Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Npower 2017 Successful Applicants Have You Collect Your Deployment Letter? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower 2017 Successful Applicants Have You Collect Your Deployment Letter? (960 Views)

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries / Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower 2017 Successful Applicants Have You Collect Your Deployment Letter? by MICIBAMA(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2018
Npower 2017 Successful Applicants Have You Collect Your Deployment Letter? Are you among 2017 successful Npower applicants an yet to collect your deployment letter?

Or https://www.belmadeng.com/2018/07/npower-successful-applicants-deployment-collection.html

Have you collected your deployment letter already?

If you've collected already, congratulations!!!

On the other hand, if you're yet to collect your deployment letter, we have good news for you.

It appears in some states of the federation, some people in charge of the distribution of the deployment letter are requesting carrots from applicants before they can be issued deployment letter.

Have you experienced such in your area?

If yes, I have good news for you and your friends.

The good news is that deployment letter is free of charge. Nobody I repeat, no buddy is expected to charge you a token before he/she can issue you the deployment letter.

So, don't pay anybody a carrot before collecting your deployment letter.

According to the latest development on deployment letter, the Npower team has warned beneficiaries to desisted from paying carrot to persons in charge of the issuance of the deployment letter as Npower does not ask anyone to collect a token from applicants before they can be given the letter.

Mind you, don't hesitate to report anyone asking you to pay for your deployment letter as the Npower scheme has taken care of everything concerning your deployment letter.

Have any issue or complaint to make?

If yes, use the comment box below.

https://www.belmadeng.com/2018/07/npower-successful-applicants-deployment-collection.html

1 Like

Re: Npower 2017 Successful Applicants Have You Collect Your Deployment Letter? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
MICIBAMA:
Npower 2017 Successful Applicants Have You Collect Your Deployment Letter? Are you among 2017 successful Npower applicants an yet to collect your deployment letter?

Or https://www.belmadeng.com/2018/07/npower-successful-applicants-deployment-collection.html

Have you collected your deployment letter already?

If you've collected already, congratulations!!!

On the other hand, if you're yet to collect your deployment letter, we have good news for you.

It appears in some states of the federation, some people in charge of the distribution of the deployment letter are requesting carrots from applicants before they can be issued deployment letter.

Have you experienced such in your area?

If yes, I have good news for you and your friends.

The good news is that deployment letter is free of charge. Nobody I repeat, no buddy is expected to charge you a token before he/she can issue you the deployment letter.

So, don't pay anybody a carrot before collecting your deployment letter.

According to the latest development on deployment letter, the Npower team has warned beneficiaries to desisted from paying carrot to persons in charge of the issuance of the deployment letter as Npower does not ask anyone to collect a token from applicants before they can be given the letter.

Mind you, don't hesitate to report anyone asking you to pay for your deployment letter as the Npower scheme has taken care of everything concerning your deployment letter.

Have any issue or complaint to make?

If yes, use the comment box below.

https://www.belmadeng.com/2018/07/npower-successful-applicants-deployment-collection.html

Good morning,
I opened my dashboard and I didnt see any posting letter. What I saw was that I should upload the deployment letter and also I should confirm my datas and submit.
What should i do?
Re: Npower 2017 Successful Applicants Have You Collect Your Deployment Letter? by Ragnar91: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
Rogosa:

Good morning,
I opened my dashboard and I didnt see any posting letter. What I saw was that I should upload the deployment letter and also I should confirm my datas and submit.
What should i do?
Same here.
OP, whats d next step?

1 Like

Re: Npower 2017 Successful Applicants Have You Collect Your Deployment Letter? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
has anyone being paid for august?

(1) (Reply)

Transsnet Group Vacancy For A Graduate Talent Development Executive / Vacancies At TM Gaming Networks Limited / Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.