Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

#endsars Comment: Twitter Users Seeks Deactivation Of Yomi Shogunle’s Handle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #endsars Comment: Twitter Users Seeks Deactivation Of Yomi Shogunle’s Handle (370 Views)

Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint / Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars Comment: Twitter Users Seeks Deactivation Of Yomi Shogunle’s Handle by ngtimea16: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nigerians on Twitter have been calling for the deactivation of the account of the Yomi Shogunle, the head of Police Public Complaints Rapid Response Unit.

The call started off on Thursday after he tweeted ; “186 million Retweets to # EndSARS. Oya let ’ s go!”

Many of his followers felt that he was being insensitive to the plights of citizens who have suffered at the hands of operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad .

See tweets :

For those seeking how to contribute to

# EndSARS # ReformPoliceNG given that people die daily from the impunity of the Armed Robbers and Kidnappers issued Guns by the state to run amok . Please report

@ YomiShogunle’s handle today for being Hateful & Abusive. # PowerBelongs 2U

pic .twitter . com/Fxu8 IA 1 pLr

— SEGA L ’éveilleur ® (@ segalink ) July 27, 2018

Yomi Shogunle does not deserve to be Police PR officer, he is very arrogant and intolerant , very insensitive and irresponsible too ! Report his handle and block him . #ENDSARS

# ReformPoliceNG . pic. twitter .com /CgsAmelhbJ

— Oluyemi Fasipe (@ YemieFASH ) July 27, 2018

It ’s 9 am people !

Yomi Shogunle kept his own children in Uk , away from Police brutality , yet defend same brutality here against Nigerians . Report his handle , @ YomiShogunle and block him.

# EndSARS # ReformPoliceNG pic. twitter .com /EW 1 rQI 3E 6 z

— Oluyemi Fasipe (@ YemieFASH ) July 27, 2018

This morning at exactly 9 am, I ’ll be joining a campaign alongside YemiFash to report Yomi Shogunle ’s twitter account.

Enough of the mockery.

RT if you ’re with me

— Manchester United (@ Iam _ Abdulaxis ) July 27, 2018

We ’re reporting Yomi Shogunle ’s account

— Okikiola (@ DeycallmiFaMe ) July 27, 2018

Instead of cussing out and Retweeting that nonsensical tweet by Yomi Shogunle, just unfollow and report his handle for being abusive and hateful. # ReportYomiShogunle

— Epiphany (@ Epiphany2311 ) July 27, 2018

Just ask yourself this : How would a parent who found his only son being pulled out of the well covered in Maggots react to Yomi Shogunle ’s daily dose of demonic insensitivity ? How would the family of Angela Igwetu feel seeing his attempts at cover up ? #EndSARS # ReformPoliceNG

— SEGA L ’éveilleur ® (@ segalink ) July 27, 2018

What has really emboldened Yomi Shogunle is government ’s indifference about the SARS menace .

— Mr Folarin (@Folarinfotos ) July 26, 2018

You can actually report Yomi Shogunle account rather curse out at him . By the time many users report him as being abusive and offensive , he ’ll be yanked of here . Teach this people you have power, stop bickering.

— Pakuma (@ ThePakuma ) July 26, 2018

In a normal country , Yomi Shogunle would have been sacked long ago

— Nonso (@ Lifematician ) July 27, 2018

Isn ’t it better to have Yomi Shogunle keep his account so we can be aware , at all times , about how these senior police officers think ? These people will just go back in the shadows and pick us off one at a time…

— Temisan Okomi (@ temiokomi ) July 27, 2018

I don ’t really indulge in politics but for the sake of my kids ’ future, yomi shogunle ’s acct has been reported ! N I won’t stop there! Will tell My neighbours , friends n families that use Twitter to do same! That man is HEARTLESS

— __ IamEmpressHairs (@__ IamEmpress __)

July 27, 2018

For every time Yomi Shogunle has trended, it ’s always for something terrible and inhumane . Sighs

— OLAMILEKAN (@ IT_ IS_ LAKESYDE) July 27, 2018

http://www.thengtimes.com/2018/07/endsars-comment-twitter-users-seeks.html?m=1
Re: #endsars Comment: Twitter Users Seeks Deactivation Of Yomi Shogunle’s Handle by gabbijason(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
I wish you guys luck in your campaign
Re: #endsars Comment: Twitter Users Seeks Deactivation Of Yomi Shogunle’s Handle by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
gabbijason:
Jobless ppl

ehg
Re: #endsars Comment: Twitter Users Seeks Deactivation Of Yomi Shogunle’s Handle by gabbijason(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
Why are you aggressive. I don't get u for real
Re: #endsars Comment: Twitter Users Seeks Deactivation Of Yomi Shogunle’s Handle by gabbijason(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
omohz:

you are a bloody full time bastard

I just updated d post, so can you kindly issue an apology.
Re: #endsars Comment: Twitter Users Seeks Deactivation Of Yomi Shogunle’s Handle by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
gabbijason:
Jobless ppl
Provide jobs for them since you have some.
Re: #endsars Comment: Twitter Users Seeks Deactivation Of Yomi Shogunle’s Handle by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
gabbijason:
Why are you aggressive. I don't get u for real

Twyw
Re: #endsars Comment: Twitter Users Seeks Deactivation Of Yomi Shogunle’s Handle by Born2Breed(f): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
gabbijason:
I wish you guys luck in your campaign

You need it more when someone close to you is receiving the injustice being suffered by other Nigerians.
Re: #endsars Comment: Twitter Users Seeks Deactivation Of Yomi Shogunle’s Handle by Born2Breed(f): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2018

1 Share

Re: #endsars Comment: Twitter Users Seeks Deactivation Of Yomi Shogunle’s Handle by gabbijason(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
omohz:

if you are in Benin you would know what these SARS men are doing, you won't be saying that nonsense. my cousin bro was coming from ekpoma to Benin on getting down from the bus these people saw him before he could say anything they started slapping him, it was at sapele road we went to bail him for 85k what was him crime nothing, he isn't into yahoo or anything

You guys misunderstood me, or perhaps I didn't quite understand the post before I made a comment. And I wasn't screwing the Op or the protagonist of the campaign either. My heart goes out to all victims cos this have been making the rounds for a couple of years now. And it has to stop. But let's try to be more civil in our response. We can make our point without throwing insults and tantrums.
Re: #endsars Comment: Twitter Users Seeks Deactivation Of Yomi Shogunle’s Handle by gabbijason(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
Born2Breed:

You need it more when someone close to you is receiving the injustice being suffered by other Nigerians.
By the grace of God the campaign will pay off and the brutality will stop. I see things turning around for good in this country

1 Like

Re: #endsars Comment: Twitter Users Seeks Deactivation Of Yomi Shogunle’s Handle by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
gabbijason:

You guys misunderstood me, or perhaps I didn't quite understand the post before I made a comment. And I wasn't screwing the Op or the protagonist of the campaign either. My heart goes out to all victims cos this have been making the rounds for a couple of years now. And it has to stop. But let's try to be more civil in our response. We can make our point without throwing insults and tantrums.

OK bro, sorry for my outburst

(1) (Reply)

Baby Dies After Mom Forgot Him Inside Car (Photo) / Motorist Jailed For 5yrs After Drinking To Stupor And Killing A Cyclist (photos) / Youths Attack 32-year-old Pastor Over Death Of Lover (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.