Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,575 members, 7,840,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Heartbroken Lady Accuses Nigerian Man Of Killing Her Brother In Senegal. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbroken Lady Accuses Nigerian Man Of Killing Her Brother In Senegal. Photos (527 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Lady Accuses Nigerian Man Of Killing Her Brother In Senegal. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2018
A lady identified as Joy Alueze Bassey, has accused one Chimaobi from Anambra state - of gruesomely killing her brother in Senegal and absconding after that. According to the graduate of University of Maiduguri, her brother, Nnamdi from Afikpo, Ebonyi state - was stabbed to death by the accused in the West African country as he reportedly absconded after allegedly committing the act. 

Below is what Joy shared on Facebook; 

I can't keep calm. Chimaobi(one billion chimaobi) from Anambra state. I must tell the whole world who you are. You stabbed my brother Nnamdi booley bassey from afikpo to death in Senegal. 

And you ran away...no where to be found. You can't continue hiding,your hands are stained. My brothers blood will hunt you. You kept my family especially my aged mother in a bitter,ill condition. Let me remained you..

It actually rains everywhere. It will be better you come out from your hiding,bury him and also comfort my family. KARMA is waiting for you,your offspring and the whole of your generation. With tears in my eyes and that of my family. I curse you today,if you continue hiding...

Death is a respecter of no man.

Source;  https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/lady-accuses-nigerian-man-of-killing-her-brother-in-senegal.html

Re: Heartbroken Lady Accuses Nigerian Man Of Killing Her Brother In Senegal. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Heartbroken Lady Accuses Nigerian Man Of Killing Her Brother In Senegal. Photos by Tolexander: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2018
Below is what Joy shared on Facebook;

I can't keep calm. Chimaobi(one billion chimaobi)
from Anambra state. I must tell the whole world
who you are. You stabbed my brother Nnamdi booley
bassey from afikpo to death in Senegal.
What is it with Anambra and Ebonyi state?

I think the Ebonyi state parliament should legislate that this murderer of eboyians should come out of his hidden place.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Accuses Nigerian Man Of Killing Her Brother In Senegal. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2018
He will be find and prosecuted.. May God help us... undecided undecided Rip to the dead.. over to you manabbgrills.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Accuses Nigerian Man Of Killing Her Brother In Senegal. Photos by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2018
Can she simply back her claim with some Senegalese police report?
Re: Heartbroken Lady Accuses Nigerian Man Of Killing Her Brother In Senegal. Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2018
undecided ALSO THE WAY NIGERIANS MURDER EACH OTHER IN THE DIASPORA, ESPECIALLY SOUTH AFRICA IS REALLY APPALLING AND INCONGRUOUSLY AWFUL.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Accuses Nigerian Man Of Killing Her Brother In Senegal. Photos by pyxon(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2018
NCAN

(1) (Reply)

BLACK SHEEP! Benin Prince Arrested Of Scamming Job Seekers (full Details/photos) / DCP Abba Kyari Loses 4 Men In Kaduna Ambush / Man Batters, Bites Off Wife’s Lip (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.