) fell sick, so he went far from his land, saying, I shall not die where I shall be seen. So he cast himself in the red sea and died there, placing a tablet over his chest so that he could sink in the river. And on the tablet was written: I am YHWH, the God Almighty.
37. Then a man named Oshea found the corpse of mosheh (Yahweh) floating upon the river, because the tablet had rolled over and had sunken. And when Oshea checked the body of the dead, he found also on it: I am Yahweh, the God Almighty.
38. Now Oshea took the body and buried it. Then he continued to wander in the desert. Then he found the land where the people said that they worshipped Yahweh. Then he said to them, see the stone which I have obtained from your god.
39. So Oshea was accepted and he ruled over the people after the death of mosheh, whose soul name was Yahweh.
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by OtemAtum: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
author's name?

Many people of the past and present world, including Atum, Jasheb, Keltiel, Mullah, Emekuo, Adinoi, Chaleb, Chimides, Job, Bongo, Luwabi, etc. It is a compilation of histories of the universes.
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by Shelumiel: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2018
OtemAtum:

There is God Almighty, I can't disprove what is in existence. This God Almighty created Allah, Yahweh, Atum, Olorun, Vishnu and all other gods human beings had ever worshipped since the inception of the earth. Why are you asking me to disprove God Almighty (the EXISTENCE)?
Doesn't this god have name ?
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2018
OtemAtum:

Many people of the past and present world, including Atum, Jasheb, Keltiel, Mullah, Emekuo, Adinoi, Chaleb, Chimides, Job, Bongo, Luwabi, etc. It is a compilation of histories of the universes.
who compiled it?
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by OtemAtum: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2018
Shelumiel:
Doesn't this god have name ?

God ALMIGHTY, the summation of the Universes, does not name itself. We humans can only name God Almighty.
According to the Seriot Language well spoken by the ancient gods including Allah, Atum, Vishnu, Moloch, Yahweh, Mazda, Olorun, etc, God Almighty, the First Cause was called MIROSH.
Etymology: Rosh= maker
Mi= Existence, Everything, etc.

MIROSH= Maker of Existence

Mind you, MIROSH is not anthropomorphic like the gods such as Allah, Yahweh, etc. Rather, it is EXISTENCE.
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by OtemAtum: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
who compiled it?

At present I am compiling it. It's been a very difficult task, translating the texts to English, which mostly are written in the SERIOT LANGUAGE.

See the SOURCE LANGUAGE called SERIOT in the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/4567349/dialect-ufos-ditufos
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2018
OtemAtum:

At present I am compiling it. It's been a very difficult task, translating the texts to English, which mostly are written in the SERIOT LANGUAGE.

See the SOURCE LANGUAGE called SERIOT in the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/4567349/dialect-ufos-ditufos

And your sources are always Nairaland?
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by Shelumiel: 9:36am On Jul 27, 2018
OtemAtum:

God ALMIGHTY, the summation of the Universes, does not name itself. We humans can only name God Almighty.
According to the Seriot Language well spoken by the ancient gods including Allah, Atum, Vishnu, Moloch, Yahweh, Mazda, Olorun, etc, God Almighty, the First Cause was called MIROSH.
Etymology: Rosh= maker
Mi= Existence, Everything, etc.

MIROSH= Maker of Existence

Mind you, MIROSH is not anthropomorphic like the gods such as Allah, Yahweh, etc. Rather, it is EXISTENCE.
You are confused . If God did not name Himself, then how would you call on Him to answer you ?! Think of it this way : if you do not have a name , how would you expect people to call you ?

1 Like

Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by OtemAtum: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

And your sources are always Nairaland?
Other sources are spiritual. Internet came into being just around a century ago, so it's hard to point an internet source for you having information of more than 4.6 billion years ago. The nairaland sources are the inspirations I received and wrote down.
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2018
OtemAtum:

You jump into conclusion without knowing the exact meaning of the word 'god' and how these gods I was talking about contribute to the underdevelopment of the world. Now sit still and learn.

The word 'god' is the same as 'any living soul capable of bringing change to the way people think and live their lives on earth and in other planets of the multiverses'.
That being said, we can consider the bible for example: all the authors of the bible, who wrote lies to make people start reasoning in the way they wanted are 'gods' because they are able to control minds. Now what they wrote in the bible, we all know how those things affect current human lives negatively and contribute to underdevelopment if followed verbatim. Now you can see how the gods(people) who wrote them are affecting the people who read them.

So when you hear me saying 'the gods' I am not talking solely about some particular superhumans but rather, I am talking about people who have been able to influence the thoughts of present humans. Even all scientists are gods.

I will quote a passage where you will know that even Yahweh whom we call a god is also once a human being like us. So don't get me wrong when I say that the gods of religion have been captured.

I have not read much of the Bible...but the little I've read I find it more of a motivating rather than restrictive scriptures......
At least anytime I feel down and out of zeal...I remember I read one time it said "I am able to do all things I set my heart to do becos I've been streghthend" and it also told me I am god on this earth...there is nothing limiting me, a champion. how is that making u think bad or less of ur self
Look pple misinterprete a lot of things for their gain and end up portraying God for who he's not.....like pple saying God will give u money etc are just wrong teachings
.the only restrictive part of the Bible is the part where it's says u shouldn't do evil....even ur government doesn't want u to do evil......
And please how have the scriptures affected u or the world or the many advance countries that once had their whole development and rules based in christain doctrine until recently when free thinking rules have become the order of the day.... And where has it led them?...adoption of same sex marriage which have already been proven to be a major source of HIV, drugs and addiction has become the order of the day, threats of war..etc

..u need to really be abroad on the molecular level to know what's going on....not the advance countries u see on TV....that's the real mind controling going on the world...they make u think white pple don't pray or go to church or believe in God.. and that's why they are developed....did they develop yesterday or 10, 20 or 50years ago..?? I wish i can type on...but there's too much to say
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by OtemAtum: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2018
Shelumiel:
You are confused . If God did not name Himself, then how would you call on Him to answer you ?! Think of it this way : if you do not have a name , how would you expect people to call you ?
People don't actually call on GOD ALMIGHTY, rather, they call on the gods and when they coincidentally receive their wishes, they ascribe it to the doings of their gods. For example, long before Yahweh became known to Nigerians, our ancestors have been calling on their gods such as Eshu, Olorun, Soponno, Rimmi, Ogun, Chukwu, Nyame, Nzame, Abassi, etc. When one out of their twenty wishes come to pass, they ascribe these doings to their gods. Yahweh and Allah are the gods people are calling upon in Nigeria now because of the advent of slave trade and colonialism in Africa, yet calling on these small small gods Yahweh and Allah doesn't make them come near GOD ALMIGHTY in magnitude and altitiude. They are rather some microscopic beings compared with God Almighty (the EXISTENCE).
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by OtemAtum: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2018
1StopRudeness:

I have not read much of the Bible...but the little I've read I find it more of a motivating rather than restrictive scriptures......
At least anytime I feel down and out of zeal...I remember I read one time it said "I am able to do all things I set my heart to do becos I've been streghthend" and it also told me I am god on this earth...there is nothing limiting me, a champion. how is that making u think bad or less of ur self
Look pple misinterprete a lot of things for their gain and end up portraying God for who he's not.....like pple saying God will give u money etc are just wrong teachings
.the only restrictive part of the Bible is the part where it's says u shouldn't do evil....even ur government doesn't want u to do evil......
And please how have the scriptures affected u or the world or the many advance countries that once had their whole development and rules based in christain doctrine until recently when free thinking rules have become the order of the day.... And where has it led them?...adoption of same sex marriage which have already been proven to be a major source of HIV, drugs and addiction has become the order of the day, threats of war..etc

..u need to really be abroad on the molecular level to know what's going on....not the advance countries u see on TV....that's the real mind controling going on the world...they make u think white pple don't pray or go to church or believe in God.. and that's why they are developed....did they develop yesterday or 10, 20 or 50years ago..?? I wish i can type on...but there's too much to say

Religious fanaticism is what causes the underdevelopment of the world. The whites were able to put religion in its place, knowing that it doesn't really work. That's why they could achieve great things. The only thing we need to be developed is our brains, not some shiitty holy books so-called. People who say that they believe in God actually believe in a god and not in God Almighty because they don't know what God is yet. And if you don't know what something is, how can you even pray to it.

If I may ask you, what is God? Yahweh? Allah? Olorun? Vishnu? Eshu? Atum? etc. But to say the truth, all these are mere gods and not God Almighty the summation of EXISTENCE.
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by Shelumiel: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2018
OtemAtum:
People don't actually call on GOD ALMIGHTY, rather, they call on the gods and when they coincidentally receive their wishes, they ascribe it to the doings of their gods. For example, long before Yahweh became known to Nigerians, our ancestors have been calling on their gods such as Eshu, Olorun, Soponno, Rimmi, Ogun, Chukwu, Nyame, Nzame, Abassi, etc. When one out of their twenty wishes come to pass, they ascribe these doings to their gods. Yahweh and Allah are the gods people are calling upon in Nigeria now because of the advent of slave trade and colonialism in Africa, yet calling on these small small gods Yahweh and Allah doesn't make them come near GOD ALMIGHTY in magnitude and altitiude. They are rather some microscopic beings compared with God Almighty (the EXISTENCE).
...and what makes you think that their God (in whatever language ) is not the true God who answers their call ?
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2018
OtemAtum:

Religious fanaticism is what causes the underdevelopment of the world. The whites were able to put religion in its place, knowing that it doesn't really work. That's why they could achieve great things. The only thing we need to be developed is our brains, not some shiitty holy books so-called. People who say that they believe in God actually believe in a god and not in God Almighty because they don't know what God is yet. And if you don't know what something is, how can you even pray to it.

If I may ask you, what is God? Yahweh? Allah? Olorun? Vishnu? Eshu? Atum? etc. But to say the truth, all these are mere gods and not God Almighty the summation of EXISTENCE.

Oga ..sit down , think back...
First necessity is the mother of invention and development.....relegion isn't the cause of anything...

The withes advanced because they were naturally created in area with biotic and abiotic stress...the cold made them think and evolve to make building and better clothings, the lack of food and meat at some time of the caused animal migration away from the cold made them evolve and think they need preservation gadget to preserve the ones we have during summer...
And think further how do we plant web winter comes...

Blacks or Africans ddnt need to think, they had meat thru out the year, food from plants through out the year, the temperature was already hotz they didn't need extra clothing cover.....just like u see the whites during summer almost naked roaming the streets....

Necessity amde a part advance more than the other...
Don't blame faith or beleif for ur backwardness and ur unadvanced life.....
Greed, wickedness, strife, selfishness and the likes is what makes our leaders not adopt the advancement strategy seen in developed worlds even though we came late to the table of eveolvimg in thinking...

Did faith in God tell ur leaders not to implement laws like the UK and us, not to pump funding into research and development, not to curb curroption and put CCTV cameras on the streets and shops for easy surveillance...

My brother, u reasoning is impaired...faith and belief is not the problem, infact faith and belief in God is what is trying to eliminate Greed, wickedness, strife, selfishness from the heart of man that puts the evil human nature which make pple not care about their fellow man....
or ddnt this same bible tell u to care for ur neighbours by clothing and feeding them...that's what the whites obey and they keep advancing...u just don't see it....
U are too blind, looking for what to blame for ur problem...the government ruining ur lives ..u didn't blame them, u are now blaming faith and belief in God...mehn that's just lame...

The whites do what is right they obey the simple law of caring for each other with the nation's wealth...so relegion or faith and belief is God serve its real purpose: a moral compass to the people...spiritual help out of addiction, and sexual perversion and the likes

Ur government don't do what is right cos of greed and slfishness..so ur people go to God in the name of relegion to seek solace and ask God for what they shouldn't like money and cars...God won't give u what he has already streghthend u to get for urself...or ddnt the Bible say " u are able to do all things thru God that streghthend you"

1 Like

Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by OtemAtum: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2018
Shelumiel:
...and what makes you think that their God (in whatever language ) is not the true God who answers their call ?
you mean to say that Vishnu answers prayer? Well... the histories recorded in the Doctufos is a proof bold enough to make everyone know that the gods don't answer prayers. You get your wishes by perseverance and not by any god. For example, I don't pray to any god, but I receive grrater things than those days when I pray to a god. Who or what is responsible for my good fortune at the moment?
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by OtemAtum: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Oga ..sit down , think back...
First necessity is the mother of invention and development.....relegion isn't the cause of anything...

The withes advanced because they were naturally created in area with biotic and abiotic stress...the cold made them think and evolve to make building and better clothings, the lack of food and meat at some time of the caused animal migration away from the cold made them evolve and think they need preservation gadget to preserve the ones we have during summer...
And think further how do we plant web winter comes...

Blacks or Africans ddnt need to think, they had meat thru out the year, food from plants through out the year, the temperature was already hotz they didn't need extra clothing cover.....just like u see the whites during summer almost naked roaming the streets....

Necessity amde a part advance more than the other...
Don't blame faith or beleif for ur backwardness and ur unadvanced life.....
Greed, wickedness, strife, selfishness and the likes is what makes our leaders not adopt the advancement strategy seen in developed worlds even though we came late to the table of eveolvimg in thinking...

Did faith in God tell ur leaders not to implement laws like the UK and us, not to pump funding into research and development, not to curb curroption and put CCTV cameras on the streets and shops for easy surveillance...

My brother, u reasoning is impaired...faith and belief is not the problem, infact faith and belief in God is what is trying to eliminate Greed, wickedness, strife, selfishness from the heart of man that puts the evil human nature which make pple not care about their fellow man....
or ddnt this same bible tell u to care for ur neighbours by clothing and feeding them...that's what the whites obey and they keep advancing...u just don't see it....
U are too blind, looking for what to blame for ur problem...the government ruining ur lives ..u didn't blame them, u are now blaming faith and belief in God...mehn that's just lame...

The whites do what is right they obey the simple law of caring for each other with the nation's wealth...so relegion or faith and belief is God serve its real purpose: a moral compass to the people...spiritual help out of addiction, and sexual perversion and the likes

Ur government don't do what is right cos of greed and slfishness..so ur people go to God in the name of relegion to seek solace and ask God for what they shouldn't like money and cars...God won't give u what he has already streghthend u to get for urself...or ddnt the Bible say " u are able to do all things thru God that streghthend you"

I have told you, the brain is the only thing needed to be great. Either you believe in a god or not, it doesn't matter. It is not faith in any god that works, but your own effort. Each of these religious beliefs is making people waste their energy praying to their gods, which amount to counterproductivity and waste of time. By the relegation of religjon to its background, there will be an emergence of a better development.
Re: The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion by Shelumiel: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2018
OtemAtum:
you mean to say that Vishnu answers prayer? Well... the hisorried recorded in the Doctufos is a proof bold enough to make everyone know that the gods don't answer prayers. You get your wishes by perseverance and not by any god. For example, I don't pray to any god, but I receive grrater things than those days when I pray to a god. Who or what is responsible for my good fortune at the moment?
Just a minute ! A question was asked . Please answer .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Why Tithing Is Never A Command To Be Observed In Churches (Proofs) / "original Sin"-linking It To An Imperfect God! / Stop Arguing With Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.