Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

BREAKING: Dino Melaye Regains Freedom, Speaks On Kidnap Ordeal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING: Dino Melaye Regains Freedom, Speaks On Kidnap Ordeal (395 Views)

Sen. Dino Melaye And First Lady Oluremi Tinubu / Cv Update Of The Ubiquitous Dino Melaye! As Seen By Wikipaedia / Dino Melaye Becomes A Model..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Dino Melaye Regains Freedom, Speaks On Kidnap Ordeal by Trending01: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
Alleged abducted Senator representing Kogi West, Senator Dino Melaye has regained his freedom from his alleged abductors.

Senator Melaye who took to his twitter handle @dino_melaye, to announce his freedom said he spent 11 hours in the wilderness. It is not clear what exactly happened or why he was taken to the wilderness by his alleged abductors or even how he regained his freedom but the senator thanked God and Nigerians for letting him escape “dangerous attacks” and for their prayers, respectively. According to him, “I thank God once again for escaping another dangerous attack. I also thank Nigerians for their prayers and show of Love. Spent 11 hours in the wilderness traumatized but God preserved me....

READ MORE HERE: http://witnessngr.com/dino-melaye-regains-freedom-speaks-on-kidnap-ordeal/

Re: BREAKING: Dino Melaye Regains Freedom, Speaks On Kidnap Ordeal by OneStep3: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
Thank God

(1) (Reply)

Ji Masun!!! Olamide Vs CDQ: Who Has Better Command Of The Street Slang?? / See New Look Of Free Advert Website In Nigeria (photos) / “men Who Want The Right Lady Must Not Depend On Beauty” – Mike Bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.