Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex (26325 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi And Karim Adeyemi Donate To Maracana Stadium, Ajegunle (Photos). / The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. / Ahmed Musa Neighbourhood Centre Sports Complex In Kaduna (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex by seguno2: 12:41am On Jul 28, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Then compare T orji to the likes of Azikwe or any of the other current PDP governors

Is this thread no longer about the failure of Ambode, Fashola and Tinubu
Re: Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex by Iamgrey5(m): 12:42am On Jul 28, 2018
seguno2:

Revolutionised his personal account and that of Tinubu.
If that is not true, tell us how many passengers have been carried by their phantom light rail. Thanks.

Yes, and the states under the rule of PDP are all small Londons when compared to Lagos
Re: Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex by seguno2: 12:44am On Jul 28, 2018
karlboss:
I watched it too. Everyone was allowed to speak his or her mind on live camera. Kudos. You could see people rushing to collect mic and being given opportunity to speak

Not every governor can do that.

Obasanjo did. Yar’Adua did. Jonathan did.
All were in PDP.
Why has Buhari of APC not done so
Re: Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex by Iamgrey5(m): 12:44am On Jul 28, 2018
seguno2:

Is this thread no longer about the failure of Ambode, Fashola and Tinubu
No, it is about a community project in Lagos, which you turned into an avenue to campaign against them with mischievous propagandas
Re: Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex by seguno2: 12:46am On Jul 28, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Yes, and state under the rule of PDP are all small Londons when compared to Lagos

PDP federal did wonders to our railways.
APC federal and Lagos have been massive failures with their own success only in stealing our money.
Re: Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex by Iamgrey5(m): 12:49am On Jul 28, 2018
seguno2:

PDP federal did wonders to our railways.
APC federal and Lagos have been massive failures with their own success only in stealing our money.
Yes, wonders in looting

You mean with the federal rail network that they were renovating for 16years ?

Or the gross negligent of our federal road networks
Re: Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex by seguno2: 12:49am On Jul 28, 2018
Iamgrey5:
No, it is about a community project in Lagos, which you turned into an avenue to campaign against them with mischievous propagandas

Stop telling lies.
Below is my first post on the thread and your dragging PDP in all by yourself as if you are afraid of PDP every time.

Re: Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex by seguno2: 12:54am On Jul 28, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Yes, wonders in looting

You mean with the federal rail network that they were renovating for 16years ?

Or the gross negligent of our federal road networks

How many passengers have been carried by the Lagos Metro that Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode have been working on for 19 plus years?
How many passengers
Failure can run and be decorated with propaganda. It can’t hide forever before truth catches up with it and reveals its unclothedness.
Re: Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex by Iamgrey5(m): 12:54am On Jul 28, 2018
seguno2:

Stop telling lies.
Below is my first post on the thread and your dragging PDP in all by yourself as if you are afraid of PDP every time.
Perhaps I quoted myself before writing that comments

You see why PDP wasted our resources for 16years,.

Weren't you the one who first made allegations against them by claiming they were looting funds without substantial evidence

or have you forgotten the caption of the thread have nothing to do with that

Are you having selective amnesia or what
Re: Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex by Iamgrey5(m): 12:58am On Jul 28, 2018
seguno2:

How many passengers have been carried by the Lagos Metro that Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode have been working on for 19 plus years?
How many passengers
Failure can run and be decorated with propaganda. It can’t hide forever before truth catches up with it and reveals its unclothedness.
I thought the project started under Fashola when the funds became available which is not up to 19years and don't forget that it is a whole new project not some poor renovations of the old British rail networks.

Besides other revolutionary transportation innovations have managed to get happy passengers to their respective destinations
Re: Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex by seguno2: 1:00am On Jul 28, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Perhaps I quoted myself before writing that comments

You see why PDP wasted our resources for 16years,.

Weren't you the one who first made allegations against them by claiming they were looting funds without substantial evidence

or have you forgotten the caption of the thread have nothing to do with that

Are you having selective amnesia or what?

Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode have wasted and looted Lagos resources for 19 plus years.
Did you provide substantial evidence of your mischievous claim that PDP wasted resources?
Those who wasted resources built two new railways and revived the old one in 16 years.
Those who did not steal have been unable to complete one small metro in 19 plus years.
What kind of logic is that
Re: Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex by seguno2: 1:02am On Jul 28, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I thought the project started under Fashola when the funds became available which is not up to 19years and don't forget that it is a whole new project not some poor renovations of the old British rail networks.

Are the Abuja metro and the Kaduna-Abuja railways “poor renovations of the old British rail networks.”?
Are you okay
Re: Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex by Iamgrey5(m): 1:06am On Jul 28, 2018
seguno2:

Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode have wasted and looted Lagos resources for 19 plus years.
Did you provide substantial evidence of your mischievous claim that PDP wasted resources?
Those who wasted resources built two new railways and revived the old one in 16 years.
Those who did not steal have been unable to complete one small metro in 19 plus years.
What kind of logic is that
The current state of Nigeria is enough evidence that PDP wasted our collective wealth for 16 years.

No national rail network, unstable electricity, poor federal road network etc.

Maybe you need to take a trip to other countries and compare there advancements to the dismal infrastructures in Nigeria

Lagos remains the only state with the highest internally generated revenue in Nigeria

Lagos remains the only state with the most flexible road transportation network and responsible civil servants. The recent response to the victims of otedola bridge accident is a testament to that fact

Like I said, mention one state in Nigeria better than Lagos and stop running around in circles

Good night
Re: Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex by Iamgrey5(m): 1:08am On Jul 28, 2018
seguno2:

Are the Abuja metro and the Kaduna-Abuja railways “poor renovations of the old British rail networks.”?
Are you okay
For 19 years, and nearly 1 trillion dollars later

Ground breaking!

Good might
Re: Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex by seguno2: 1:09am On Jul 28, 2018
Iamgrey5:
The current state of Nigeria is enough evidence that PDP wasted our collective wealth for 16 years.

No national rail network, unstable electricity, poor federal road network etc.

Maybe you need to take a trip to other countries and compare there advancements to the dismal infrastructure in Nigeria

Lagos remains the only state with highest internally generated revenue in Nigeria

Lagos remains the only state with the most flexible road transportation and responsible civil servants. The recent response to the victims of otedola bridge is a testament to that fact

Like I said, mention one state in Nigeria better than Lagos and stop running around in circles

Good night

Your lies have been exposed so it is understandable that you will run away and hide your face in shame.
Understandable!
Re: Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex by seguno2: 1:11am On Jul 28, 2018
Iamgrey5:
For 19 years, and nearly 1 trillion dollars later

Ground breaking!

Good might

Are they old British networks as you wrote?
Stop being a petty liar running around clutching straws as the bloody looting of Lagos State is exposed.
For 19 plus years, Lagos has not built a small metro that Jakande started in 1983 before oloriburuku Buhari cancelled it.
Where has all the highest IGR and budget gone? Inside Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode’s pockets
Re: Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex by DONADAMS(m): 2:01am On Jul 28, 2018
twentyk:
I hate buhari.... Now I have come to hate buhari so much and sars.... Thunder fire them.... Awon oloriburuku omo ale jatijati....

Make I hear one sai baba from somebody olohun walahi talahi maa gun ya ee pa ni.... Bastards....
Lol..ogami..calm down oh..kilon shélé?
Re: Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex by seguno2: 4:11am On Jul 28, 2018
twentyk:
I hate buhari.... Now I have come to hate buhari so much and sars.... Thunder fire them.... Awon oloriburuku omo ale jatijati....

Make I hear one sai baba from somebody olohun walahi talahi maa gun ya ee pa ni.... Bastards....

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich / Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd / Neymar's Move To Barca Is Now Officially OFF As He Has Agreed To Stay At PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.