Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? (13651 Views)

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries / Npower Deployment Letters Upload Wahala / Npower 2017 Successful Applicants Have You Collect Your Deployment Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hey our dear guys,

Have you started uploading your deployment letters?

Let's chat about the challenges you may be experiencing.

#NPowerNG

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by comffy(f): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
kudos to you guys for the job well done. i tried to upload my deployment letter but it is not going through. am still trying to upload now and its displaying "uploading". what should i do?

1 Like

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
We are yet to collect our deployment letter in Lagos.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by beylinko(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
we are yet to get our deployment letter in kebbi state. it's with one excuse or the other.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by dukekingsley(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
We are yet to collect the deployment letter at Egbado North in Ogun State, and we have just few day for the uploading, please � N-Power Team should do something on this
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by MrCerebral: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
npowerng:
Hey our dear guys,

#NPowerNG
good day Npower guys, I am having difficulties with uploading the signed deployment letter, it is taking forever to upload.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Akalia(m): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
npowerng:
Hey our dear guys,

#NPowerNG
sir I am a bit confused, I want some clarity. The deployment letter or the acceptance letter, which are beneficiaries expected to upload?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by NewDawnEra: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
npowerng:
Hey our dear guys,

#NPowerNG

Thank you very much, I've been trying to upload my deployment letter since yesterday night till this evening all to no avail. it keeps on showing UPLOADING......
Please what should we do, because it seems am not the only one experiencing this challenge.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Chazsally: 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
npowerng:
Hey our dear guys,

#NPowerNG
i have been trying to upload since morning up to now is nt uploading.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by MackyO(f): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
The site stopped going through since yesterday in the afternoon till now.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
I tried uploading once through my phone chrome browser it went through immediately.

1 Like

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Chigold101(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
npowerng:
Hey our dear guys,

#NPowerNG
I have been trying for 3 days now but it is not uploading...
What do i do?
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Dannyplay123: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
npowerng:
Hey our dear guys,

#NPowerNG
please you guys should do something about the not uploading issue of deployment letter to the npvn potter, it would be very unfair if after going through all the rigorous exercise of getting the deployment letter and not being able to meet the 10th deadline for august payment eligibility as result of no fault of ours the volunteers....

1 Like

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by diamondlake(m): 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
status showing exited

diamondlake007@yahoo.com
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Olulizabeth(f): 12:03am On Aug 08, 2018
npowerng:
Hey our dear guys,

#NPowerNG

As at 3pm on the 7th of this month, the focal person in my LGA said the nteach letters are not ready, hopefully until Wednesday, 8th of this month.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by gonnas4eva: 12:13am On Aug 08, 2018
Npower oo what have u guys done to my profile. The status is showing exited and i just uploaded my deployment letter.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by aitcoded: 12:46am On Aug 08, 2018
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by aitcoded: 12:48am On Aug 08, 2018
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by mictima(m): 2:00am On Aug 08, 2018
I have not been able to upload as well... keeps showing "uploading" but nothing is uploading!
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 2:00am On Aug 08, 2018
comffy:
kudos to you guys for the job well done. i tried to upload my deployment letter but it is not going through. am still trying to upload now and its displaying "uploading". what should i do?

Kindly refresh the page, Or give it time and try again later
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by npowerng: 2:02am On Aug 08, 2018
mictima:
I have not been able to upload as well... keeps showing "uploading" but nothing is uploading!

Give it time, sir.

You can try again later with a different device preferable desktop or laptop.

1 Like

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by mictima(m): 2:03am On Aug 08, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly refresh the page, Or give it time and try again later

You can't imagine!
A whole day is enough time!
Different gadgets and browsers have. Been used! Yet, nothing. People have been trying for days, yet nothing! Please do something about this.

Well done guys, keep up the great job.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by mictima(m): 2:12am On Aug 08, 2018
Tehila07:
I tried uploading once through my phone chrome browser it went through immediately.

This is like a miracle.

Please, what is the size of the photo/letter that you uploaded, maybe it's the size that is disturbiing/preventing all others from being able to upload.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by eojepa: 2:42am On Aug 08, 2018
Its not uploading at all. Using high speed internet with different browsers
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by emmangrace: 4:34am On Aug 08, 2018
gonnas4eva:
Npower oo what have u guys done to my profile. The status is showing exited and i just uploaded my deployment letter.
Some of the N-power officials are dubious and fraudulent they will accrue the money (stipends)meant for some beneficiaries to themselves, they should be probed. The government meant well for the people but these ones are sabotaging government effort to make people happy. Vice president must hear this.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by pwetie: 7:11am On Aug 08, 2018
Today makes it 6 days after collecting my
deployment letter and yet still unable to upload it
to the portal. The Presidency have done its best
to ensure effectiveness of this program. Please,
the Npower web programmers do your own part
to ensure any lapses doesn't come from your own
end. It is taking forever to upload a document to
a web based server! I wonder when something as
trivial as coding a functional upload button
became rocket science that only select people at
uncertain times can get past it. Please, the
Npower coders look into our plight as the
supposedly deadline to upload draws nearer.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by NewDawnEra: 7:15am On Aug 08, 2018
Its a whole good 4 days now that I've been trying to upload my deployment letter, all I keep on seeing is UPLOADING........

Please you guys should try and do something about it, August 10th, is few hours from now.

thank you.

1 Like

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 08, 2018
mictima:

This is like a miracle.

Please, what is the size of the photo/letter that you uploaded, maybe it's the size that is disturbiing/preventing all others from being able to upload.

Thanks

My original file was over 1mb but I trimmed it down to 400kb. Chrome browser is better if you use phone.

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Alarib(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2018
Tehila07:

My original file was over 1mb but I trimmed it down to 400kb. Chrome browser is better if you use phone.

mine is just 79kb and still not uploading. @npowerng please help out.
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by monaliza15(f): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2018
I am one of Ifo Local Gov Npower nhealth beneficiaries and I am yet to receive or hear anything about deployment letter. Going there from my residence is #700 to and fro. Please all I ask for is for them to give a specific date for the collection of our deployment letter.

Thanks
Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by rebeccausoro(f): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2018
Those of you guys complaining that it's not uploading should try Chrome browser if you are using a phone. Just upload and leave it there. It'll work.

2 Likes

Re: Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2018
@npowerng
please npowerng how can I get my deployment letter................I applied for N-teach

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s New Job Creation Decreased By 69.9 Percent / 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad / Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.