Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Sen. Dino Melaye And First Lady Oluremi Tinubu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sen. Dino Melaye And First Lady Oluremi Tinubu (1844 Views)

Ms Odor Augustina Congratulates Sen. Oluremi Tinubu The First Lady Of Nigeria.* / Former Sen Dino Melaye Bashed By Followers For Displaying "Ill Gotten Wealth" / Dino Melaye Becomes A Model..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Dino Melaye And First Lady Oluremi Tinubu by zoedew: 10:52am On May 29, 2023
Sen. Dino Melaye now has to contend with the consequences of his disrespect to the First Lady Sen. Oluremi Tinubu while they were both Senators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria when he threatened to have coitus with and impregnate her! He knew she was a married woman. It constituted a gross abuse of womanhood and disrespect to her husband. It is without doubt wisdom to be circumspect in our utterances in private and in public.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen. Dino Melaye And First Lady Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 10:55am On May 29, 2023
So this is this the drama we should be waiting for instead of good governance?

1 Like

Re: Sen. Dino Melaye And First Lady Oluremi Tinubu by Tinubuagbado: 11:04am On May 29, 2023
zoedew:
Sen. Dino Melaye now has to contend with the consequences of his disrespect to the First Lady Sen. Oluremi Tinubu while they were both Senators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria when he threatened to have coitus with and impregnate her! He knew she was a married woman. It constituted a gross abuse of womanhood and disrespect to her husband. It is without doubt wisdom to be circumspect in our utterances in private and in public.

This is why people hate Tinubu and anything that supports him.

Yoruba's have lost it completely.

Tinubu is not my President.
Re: Sen. Dino Melaye And First Lady Oluremi Tinubu by Flangelo12: 11:06am On May 29, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

Dem no born your oga well make e no after when Tinubu makes an edict.
Re: Sen. Dino Melaye And First Lady Oluremi Tinubu by Bullionaire: 12:24pm On May 29, 2023
zoedew:

You reason like a very poor coward.

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Dino Melaye And First Lady Oluremi Tinubu by zoedew: 1:27pm On May 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
So this is this the drama we should be waiting for instead of good governance?
That is not my drift Sir. Truth is, as I watched the her in Tv I cannot but remember the episode In issue. Life can be interesting!

1 Like

Re: Sen. Dino Melaye And First Lady Oluremi Tinubu by zoedew: 1:28pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

Keep swimming against the tide! Profound thinking will not produce this outcome.

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Dino Melaye And First Lady Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 29, 2023
zoedew:

That is not my drift Sir. Truth is, as I watched the her in Tv I cannot but remember the episode In issue. Life can be interesting!

Na you Sabi, hope you are aware that Nigerians are not happy on how their mandate was stolen on a broaday full of sunlight
Re: Sen. Dino Melaye And First Lady Oluremi Tinubu by zoedew: 1:34pm On May 29, 2023
Bullionaire:

You reason like a very poor coward.
You sound like a broken record. Jumpy actually!! You must be one to know how such folks reason!
Re: Sen. Dino Melaye And First Lady Oluremi Tinubu by zoedew: 1:36pm On May 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Na you Sabi, hope you are aware that Nigerians are not happy on how their mandate was stolen on a broaday full of sunlight
Please stay focused on that. It’s a free world!

1 Like

Re: Sen. Dino Melaye And First Lady Oluremi Tinubu by Psady(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Stop this wrong narrative , who are the NIGERIANS , it's just you and some others ,stop generalising some sectors of brainwashed folks into your scheme. See how he lighted it up,BROADAY FULL OF SUNLIGHT .BRO WAKE UP!! The bus may leave u behind.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Karma? / Smt Nigeria - Volvo, Mack, Chinese Sdlg & Dressta Authorised Dealers In Nigeria / Se O To Suna? "Is This Proper"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.