Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son (48874 Views)

Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) / Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by WotzupNG: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
Pastor Paul Adefarasin of House on the Rock church has taken to Instagram to celebrate his handsome son, Adegboyega, who turned 21.

Sharing a picture of his son, Paul Adefarasin accompanied it with a lovely message:

''Today, I am deeply grateful and prayerfully rejoice that one of my two sons and the seed of my loins turns 21. 

Adegboyega, we are grateful that you have tested our values and chosen to walk with them in the the path of the upright, and sustainably so. 

It seems like only yesterday ..., you were but a baby in our arms, and today, we have a son who understands his place, his promise, his power and his purpose; who will not depart from the verities with which he has been raised; and who can stand authoritatively to speak with the adversity at the gate.

Recently, you graduated with a First Class Degree in Civil Engineering; an accomplishment that is not only heart-warming but also speaks succinctly of your dedication and discipline in the world of academia. However, you excel everywhere else and exude the attributes of a true leader. 

You have brought us only pride and joy, and so let it be IJN.

So in the moment of a defining milestone birthday, I write as your father in these two facets of life; the natural and the spiritual and want you to know that we commend you again to the Great Grace of the One who is able to keep you and cause you to continue to be far above and beyond all that you can ask or aspire to. I pray that the dew of heaven continually rests upon your heart, and that the oil of gladness never departs from your soul.

As a sharpened and well appointed arrow vested in to my quiver, you will go expressly to your God ordained destiny, and will attain greater heights than we could ever imagine.

May you be a voice to and for your generation - issuing forward the wisdom and awesomeness of our God.

Just as Our Heavenly Father is limitless; may you walk in His boundless grace to be all that you can be and to do all that you can do. 

We are profoundly proud of you, we love you, we always have, and always will. 
Have a great day!!!!!! Dad.''

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/paul-adefarasin-handsome-son/

11 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
hot pastor son grin abeg do ALL IT TAKES, BY ALL MEANS 2 make heaven . this ur hotness is not for HELL cool

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by OneStep3: 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
And they are telling me to shave b4 entering church.

17 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
21.. Nice one.. .. in another news..check my signature for your services you needed... cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by darfay: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nawa o. This guy is a player e dey show for him face. Shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Tamarapetty(f): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
Is he single?? cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by darfay: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
hot pastor son grin abeg do ALL IT TAKES, BY ALL MEANS 2 make heaven . this ur hotness is not for HELL cool

You nko abi is hell fire only for your kind

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
ur foolish and reprobate mind will be ur downfall
darfay:

You nko abi is hell fire only for your kind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by iamsea(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
If not for that the person that posted that pix is a pastor and that the pix posted is that of his son.. I would have doubted the age of that guy.. He looks like someone between the age range of 25 and 28

65 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by darfay: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
ur foolish and reprobate mind will be ur downfall

But you are the one on merit list for hell fire na

5 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by darfay: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Is he single?? cheesy

This one has wet her pants already

25 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
and u av won a first class full scholarship with ur mansion waiting for u dre ekwensu grin
darfay:

But you are the one on merit list for hell fire na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by darfay: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
and u av won a first class full scholarship with ur mansion waiting for u dre ekwensu grin

17 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Sapphire86(f): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
Omo re bi custard wink shocked

If he was much older, he would have been a crush. At least his father will be praying for me NON STOP! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Muzanga(f): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Chei see fresh boy. So cute.

3 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
All in one!

Handsome...

First Class Engineering...

Omo Pastor...

#OmoYoruba wink wink

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by ProfGday(m): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
One of the reasons why a man must marry a lady with inward beauty and outward beauty....You guys need to see his mum in real life..She is too beautiful,even at her age. God bless u dude...

I can't settle for worwor lady either.

16 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sapphire86:
Omo re bi custard wink shocked

If he was much older, he would have been a crush. At least his father will be praying for me NON STOP! grin grin grin

You are beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by emeijeh(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
My book of Bible Stories drawing? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Alphanancy: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
One of the most beautiful women in the world.
ProfGday:
One of the reasons why a man must marry a lady with inward beauty and outward beauty....You guys need to see her mum in real life..She is too beautiful,even at her age. God bless u dude...

I can't settle for worwor lady either.
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by funtomiee(f): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
chai see frsh and nice handsome looking dude
how i wish
omo see his hand am tripping
God i want an handsome son like him

4 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by LifestyleTonite: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Is he single?? cheesy

lalasticlala this one has wee wee for body o

grin grin grin
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Sapphire86(f): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
EastGold:

You are beautiful

It is not too late to blush today..... thank you very much. It's the work of God & my parents. grin
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
As cute as dad......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by BruncleZuma: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2018

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
Meanwhile

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by fatymore(f): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
And this Oga looks 21...Money is good
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by chuose: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
ggg
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by donnie(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
So It has to make FP twice in succession?
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by phizzy911(m): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
Frosh Gee

2 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Harrynight(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
shocked

Did u say 21
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by anytaij: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Owo lo soro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' / Sex And Prayers: My Experience / Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.