Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies (13367 Views)

Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) / Xenophobia: 315 South Africa Returnees Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Surecontents: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
There is no end in sight to the evacuation of stranded Nigerian migrants in Libya as another batch of 162 youths under the Voluntary Returnees Scheme facilitated by the European Union / International Organization for Migration (IOM) arrived Nigeria in the late hours of Thursday.

The aircraft with registration number 5A-DMG arrived the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) at 9:56 pm with 162 returnees. Three of the returnees arrived with minor medical cases.

It was however a harvest of pregnancies as 15 of the returnees arrived heavily pregnant.

The breakdown shows that there were 83 female adults, six female children and six female infants. Others included 62 male adults, two male children and three male infants.

The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) Director General, Mustapha Maihajja who received the returnees on behalf of the Federal Government advised the youths to embrace regular migration.

Represented by the Lagos Zonal Coordinator of NEMA, Alh. Yakubu Suleiman, the DG warned prospective migrants not to endanger their lives by embarking on irregular migration.

The NEMA boss was further quoted as pointing out that migration has been part of human life from time of creation for different reasons, though it is not mandatory of intended host country to accept the migration based on the country's national policies.

"Nigerian youths seeking greener pastures outside the shores of this country should know that they would become second citizens in their host countries except for those who entered such country through regular means that may possibly have limited rights", he said.http://surecontents..com/2018/07/blog-post_27.html?m=1

Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by LuciferChristi: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
Women just can't keep their legs shut even in bondage.

Haba!

6 Likes

Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
Some of dem will sha go back.

Meanwhile Instagram account with 8k real Nigerian followers available for sale

2 Likes

Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Aluko1991: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Keep on
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Haba!
Baba, some of them fit be rape naa.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by nnadychuks(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
What?!
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Lexusgs430: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
When no work to do, na to play jugunu remain.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by flyca: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Haba!
Sharrap! Were they impregnated by fellow women?

2 Likes

Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Munzy14(m): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
ok.
They should better go and terminate that thing o. We don't want another Gaddafi and cohorts in this country o. We are still battling oga and his herdsmen brothers,plus bokoharam..

8 Likes

Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by adebayo201: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Na wa oh
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by LastDays777: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Haba!

I don't think you have an idea what they pass through there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by FbcGrafix(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by skilfulsagei(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
I pity them. Some of them were deceived into the inglorious journey.
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by 9jeria: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
Who give them belle
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by maxtop(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hmmm ...and those Arab they kpansh woman like kilode. So who's going to be responsible for the pregnancy or are we going to start breeding another set of terrorists? We are not done with Boko Haram yet abeg .... tongue

2 Likes

Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Waakanda: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
They've learned their lesson in a hard way.
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by koxi: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hmm...

So someone is telling me that even in the midst of all the stress and trouble girls still had time to straff!!
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Haba!

Nah, you are very wrong and I disagree with your comments. They were raped and abused by the Libyan pigs and in no way did they spread their legs willingly. Please let's learn to have some sympathy and empathy for our people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Stallion93(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nigerians and Bleep Bleep is like 5&6. Explains why we're the most populated black country in the world
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by autonomous22: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Edo girls

1 Like

Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by missjane: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
International pregnancy
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Starke(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Some of dem will sha go back.

Meanwhile Instagram account with 8k real Nigerian followers available for sale
Bros hw far? Mek we talk. Hala me on: ho seven ho six nine fife heyt sis four nine five.
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by newoffer: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Haba!

Some pikin with Libya blood will be born.

1 Like

Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by tommykiwi(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Haba!
Why jump to conclusions?

1 Like

Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Sharpshooota: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
More than hundred with HIV

Sai barber legacies
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by DjSwaga(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
They might wanna check their HIV status too

1 Like

Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nigerian women love half cast children too much grin See as all of them they run they go Libya. So that Libya men go give them belle cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by klax(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
Pls how did these much young ladies got to Libya? Is Libya such a good place like that? Because I have be following the issue and marvelled at the numbers of returnees especially women.

God help Nigeria things are really bad I belief many of them went to that place out of frustration. It torches me a lot and for those pregnant I'm sure they are likely carrying rape pregnancy ready to give birth to more Islamic and Arabic demons future new wave boko haram with arabian descent and ISIS. Nigeria is in trouble the already bastards on ground are troubling the land and more demonic bastards loading............

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thailand Visa / Going To Nigeria: Expired Passport: Big Problem: / Transport From Lagos To Osun State At Ojota Park.pls I Need To Know D Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.